Anarchy Capitalism

Let's have an ancap thread

roads are for cucks

Love these

Wish there were more anarcho-transhumanism me mes

How can we make people understand that legal plunder is a bad thing and the opposite of love of your country?

not risking it

fuck off

look at all these dubbles

not risking

When your entire system is upheld by a non-enforcable moral principle that can and will be broken in the face of any massive instability that will cause a domino effect that will force other companies to break it in order to compete

>implying I wouldn't kick her out

Fuck you

wow

These are either made by liberals (pathologically incapable of understanding anything but their self-centered ideology) or by conservatives who have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Likewise for anyone that finds them funny.

Dang.

You piece of shit

lol I won't have children anyway

I basically just want to legally kill non whites. It ancap the ideology for me?

You son of a bitch

:')

>i don't want to pass my genes to the next generation.
I hope you have the guts to look at your ancestors in the face in heaven.

tbqh

>I hope you have the guts to look at your ancestors in the face in heaven.

h-holy shit, unexpected.

nope because principle of non aggression is a basic dogma of libertarianism (ancap is just libertarianism to the extreme)

you can't risk this one

i never got the ancap meme, it's fuckin gay

I'm already a libertarian though.

Fuck you.

Your designating way to many trees bro, you absolute madman

fuck you nigger

Fuck you

roads are a manifestation of oppression.

What do roads do for you? They provide you a way to get to work? A way to visit the market?

I se a way for corporations to make money off your hard work and profit off selling you crap. The state is there too charging you income and sales tax.

Other than getting the slave class around what do roads do? transport troops? get the police around?

I suggest we free ourselves and damn the roads.

Elves deserve to suffer and perish. Armok wills it!

Reee

God dammit

Hi

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Always one...

Risk not worth it

Oh lawd

Fugg dat

These are objectively the best

that one is far too long; the shorter one was objectively superior

Ass

need more egotistball/stirnerball

My favorite

Fuck you

Oh snap

Fek

No daughter of mine will burn any coal

Checked

Too much risk

not on my watch !

Thanks user, here is your well deserved (You)

So whats the bait part? The image making me reply or the fact that its implying ill ever have any kind of relationship with anyother person ever

Here's you (You), you fucking piece of shit. You must be so desperately lonely, having to do this shit for attention from people you will never know the identity of. How does it feel to be such a sad, pathetic excuse for a human?

Fucking off yourself you lonely, worthess piece of shit.

I always wondered about how anarcho-communism would even exist, then I realized that lefties are just god damn retarded

wew lad

Nope

It exists in rojava.

>Not designating every tree, utterly decimating the landscape, and having to carve out an enormous hall to stockpile all the wood from your arborial genocide.

What are you, a fucking elf?

Shit. Clever.

why you do dis

Bls no

Too risky.

It's like this... They see oppression as the result of class war, oppression from the privileged group. By taking total control of art, the media, the economy, weapons, etc and punishing anybody who disobeys, they can stop The Man, and we'll be free.

Probably closer to the idea of a tribe.

So that is how many posters are in this thread.