A SEA OF BROKEN PROMISES

How can one con man fail so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3d chess my dude

You Trumptards must be having a yuuuuuge hangover

OP couldn't figure out tic-tac-toe.

Welcome to politics baby

>Mannafort

Doesn't surprise me. His kind were never good at strategy

Isn't the FBI still investigating the Clinton Foundation?

>hasn't even become pres yet
>expecting him to reveal his plans fully so they can be roadblocked by Obongo

Clearly you are a bad chess player.

he really does want to help the nation, not take out individual criminals

he's trusting his subordinates to pursue pedophiles and traitors

getting into anti-Clinton national drama is way more harm than benefit to his goals

yes, hence why there doesnt need to be a whole lot of extra hoopla

He's now a politician.

Anyone who expected him to follow through with campaign promises is a deluded fool.

Shit in one hand, political promises in the other - All you have is a handful of shit.

The element of surprise. He knows some big news is gonna come out soon and sink her forever.

>Sup Forums assblasted this hard

But why would he conduct a personal investigation, which would be dubious at best, when the FBI are already doing it?

Republican Congress and Republican DOJ has not stop pursuing charges.

>"Look, I think he's thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the President of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them," she added.

LOL

FBI is clearly compromised

Of course not. That's not the president's job. AG Sessions however...

They also said he wasn't going to build the wall. His plans to build it were just leaked today.

>tell the world you can't wait to put hillary in prison
>obama pardons her

29Z Backgammon my sister

BLUMPF BTFO XD

Only the higher-ups, I heard that the frontline staff currently have them by the balls under the duress of a revolt looming over them daily.

Or was that all bullshit?

How can they portray this as if it was factual? There was no explicit source only """"sources"""". That's not journalism, that's fake news.

This literal meme flag was Austria's state flag from 1935 to 1938 and is the pretty fucking retarded

i cannot wait for them to spend more than 3 years to discover...basically nothing, and then given them a slap on the wrist while the clinton foundation continues to wheel and deal while helping people. Meanwhile, trump U is defunct and labeled as an obvious fraud.

america made the right decision :^)

forgot the flag

>won the executive
>won the legislative
>won the judiciary for 20-30 years
>unite the country with a moderate republican isolationist and dismantled the democrat foundation for generations
>expose the regressive left and mainstream media
>2+ term trump

Ow, my head.

Except the FBI is responsible to the President first, and Congress second. Considering also that a lot of the FBI supports him, if he tells them to lie down and roll over, they almost certainly will.

The source is Kellyanne and there is literally a video of her saying it.

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn

>"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

>At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."
Conway said Clinton "still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don't find her to be honest or trustworthy," but added that "if Donald Trump can help her heal, then perhaps that's a good thing to do."
"Look, I think he's thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the President of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them," she added.

Of course he won't. No need to worry. Just go back to sleep.

Well if you count the majority of people who didn't vote because they knew it wouldn't make one quanta of difference, I'd say you might be right.

But what about Seth Rich?

The Clintons MUST pay

no, I can always drink more libtard tears

Guys, Left ot right doesn't matter. JUST FUCKING WAIT TILL JANUARY. Damn folks, easy, easy. Be patient till he officialy is in duty.
And THEN moan/praise. No it isn't christmas yet, you can't open your gifts. kids behave.

>FORMER
CNN keeps race-baiting and now this. I hate them so much, it fills me with anger. The reason everyone is so scared of Trump is because the cable media and Hollywood celebrities TOLD THEM TO BE SCARED. FUCK YOU CNN.

She's only a former campaign manager because the campaign is over dipshit.

I assumed Manafort. I would love to see an actual video clip with context. It isn't the president's job to go after political enemies, if the FBI actually finds something, then due process will take it's course. CNN is colluding scum and is the reason for everyone being divided and scared.

Here you go. It's not ambiguous at all.

>trump does nothing
>internet explodes with people laughing at him doing nothing when he said he'd act against the clintons
>they call for action, call him names
>media, as always, jumps on the bandwagon thinking that's what people want to hear
>everyone calling for an investigation into hillary
>trump says "ok" and she's thrown in jail at the request of the MSM

The way things have been going this wouldn't surprise me

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

Alright, if that's her quote, I suppose it is true. He wants to focus on jobs and united America like he's been saying for the past 30 years, and not attacking the person he beat. I am disappointed, but hopefully it's for the best.

lack of plans to do x =/= plans to not do x

Because now that he won the heart of republicans, he's uniting with democrats to create a perfect new alt-right.

He's inviting this people to join us, to MAGA together.

HIS

FUCKING

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

Because thanks to the Patriot Act, we can lock her up indefinitely without trial.

Time will tell.

He's said numerous times that he's never going to announce his plans openly to fight terrorists and criminals. That includes Clinton as well.

The fucking fbi better investigate the foundation, as well as pizzagate related things. Otherwise we know the fbi are part of it, and are actively supporting pedophile child murderers.

(((CNN))) all agree Trump cannot win!
(((Sources))) tell (((cnn))) Trump is back pedaling all his supporters should be divided and angered because 9 out of 10 Jews agree.

USA is not a banana republic (or should not be), and so:

President is not Judge, is not even Prosecutor.

His responsibility is to select honourable persons as chiefs of DoJ and FBI, so that Law Enforcement works.
He cannot indict Clinton on his own will...

IF there will be corrupt Comey or Mc* chiefs after half a year, then Trump failed to drain the swamp...

> CNN

Why does OP exist?

>Implying the conservicucks Trump is picking are on your side

House Republicans are already doing an investigation OP.

Either way, I don't care about that old Hag. She'll be dead in two years tops.

He has to work through at least 193,000 illegal alien cases Obama dropped. Unless she did something truly egregious I doubt he has the time and resources for a high profile case.

