Every 6th finn (about 1 million people) browses ylilauta at least occasionally

>every 6th finn (about 1 million people) browses ylilauta at least occasionally
>it's "filled" with pro-nazi discussion and propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/politiikka/59464569
helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/26563/Luther.pdf
nortecminerals.com/press-release-234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9048642
gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/
kommersant.ru/doc/611986
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finns are deliciously redpilled. I have this new Finnish coworker who I started shooting the shit with, and like 10 minutes into the conversation he names Soros.

how the fuck did finland defeat the soviet union with a population of 3,5 million

Is that site still around? I stopped going there once the jew piece of shit admin took every "Sup Forums gold account" joke and made them real

Sisu.

Yeah i wish i know what was going on

We didn't defeat them, we lost land.
It was still a succesful defence.
Most of Finnish troops wore white clothes to blend with the snow, while the soviets had gray jackets.
Most of Finnish troops also used skis and travelled offroad while the soviets had their supply lines going trough roads. Cutting off the supplies and starving the heavy arms in the front of the supply chain was the most used and most successful tactic.

Like I'd tell you, since we are technically still at war.

Whats this lad?

You were right, this is literally the first thing i saw.

well done you sly shites

how do finnish people feel about putin?

What a shitty explanation, when we had basically no armed fores to begin with. So yeah, coats and stuff. So please don't make this to be another thread of that shit.

Stalin sent half-frozen hohols so my grandparents just had to shoot them dead
Not a big achievement, according to my grandpa

>Whats this lad?

We never made peace.

haista vittu

Don't be an autist.

He was being humble. Stop.

Just stating facts. I have nothing against anyone, but OK.

brb, grabbing my assault spoon and getting on the first plane over.

That was a joke GCHQ pls don't black bag me.

there is this secret board called /rr/, where they produce all kinds of right-wing propaganda and get ready for the race war.

Soldiers dearest friend. After your "wife" of course.

Why are finns so fucking autistic? Just look at this thread, you can't claim those are normal socially-functional individuals.

reminder that /brit/ is actually a thing

Don't be mean.

We learned it from commies who decided to die upfront and stare to the sky for months.

Sure mohammad.
Remember to ask KELA for more gibsmedats or your children will steal again.

Who am i kidding, they will steal anyway.

not real communism shithead

A. O.K.!

ur welcom :)

What is real communism?

equality and prosperity

sharing is caring

>4u

anti-communists BTFO

I always wondered why finns are so invested in racism. Has it never occurred to you that you are actually a shitskin yourself?

Disgusting.

They hate slavs and they hate communists

Why should I care?

if you don't care it's not real communism it's easy

So why do you still have lots of kebabs?

I'm so proud this pic has caught on. My greatest achievement in life

They're not shitskins. They're piss skins. Respect their cultural heritage, bigot.

Because we need them to better our genes. We are so inbred. Please send more!

>ylilauta.org/politiikka/59464569
What?

Like father like son.

fuck off

I'll choose Stirner.

We hate aussies too. Because they're aboriginals and criminal scum.

ylilauta´s like a shitty facebook rip off for trolls
Sup Forums is literal braindeath and the real discussion happens in sub boards. which is how internet works in general you gotta avoid the shitholes to have fun

>real discussion happens in sub boards
Like where? I only read Sup Forums and Sup Forums, where I get my salkkarit beforehand.

t: swj suvack

that's definitely not real communism if I may say so

how is this supposed to be surprising
it's a widely known fact that finns are based and have been for ages
markka returning when?

kebab is the best thing to eat in a hangover.

btw. can you get a digital version of this book from your library for free? translated of course, with forewords praising hitler and stuff?

helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/26563/Luther.pdf

Didn't Russia try to invade Finland once and got BTFO? I seem to remember that from my history books.

a little off topic sry

Markka will come back after we wait Italy to leave the EU and Le Pen to become President. And Austrias new Hitler to be elected. We don't want to leave right now because the situation is a nice mess.

nortecminerals.com/press-release-234

Russia? No, but CCCP yes.

No, Russia captured Finland from Swedecucks. Soviet Union tried to invade Finland but got btfo.

Again, please don't make this another war thread.

* into another

I like you :)

Finns are the most based Europeans. Russians need to learn The Way of the Finn before Russia removes Jew, Tatar, Gook and Caucasian

And finns.

