ETHNIC NATIONALISM, A NO-NO?

Some americans on Sup Forums seem to have dropped all racial/ethnic elements from their nationalist views.

Lets all have a discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
amren.com/news/2015/10/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Some americans on Sup Forums seem to have dropped all racial/ethnic elements from their nationalist views

With illegals factored in, the country is

Nobody is taking you stormfaggots seriously anymore. New Sup Forums accomplished more in a few months than you faggots did in almost a decade.

The US shouldnt be considered a "white country".

With that said, white interests and identity should still be preserved on celebrated within the states, if one so choses to do so. A white voting majority would also be preferable until we can neuter the left.

I'm cool with European nations remaining white ethno-states though.

With the current demographics, yes. It was meant to be a white country for white people, though. White people established its laws and institutions.

>With the current demographics, yes. It was meant to be a white country for white people, though.

[citation needed]

yes it should, it always was. accepting that we're not means consenting to the kikes' demographic destruction plans, white self interests will never be protected in this system

lmao fuck off beaner

Both work fine, nationalists shouldnt fight each other.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>nationalists shouldn't fight each other.
I agree. The left still hates both types of nationalism.

>It was meant to be a white country for white people

The concept of "whiteness" didn't exist in the 18th century, though. There was the culture, the nation, the Christian faith, sure. But an Anglo didn't feel any kinship with a Celt or a Slav on "racial" grounds.

JIDF bought CTR to ruin this board. What do you expect?

Would it be an acceptable compromise to have white States before the entire country is one?

I have never been an ethno-nationalist or civic-nationalist. I accept groups who fit with the system like whites and Asians, and exclude those who don't like blacks and Muslims. Nationalism in all forms is too focused on one group at a time.

It should only be focused on one group, those who live in the country, and abide by its values

True. Most of your immigrants were still europeans before 1965, restricting a lot of non-white immigration. This was when your country was 90% white, before mass-immigration.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

lol, BTFO by Finnbro It's like they don't even try to teach you niglets history anymore.

>the concept of "whiteness" didn't exist in the 18th century

The concept of "white people" most certainly did.

Yes goy, take no pride in the great accomplishments of the men before you, and don't notice how non-whites ruin the instititutions not made for them in the first place. Faggot CTR leaf.

Nationalism means assuming responsibility for a multigenerational project of culture and wealth. It has nothing to do with "hate".

No it teaches you to have pride in what your people have done - as a son would be of his father's invention - and not passively consent to its destruction by brainwashed commie zombies who have no business being here.

So make like a tree and LEAF

High-trust vs low-trust, homogeneous vs heterogeneous.

I think groups have to be recognized. Some groups vote against gun-rights and against freedom of speech. Some dont.

I also believe that, for example, europeans have an ancestral right to their countries, to keep their countries the way they have been historically.

>Leaf

However, people did not identify with it. You're the ones who made it because that's all you had in common.

>Afterwards

Read that.

we're uniting in the face of bigger threats

for as long as language is maintained I don't care about the specifics of one's white ancestry

No, it was already in use as an identifier for centuries prior to the establishment of the United States. If you want to know who started that, look to your immediate east.

Europe should contain ethnostates.

The US cannot unless the injuns started working overtime breeding back their numbers.

I'm all for working towards getting the population back in line with the 1960 census, but purging all niggers (who have been here since day 1) and all spics (some of whom have been here since the Mexican-American war) isn't realistic.

Ideal scenario - we reinterpret the 14th amendment to rescind citizenship of anchor babies, deport every illegal, outright ban the practice of Islam, and administer ideological litmus tests to every American over the age of 18.

The litmus test will gauge familiarity with the constitution and your love for this nation and it's values above all others. Failure will result in re-education.

Don't really give a shit what you look like desu, just be a nationalist who loves this country and actually understands why they feel this way.

Still, before 1965 immigration was overwhelmingly european.

>I'm all for working towards getting the population back in line with the 1960 census, but purging all niggers (who have been here since day 1) and all spics (some of whom have been here since the Mexican-American war) isn't realistic.
This is all that you need. It is just that growing third-world populations will transfer the politics to a anti-gun, pro-welfare state.

White american is an ethnicity and America can be an ethnostate like it practically was until the 60s.

The problem is that the language of the American nation was versed in the notion of a proposition nation in order to unify different Europeans nationalities (which succeeded). This language has then been used by the left to promote universalism to undermine the original white European nature of America (which was not made explicit).

I do think that while Americans should drive all latinos out they are kind of responsible for the niggers and should probably give them a homeland somewhere managed by whites.

>give them a homeland somewhere managed by whites

I honestly don't think it would work, simply because everything that went wrong would be blamed on those whites. And if we just cut them loose, subsidized or not, they'd blame everything that went wrong on...yet again...white people.

I like the idea, I just don't think it would work out well for them.

I do think native americans, or what is left of them, deserve a state or two. For the preservation of their ethnicity.
Have you noticed this trend of americans dropping the racial aspects of their nationalism in Sup Forums?

>Some americans on Sup Forums seem to
>have dropped all racial/ethnic
>elements from their nationalist
>views.

