You have the power to eliminate one of the below races/religions from the face of the planet, forever

You have the power to eliminate one of the below races/religions from the face of the planet, forever.
There's a catch though, you have to choose another whose population will double.
Your choices are:

Niggers
Muslims
Spics
Jews
Indians

What do, Sup Forums?

Kill muslims double indians

If I choose Indians to redouble to get rid of Muslims, are they engineering Indians or shitting I'm the streets Indians?

No, no, NO!
I'll delete ALL of them, end of discussion!

Niggers but double the Jews. There aren't that many Jews and without niggers they don't have much bite anyway.

White people because I don't want to be part of this timeline anymore.

Remove muzzies, double Indians. World loses a lot of destabilizing factors in return for a whole lot of terrible movies.

Seems like a good trade.

This.
Would kill all nigs, but with Muslims all gone
We can just deport niggers to mideast instead.

Kill muslims, double the Indians

Eliminate:
East Asians
double:
Blacks.

>World loses a lot of destabilizing factors in return for a whole lot of terrible movies.

You mean the subcontinent turning into a Shitter version of a Mad Max movie, right?

Because there's no way they could feed themselves. The only problem would be if they managed to get out.

this

This one.
Africa's going to explode in the next century and a black tide will engulf the world. Jews will jew, with twice as many they'll just start jewing themselves.

Kill niggers double jews, Will open the door to the vast resource trove of Africa

Exactly. Double Indians means you actually end up eliminating both.

Remove Jews

Double Spics

Hispanics are christians

Eliminate jews, double the spics.

Will also be a huge hit to Islam as alot of Niggerland seems to be Muslim

You're a strange one, Sweden.

Eliminate Muslims, double Spics

Remove Jews
Double Spics

Never lose sight of who the true enemy is.

>double Indians
They are going to need bigger streets.

Why isn't whipepo on the list?

Remove Jews, double Indians
India immediatly collapses

This. The nigger without the Jew is powerless. The spic is closest culturally to whites anyway

kill jews double muslims

you still need more?

Can't believe I'm saying that, but this

At least jews don't breed like crazy - and can be dealt with at a later date. We've been playing 4d chess with them for 2 millennia, another one won't hurt. It's a long game.

Fuck off ping ping.

Who even cares what Korea thinks, ever. You were funny those 2 times you made fun of nips but you're largely irrelevant, even more so than Montenegrins.

Muslims definitely.
Most niggers are mudslimes anyway.

Eliminate:
Muspigs

Double:
Jews

Jews have no power over India
Even with more than 1.2bn population there are less than 10k jews

kill
nogs

double
muds
watch the heathens burn Allah ackbar friends

Kill the muslims And double the kikes.

I think the 1.2 billion is the point he's trying to make, you overpopulate India and watch it burn.

Sup Forums racists confuse me.

I've never seen a bunch of talentless, neckbearded degenerates and virgin losers try so hard to be better than everyone. Like, at least elitist racists like Trump have some kind of platform to base their superiority off of. He at least has some kind of skill, money and usefulness in the world he can use to compare himself to other people. You guys are just a bunch of pimple faced Sup Forumssters with partime jobs washing dishes and crippling autism. How, exactly, race aside, are you guys better than anyone? Isn't this where the world's most useless people gather?

Is it the niggers you hate? Or is it yourself you hate when you sit at home on your computer alone in your mom's spare bedroom and you look inside yourself only to realize you're no better than them?

Something to ponder, hmm?

Ameriburgers.

Enjoy world peace.

Kill Niggers and double the Jews

Kill Musfilth (though a real close call between them and dindus)
Double Jews