You're right. Makes sense to sterilise shit-tier inbred Ugrics like Komi and Mordvin

Mixed feelings. Putin is half-finnish anyways

We made Russia. You will never beat your daddy :) And never have.

Thank you based Russia.

He's Russian and very horrible Russian. Think Merkel on coke

If Russian Federation to legally start ethnic cleansing - Russia should open up Finnish Untermenschen Removal Volunteer Battalion. Suomen way of thinking and merciless is what would be needed to put families on trains and slaughter those who resist rightful legal arrest

This actually not even a joke en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

Finland also made America en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)

Ancestral Finland is no joke, and should be taken seriously considering everything. We were the founding fathers of civilized world as we know it - (((someones))) are trying to ruin it. Being humble, we never made a fuzz about it and thatswhy you probably never heard of this before

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9048642

Last summer he visited Finland a lot, in secrecy of course, because he loves his homeland and our monasteries. How I know? Personally seen him few times.

Yup.

Not to mention things like having agriculture waaaaay before the south Europe, had permanent housing right after the Ice Age, eldest fishing net found in Finland etc.

And of course our language, ehich is older than Indo-European.

To visit Finland as a place of resort and nature is old tradition for Russian rulers.
That's not Finnic skull and facial characteristic
Don't change him by botox face

True that too. Tsars had summer places they took vacations over here.

>That's not Finnic skull and facial characteristic

Oh yes it is. Check oval eyes on top of other characteristics.

He looks almost just like my grandfather and I know for sure we have nothing in common with slavs.

And this is average russian male face. Not as oval eyes, more soft facial features etc. Not too much differences though, you might get mixed on this issue.

Except for the smell. You can smell a russian many yards away.

Except MOST russian are actually Finns ethnically. I think you meant slavs.

Russians are not Slavs not begin with. Russians are Baltoslavs mixed with Finns and Nords
I think it resulted from merging Russian pet untermenschen with ethnic Russians in one pic. Regular Russian looks like this

There is no such thing as baltoslavs. Slavs came here somewhere around year 900 from carpatians.

gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/
kommersant.ru/doc/611986

And looks nothing like Putin with those facial features - like I said, softer face and not so oval eyes.

Anyways, I think it is starting to be time we forgive old hatred towards russians (finns that is), and remember hate agaisnt soviet union, made by (((them))) and which smashed down Russia too. Russian empire was cool with tsar Alexander and Nicolay, but soviet union was crap. With independece on mind, I welcome Russians and hope it is vice versa. Of course, Finland should NOT be part of Russia, but alliances would be cool methinks in the light of these recent political events.

It was JEWS that came to Russia and killed Tsars and installed communism and the rest is history.

>gumilev
Dropped

What ever. Genes don't lie. Slavs do. Not as bad as kikes though.

What about the article in Pravda mentioned?

Hold the fuck on. If I, typical Fingolian, went to one of those liberal us colleges would the libs think I have this "white privilege"?

But Russians are not Slavs and anything with word "Gumilev" is not worth reading by the definition
Agree. But first Russians must remove tatars, Jews and Caucasians from its territories

This mongol-shit was started by a swede in 1920 or something and now kikes spam it all over. It was fun in the beginning, but it works, so they keep spamming it.

I have never heard of Gumilev, but how is in wrong?

Funny thing that most """White""" Americans can claim lifetime of gibs, they just need to get their lazy ass for DNA test and family record. USA is not 60% White, more like 30-35% White? Chances are you average yank here is not White either. Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like 30-35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>small scale mining / washingplant, or whateverthefug made nearly impossible or illegal
>gibs it to the foreighn big companies practically free (more than free, considering infra)
>p...profit?

That swede was salty, for Finns were the Sweden army in reality, and since we was out, the fall started.

Finns fought the Swedish and Russian wars.

>m-muh swede boogeyman
That Russian propaganda sure was effective.

Fuck you. In my ancestral record are many deaths because of Swedish aggression. Also fun fact: one of my great grand fathers carried your king from Norway to be buried in Sweden.

And you think Swedes didn't die in war?

My ancestors are mostly Finns who ended up on the Swedish side of the border after the loss of Finland. Still no one in my family is butthurt about le evil Swedes. Why is that?

Swedes are always so fucking ungrateful.