And Hillary was winning in the polls. If you make it effectively illegal to have an opinion that doesn't mean it goes away. The opinion goes underground. The people with that opinion are still people but now they are also rebels. The opinions of rebels grow stronger in the dark.

Ethnic nationalism could work in Europe, where the countries are still almost purely white. Not a realistic option for the US however

Ameribros you only have 8 years of trump what comes after that? he is not actually a God Emperor.If you get the wall,whites might remain a majority. Conservative whites are breeding on levels of replacement. You cant rest easy though and think its a time to get comfy! its several years to change the culture to being pro white again. these other competing racial tribal groups will be waiting. As tempting as Muh Americanism in it together is,that is not reality

>Not a realistic option for the US however
why not?

is it impossible? if so, why?

do you just give up and accept genocide?

Please bump.

>this fucking nigger-ass thread

uh well ok i'm off to 2^3 chan now

Exactly what i thought when i posted that message. Topkek

It's all the reddit cucks from /r/the_donald and shit pozzing up the board with all their "cultural libertarian" (((Milo))) horseshit

They are afraid that being too racist will somehow ruin Trump so they are getting puritanical and butthurt about the white nationalist and ethno-nationalist elements of the alt-right and Trump supporters in general.

They are still in the mindset of being afraid of being called names by the establishment. In a month we WILL BE the establishment. There is nothing to fear. The alternative right won the election, who cares, let people be racist. It doesn't matter what the (((media))) says about Trump supporters, it's over.

What the fuck are American Indians supposed to do then?

Fucking Finland man

I posted something about that.

I think you are right, also i do think that some ex-natsoc/ethn.nationalist americans got too excited with Trump and abandoned old Sup Forums ideas.

Yeah, I've noticed it, but really I think it's just that many are coming to grips with the fact that our Americanness--for whatever it may be worth--is less contingent on ethnicity than on a more diffuse definition of American "identity" which has little to do with skin color.

There are decent white folk and there are also wigger morons and shitbird rednecks. There are decent black folk and there are, of course, the embarassing alternative. There are respectful--even admirable--South Texas beaners, and then there are hateful, gangster-ass LA Xicanos.

All of the former groups have more in common with one another than any have with their respective "ethnicities," character and values-wise, if we are to focus on what makes them valuable neighbors and citizens. This is one of the things that makes Ameria distinct.

Also, fuck the Jews.

Great response.

America is America. Whoever wins it can have it. This doesn't mean we're giving up on it, but we cannot say it's a "white" country.

Europa is motherland. Must be white. No questions asked

That may be what it is nowadays. But can you define 'the american identity' is it th% diversity of different types of people in America? I mean, it must be something else, diversity doesn't tie people together.

Is it values, and what values exactly?

When the non-white populations increase, you'll see the downfall of traditional american values/rights like gun-rights and freedom of speech.
amren.com/news/2015/10/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/

>th%
I meant: the*

>Is it values, and what values exactly?

our values are whatever our ceos want
if ceos want cheap labor diversity, that's what they get

>but we cannot say it's a "white" country.
that's where your wrong kiddo

I see the point they're making with this argument, but at least in the state where I'm from (Texas) there is almost zero chance of any sort of gun regulation being passed, since I know almost no one (regardless of position on the political spectrum) who'd assent to it.

Re: your question about an "American identity," honestly I think it has to do with the way that people treat each other (and expect to be treated in turn). Simple things like knowing/trusting one's neighbors. Being polite to strangers and coming to their aid when needed. Not taking advantage of people simply because you have an opportunity to, but striking honest bargains when they weigh out from an ethical standpoint. Practicing good manners, generally. I suppose I could say that "the golden rule" probably has some bearing on the version of identity I'm putting forth here.

In any case, it shouldn't be unfamiliar to most folks who grew up in America in the 20th century (since most of what I'm describing went without saying back then, which is to say that, from a behavioral perspective, it was more or less "par for the course").

It's all about strength and who the dominant people are in the world. Us whites were once dominant, we would colonise other nations, now we are being ''colonised'' We have a choice to lie down and accept it or fight back.

''Might is right'' Meaning you will lose out if you are weak and the strongest shall always prevail. We are giving our countries away, so fight or lie down like a dog.

America has always been a melting pot to varying degrees, the majority was always white post-colonisation but this is soon not going to be the case.

So, white Americans, you may either fight against this, or let the current course continue, your choice.

There can be no nationalism without a racial component. Nationalism starts from genetics upwards, or else it isn't nationalism

Now factor in the other whites that are not "non-Hispanic white"

But they've made the only alternative to be ashamed for shit you haven't done, and to cowtow to people who hate you.

You could say I'm an ethnic nationalist rather than a racial one, actually. If you can speak decent English and you believe in working for a living instead of popping out babies and living on checks, if you consider yourself an American, then you're my people and I think we need to stick together and look out for each other.

But if you're just doing drugs, popping out babies that you neglect and grow up wild, and living on checks you didn't earn, and you can't or don't want to speak English intelligibly, then you're a cancer. We need to stop encouraging cancer, we're killing our own civilization and culture.

>America has always been a melting pot to varying degrees
WRONG

the melting pot idea was invented by a BRITISH jew in 1909

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill