Guys wtf

> independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-will-not-pursue-investigation-of-hillary-clinton-related-to-private-email-server-or-a7431861.html

I thought he was /ourguy/, what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-koch-idUSKCN10C2W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's showing mercy because she only has a year to live anyway

It's so he can avoid the media saying he's bullying Clinton.
He's just gonna wait till the FBI recommends charges over the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary is a proven liability to the democratic party. The longer she stays around, the more likely he is to get a second term.

He really can't boss the justice department around legally.

Money (of which none of you shit lords have) talks.

Trump and the rest of the Koch bought reps don't give two shits about what ideologies Sup Forums has

HAHA DRUMPF BTFO

IM VOTING FOR HILLARY THIS NOVEMBER

Isn't she basically on a leash now though? Mental torture to keep them on edge?

He legally can't. Only Jeff Sessions and the House committee's can. Of which he will allow.

M E N T A L G Y M N A S T I C S

>Look at this MSM source saying something negative about Trump
>Guys wtf
I don't have a tired enough pepe to express how I am sick of newfags and shills, and I really don't know how else to express emotions

He's a fucking pussy. We got played

Best thing we can do is ruin lives through pizzagate. It doesn't even matter if we simply make stuff up. We should do whatever it takes to destroy these people's lives

He has more important things to focus on...

sorry but theres a difference in running a presidential campaign and actually being the president. During his campaign he represented his beliefs, but as president he has to find common ground for the whole nation. He knows how to behave correctly in the correct situation

A U S T R A L I A

when she gets indicted he can't be seen to be tied to it, as it will hurt his chances of reelection.

Let me guess:
> LOL DRUMFTARD FANTASIES

right, kind of like pic related, the wall is a fantasy too right CTR?

It's from an interview with Kellyanne on Morning Joe this morning.
This. It's the AG's job.

He's a lying piece of shit just like everyone else in politics.

How does it feel to get blueballed by donald trump?He oiled up your veiny, throbbing cock and started slowly jacking it for 18 months. Just at the end he started go at it vigorously, geting you on the very edge of blowing the biggest nut of your life.
>Just vote for me user, I promise all these things will happen if you make me your man
BUt the second your job is done, you've cast your vote, the blueballer looks at your sad pathetic cock with contempt....as he plunges his cock deep into your asshole.

His beliefs were also about unifying the nation. Likely, he still wants some solidarity with the blue voters.

In any case, it doesn't matter what happens to Hillary. She has no power to do anything anymore.

He's playing it cool for the next 60 days so that Obama doesn't pardon her. Sessions, Gowdy, and Chaffetz will have her locked up.

>hahaha drumpf and white people literally btfo xD

>what happened?
Kikes got to him.

The only question is whether they were holding his balls from the very start or they have corrupted him after election

since he do it the left can't say he's a dictator so he got some support from the left which can be good for passing laws .

B O G A N C U N T

Whatever, I really don't give a fuck. A men who talked about how important is it to avoid revealing your plans to your enemies THE WHOLE DAMN ELECTION CYCLE says that he is not going to persecute Hillary?
I will listen no no one other than Mr Trump on Trump matters, especially not the MSM, and sure as hell not before he's actually the president.
You wanna continue believing them after seeing to what extend they lied this election cycle? It's your brain, pollute it as much as you want.

Well no shit. Did you. Honestly think anything like that would happen?

If he says he's seeking charges, Obama will pardon. If he leaves it alone until inauguration, it's out of anyone's power to stop him.
56D jenga

You gotta chill out, Colgate.

I think Trump will hold her accountable, but we don't know yet. It's easy to speculate what Trump will do but, we have no way of knowing until he gets into office.

I think he's laying off her now because she could easily flee to another country/obama could pardon her and he wants to make sure he has a sure shot without any obstruction.

But who knows. Sage for CTR concern trolling.

this

It does matter. What is to keep .gov parasites from enriching themselves through outright fraud and treason in the future? What's the downside? You get to keep billions of dollars and no big deal I guess

Trump is pursuing the investigation.

The FBI will.

Why are we caring? He won and she's in no position to put the country at risk now, just make america great again

If he says he will lock her up when in office, (((((((((they)))))))) will start civil war and she will flee in Saudi Arabia or some shit.

Its just 4D chess.

Fuck it Sup Forums we were deceived, time to move on to a new champion who really will drain the swamp

>What is to keep .gov parasites from enriching themselves through outright fraud and treason in the future?
You did see Trump's first 100 day plan, right? The one that bans foreign lobbyists and lays a 5 year ban on politicians lobbying after their term is up?

Can't wait to see what he has in store after that.

sage

If he goes after her they're going to try to make him into a dictator

>jailing political opponents
>walling off access to journalists

Shit like that.

Head fake. Pretend Trump isn't going to push prosecution so Barack Hussein Obama gets comfy and decides she doesn't need to be pardoned. Then Trump takes office and drops the motherfucking HAMMER.

6-18 months prognosis. Our Emperor is a merciful one.

House Republicans are already continuing the investigation. Nice fact check CTR.

>I thought he was /ourguy/, what happened?

Option 1: Let Hillary Clinton fade into obscurity.

Option 2: Spend a lot of time and effort imprisoning someone who has literally killed people to keep her secrets.

Discretion is the better part of valor, and prudence is the mother of all virtues.

Not his fault Hillary is corrupt as hell. Maybe he should jail the lugenpresse too for collaborating with a known treason.

This

That's the DOJs job. Jeff Sessions is the guy who will decide whether or not to purse the Clintons. Also the emails are not the main target, it's the Clinton foundation. Relax, Colgate.

Trump is just trying to head off a pardon of Clinton by Obama. Once we get past the inauguration it will be a very different ball game.

Kek

Are we just going to have a billion threads when he doesn't do any of the shit he said he would?

Pizzagate, the bait/distraction happened.

Not likely any of you faggots even care anymore.

You all fell for that shit hook/line/sinker.

There's already 2 going on. Why open a third?

Nah, all he has to do is stop actively protecting her. Obama had to constantly exert influence on DOJ to seal documents and prevent prosecution attempts. If the president stops protecting her, she is as good as in jail, because the FBI needs its hands untied and DOJ needs to act of FBI recs. There is way more things than CF are coming to light after the most transparent president is gone. You'd be surprised. CF is nothing in comparison. I don't know if they quietly fix it or not, though.

Shouldn't you be out there fighting the dreaded Fox infestation right about now?

You know... the secret to beating wildlife? You have to kill them before they become a threat. Why do you think we club baby seals you dumb as fuck Bogan?

This is the real motive. What's more he's probably going to pull it off in standard 4D chess fashion, and say "What? No. I'm not investigating about the emails, that's settled just like I said before the election. I'm just taking a peek at the foundation, seeing as the FBI said we should probe around a bit."

Fuck bridge-building. All the Dem voters chose to ignore the private servers, the deleted emails and the Benghazi debacle.She broke the law and should be punished the same as every other US citizen would be punished and the people who voted for her need to know this and understand why others hated what she represented.
If not, you live in a banana republic where the law only applies when the powerful want it applied and that is rarely against their cohort

>Trump is just trying to head off a pardon of Clinton by Obama.
wouldn't that practically ensure him a second term?

Did anyone seriously believe he was gonna put her in jail? I thought it was a literal meme.

Not that I wouldn't like that.

He has to wait until he is in office. He doesn't have to power right now and he doesn't want to risk her leaving the country.

Also this:

yfw Hillary gets a spot on 'The View'

well, under this theory, Trump isn't just looking out for his own self interest, he's looking out for justice against Clinton

B O O M E R A N G U T A N

Look Trump could literally do nothing and he still would have done better than Hillary.
Hillary would have started WW3, at least with Trump there is the possibility that we won't all die

Exactly

he's tapping that ass behind the scenes, hillary has to get even with bill.

