LIBRL

LIBRL

Rabble rousing controlled opposition agent

His goal is to get the goyim fighting with other goyim. Focus on your own life. Become successful. Be happy and productive in life. That is how you can make a difference in the world.

i am a classical liberalll

MEDIER

THE MAYNSTREEM METIER

Is Paul aware of this meme?
I bet he'd get a hearty chuckle out of it if he saw it.

I think PJW is good. His videos are on point and he does a good job painting the MSM as the shit house cunts they are

since when is he so fanatic about being a vegan? Seriously calm down paul so I like meat so what

THE MEATIER tills you that suppohting DONOLD TROOMP is NOT A LEHJITUHMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST

Infowars is not to be trusted. IMO, if he's not an outright shill, he's incredibly naive, and just validates and encourages us to waste our time bickering with lefties on the internet, instead of actually working to accumulate real capital and influence in society

This guy should know about 9/11 and everything that entails. He should know we're not going to beat the system by playing politics from the ground level

this meme is rubbish

This is exactly what people like this and Alex Jones serve to do: they completely trivialize their relevant and valid points of view by being overly aggressive dickwads

MEATEOR

PJW, kraut and tea, sargon of cuckold, amazing atheist, cult of dusty, all need to be fucking purged

They are fucking degenrate liberals

Who out their with any type of media platform is actually doing what you have said in terms of political progression? PJW seems to be pretty useful in the sense of waking up normies to basic shit.
Infowars is a manic shit fest i agree. But his personal videos dont do any harm. Who else out there is getting shit done?

bump. more of these pls

Buhhthart crai babies

I watch his videos and I haven't heard him speak like this.

that's because americans are used to subhuman grunts and drivelling idiots

Actually thats scamaz

the ess jay dobbol yoo from the maynestream medier

worst meme of the year

congrats

>4188
you tried

Rude.I haven't even done anything to you. We're done, Ireland. I'm going to play Mount and Blade today and conquer your land.

okay, mr. I have no humor and can't have anyone I like made into a joke
I love PJW, doesn't mean I can't laugh at a joke aimed at him
fucking prudes

this. Awful meme

>it's another "dis guy talk funny" meme

c'mon it's amusing at least

Fuck you and your humor.

super best friends are pretty cool

pls tell me you have the ":^)" one, and if yes, pls share

This is Sup Forums tier humor.

You need to separate logic from emotions user. Even if they are douchebags, their valid points still stand.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums tier

ESSSJAAAY DDDUUUBYUUUUS

why do you think this thread pops up every 6 hours or so

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT REDPILL

HEY MAIN STRUEM METEOR

At least it's not as bad as Millhouse.

looks like me in real life.

It's dumb and I like sexy ass Paul Joseph but I still laff every thyme

>I don't know anything about politics but I want to post on Sup Forums

Maybe Sup Forums should be deleted. The majority posting here can't post an argument outside of "LE FUCKING LEAF XD" or retarded shit like this. The election brought in a bunch of people who educate themselves through twitter and youtube videos so now that all we talk about.

Paul, is that you?

Clearly you are a newfag

Back before national flags were added it was a common belief that Australians were the Supreme shitposters

Then the national flags came, and it was revealed that the Canadians were the biggest shitposting faggots in the world

It's so bad sometimes it's hard to tell if Canadians are serious or just the biggest most annoying trolls around

Fucking leafs, they haunt me

>Clearly you are a newfag
Sadly I've been on Sup Forums since 2007

I CONT BELEEV IT, THE LEFTISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN, WHEN WILL IT STOOP

This ones my favourite edit