As mentioned many times in this thread the (((source))) is Kellyanne Conway and there is a video.

This thread just proves how hard this place kneejerks everything without putting forth even the most trivial amount of effort.

HIS NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

president can't investigate anyone.

if fbi gets a new director its possible they reopen the investigation, really they would not need to investigate clinton, we already know she's guilty,

they would need to investigate Comey and the Lynch and the State Dept. for letting her get away with it

I SURE AS HELL HOPE YOUR ARE RIGHT!!

I WANT ALL THE WRONG DOING THAT SHE HAS DONE TO BE ON PUBLIC DISPLAY SO THAT THE DONKEY IDIOTS KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ALMOST PUT IN THE WHITE HOUSE. WHO THEY SO BLINDLY TRUSTED!!!! >DESPITE CONFIRMED EVIDENCE!!!<

I WANT HER IN JAIL!!! I WANT HER TO DIE IN JAIL!!!!

TRUMP TO THE END!!! >THANK YOU FOR VOTING TRUMP!!!!!

I honestly think she's gonna die soon anyway

Is that supposed to bring comfort to the family of Seth Rich?

Honestly all this needs to be exposed and the truth told.

Exactly. He can't do anything until Obama is gone at the very least

Did you forget where he literally said he would instruct his AG to pursue charges against Hillary and that she would be thrown in jail during the debates on national TV?

Also Obama can't pardon someone with no charges and the charges wouldn't come until AFTER Trump instructed his AG to pursue them.

>listening to Christmas music
>see this image
>realize that libtards we're planning to make one of these, but with Hillary's smug face
>feel the warmth of my fireplace combined with knowing that leftcucks are suffering from emotional trauma
>2016 is truly a magical year
>mfw

Also, Trump isn't the one who pursues the charges. That's A.G. Jeff Sessions job.

Why didn't he make Gowdy attorney general?

Did he not suck his dick enough during the campaign?

Trump doesn't investigate, the FBI does

I lost any interest in prosecuting Clinton the moment he won the election. There are clearly much more important things for him to do.

Jeff Sessions is probably better, especially since he's the most anti-illegal immigrant Senator we have. I could see him cracking down on large corporations that hire wetbacks.

No plan to do any further investigations because it's a fucking waste of time you redneck trashcans.

No the president can clear on prospective charges and hypotheticals.
For instance, obama could clear Trump for violating the Frank act and pardon any possible treason Trump may have done by consorting with the Russians, and attendant crimes.
Presidential pardons can even just be left blank and made into blanket, everything before this signing is forgiven, without specification. Only crimes committed after delivery count.

They're powerful like that.

And they have Norway, and found three administrative accounts that should have been prosecuted under her tenure, not years post.
The server and emails belong to NARA, who cleared her in 2013, with 2014 seeing revised guidelines that people are trying to use now being entered into FRA and individual branches.

This is really for the best. As long as she retires completely from public life, of course. The shame of this defeat will probably kill her soon anyway.

weak.
what a bitch. he better follow up, or he's not getting my vote next time.

He doesn't need your vote, concern troll.
No matter what, he does right. Fuck you.

Various people said that in some news sources, but we don't know.

>doesn't investigate Hillary
>investigates Bill and Chealsay
>Hillary dies
>Bill dies while on trial
>Chealsay goes to prison

Trump didn't fail. He fucking won.

The losers are the idiots who got bamboozled into voting for a millionaire to fulfill yet another megalomanic fantasy of his.

Everyone with half a brain (so not many Trump supporters) knew he wouldn't follow through on any of this shit.

Fuck off. We win, not back off like pussies. This bitch move was directly stated by his campaign manager.

>the C of broken promises

has a nice ring to it

>implying the FBI wont just find the 33k emails and investigate after their roadblocks are gone

This is certainly plausible. Though this new reluctance to appoint a special prosecutor may have something to do with the current Clinton Foundation investigations.

It seems absolutely insane for Trump to drop the "lock her up" portion of his platform, but only he really knows what he is doing.

its obvious you are new to life. give him 4 years and then you can write

so at that point, and if you're going to repeat that as he accomplishes noting for the next 8 years, what makes you think he was on your side in the first place.

The president can pardon for any potential crime, so long as it is something that someone has already been done.

Seth Rich was one of many.

The bitch and her rapist husband will do the perp walk eventually.

Private mail server is the least of her crimes give it time
Once the Clinton Foundation gets investigated there's little she can hide from

The more things change the more things stay the same.

>listen to the man who invites the press to his hotel for a special announcement on the birther issue
>they have to film war vets endorsing Trump
>free publicity for new hotel
>Trump makes 5 sec statement and walks away
instead of believing the bantz of this man
>believe CNN wholeheartedly
lefty shills and bernouts looking to troll i say

He hasn't even taking office, he's still working out the transition team and the 100 day plan, that's just 3 months of the 4 years he will be in office, there are priorities like jobs, economy and safety of your own people, fucking American intellectuals

>And Italy's eagle grew 5 times that day.

Jesus Christ

How can a family as evil as the Clintons be able to operate for so long?

Congressional/FBI investigations continue. He doesn't need to do anything - big difference for the outcome of those investigations is that they no longer have to worry about a corrupt DOJ or POTUS stepping.

B-B-BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DEPORT EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE AND BUILD A WALL! IT'S NOT FAIR!

WRONG

4D

>(((CNN)))

CNN will call this list "fake news"

TRUMPCVCKS BTFO

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>his former campaign manager says
Yeah, sure.

Fail?

I don't think you understand how conmen work. They lie and gain your trust, then do the exact opposite of what they said they were going to do.

As a conman, he's being pretty successful.

Wow. I don't know what I expected. It happens every single time.