This looks bad. I'll wait and see. His enemies would have ground him into the dirt given the chance. Not investigating the corruption and foreign money in the clinton foundation is a bad idea.

>accusing elites of being pedophiles is bait
believe it or not but there are better ways to distract than have thousands of people digging into the skeletons in your closet

>related to private email server
>related to
you have to read between the lines

get help faggot

They're known each other and have been friends for a while. Forget the memeing for a minute, did anyone ever seriously think he would do anything about it?

Correct.

The Drumph family have only twittered 1 or 2 memes out of thousands.

This makes Sup Forums the most unappreciated losers in a one sided relationship in the whole history of pitiful devoted wretches.

>Its OK Trump lies like every other politician
>Its OK because he says he wont be like politicians in every other way as well. Because he says so.

>people actually thought this was anything more than campaign rhetoric

lol you fags, I swear. he could have promised you virgins if you voted for him and you would have believed that too

How can one country be this much of a shitposter... I thought it was a meme but the amount of times I've seen this is worth calling a representative sample

>It doesn't even matter if we simply make stuff up.

Spread lies, attract losers. desu.

"Because you'd be in jail"

HE
WAS
GONNA
MAKE
ANIME
REAL

WHAT HAPPENED

He's a pussy demanding safe spaces and crying harassment where there was no harassment.

New presidents are always met with protests. Drumphy and Penice broke under the strain before they even got inaugurated

Morning after: the thread

he realized that investigating john "you'll get extra cheese if you give it a squeeze" podesta would take down more people and take less time

it must be the 2/3 of his democratic registered life coming into play now

he'll probably be the most liberal republican president we've had since ike

remember how he spoke out against the government publicly declaring plans for military actions? yeah.

A funnel-web spider has been deposited into your bedroom.

We don't have to lock her up. She is going to die soon. Trump should just make her powerless by going after her staff.

Give it time. He can't really do anything until he's in office. And even if he could Obongo can let her walk.

I don't just want Hillary put away, I want the whole fucking house of cards of the Clinton Foundation in ashes.

>He really can't boss the justice department around legally.
And you don't think obongo didn't?

FBIAnon said emails were nothing. CF is the dirt.

He's just saying this until king nigger gets out of power.

If he pardons her he can't go after her.

Because of he investigates her and she is cleared for the third time, he will look weak. She isn't getting charged, no matter what she did. He has to pick his battles now, if he looks crazy weak and unhinged it isn't going to do him any favors when it's time for reelection.

Trump needs to solidify his position right now. An animal is most dangerous when it feels cornered and right now the establishment feels very cornered. He is in a very weak position because he won this election, the CIA can pull a grassy knoll on him very easily if Obama wants. Obama still has his fingers on the buttons of power. Give him a couple years to consolidate his grasp on Washington first, then he can fully drain the swamp. He's already pissed off a few people with his cabinet choices.

Does Trump have the authority to disband the cia?

I wonder if he knows about the pedo ring. Or if he's part of the pedo ring.

So many questions.

why's everyone a fucking retard? Trump isn't president yet. What's he gonna do?

I know of a place where they can meme her death into reality.

It makes one wonder what else right-tards have been deceived about.

Yeah tbqh I wouldn't mind if he jailed them all. They were clearly all propagandists.

Tbh we could make a pretty good case for it.
"Why did you lie here? Because it looks like you were trying to do this with this lie." Repeat x100.

>muh Koch boogeyman

Spotted the CTR

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-koch-idUSKCN10C2W8

Trump has personally done all he needs to do to Hillary, that is to keep her criminal family out of the whitehouse and he has done that. Now it's time to MAGA and win all the states in 2020.

It was literally his campaign manager that said it.

The guy's got bigger fish to fry.

Witnessed

I feel I know everything about those humans just by looking at that one image. Especially the girl to the right with the annoying fucking laughter who grew up in the suburbs with parents who has no taste.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT, WHOLE Sup Forums IN A FUCKING DENIAL