Well pol?

Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
annelitostar.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they use pixtures of children when its mostly grown men are leaving?

well what faggot

>I would GORGE myself on skittles

because trojan horses make terrible gifts

Sweden hasn't taken any refugees just economic migrants.

>anneli toaster

Shouldn't that swede be working to help pay for the peaceful economic migrants gibmeda--- erm, benefits?

Because America is not Sweden?

Because I don't make decisions with my heart, I make them with my brain.

If they were from some non radicalized non shit hole country I would welcome them with open arms

But that isn't the case sadly.

They are not my responsibility.

>Cricket chirping intensifies

because they have infinitely more commonsense then Sweden?

not that i'm saying the US has alot of common sense. after all, any number is infinitely greater than 0.

You know damn well why they try to mislead us

You have to go back.

On point

>Trojan horses
You are giving them too much credit, arabs are not that intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Maybe Americans still have some sense left. If you look at Sweden it is not nice.

Propaganda is most effective when done by using children. This is a common communist tactic.

Because Trump recognises that Sweden is a warning against mass Muslim immigration. Also, did the Swedish people even have a choice in the matter?

The question is why should we? He have far too many homeless and vets who need assistance. There's nothing wrong with wanting to take care of your own before worrying about everyone else. Also

>Sweden

You are underestimating white guilt, friendo.

Because America does not need rapefugees.

>implying refugees need to get on a plane and be shipped halfway around the world to escape their situation
They stopped running from war the second they left Syria/Iraq. Everything after that is just an excuse for migration.

Look at Sweden, that's why

How dare you judge these poor children on appearance.

This guy has it right, the public think they are getting little anitis age 12 when instead they are getting Abdula III (direct descendant of Nebhetepre Mentuhotep II) age 24 with 30 child rapes under his belt.

We don't want to end up like Sweden, which has gone from one of the safest countries in the world to the rape capital of Europe in less than 20 years.

Look they are only trying to get to a safe country, nothing more.

Because we didn't become the world's most cucked nation in total disgrace to our ancestors some time in the past few decades. For real, all those Vikings, Gustav Adolphus, the men who broke the Cuckmar Union, the modern swede is a fucking disappointment. I like their snus though.

Because look what happened to Sweden

because sweden can't take as many refugees as sweden.

>building a wall just to take in even worse trash
I'd rather have free movement between Mexico and the United states than take in rapefugees.

Bombs don't have to be intelligent.

We can... we just choose not to.

better question: why the fuck should we

Because Americans still have basic survival instincts.

On the contrary, before long we will take as many as Germany, Sweden, and Britain. That number we all will take will be zero!

And do what with them? We should help fix their country if we want to really make a difference

Our asshole isn't big enough

Because why should we

So what is the left's plan for Syria? Do they just want to leave it as an empty space after every country in the world takes in their whole population? What is the long term goal here?

Because Trump is now in power and will reduce the number of refugees to zero.

Can they answer why do we have to?

Most "refugees" aren't Syrian or running from war, the left is using it as an excuse to push open borders.

>Anneli Lucia Tostar is a Swedish Oregonian with a deep love of people and the planet. At Harvard College she studied anthropology with a minor in environmental science & public policy, writing her thesis on social mobility and transportation in São Paulo, Brazil. She currently resides in New York City, where she works as a “culture agent” for Vega Factor, a consultancy working with organizations to create high-performing workplace cultures.

>I am currently living in Stockholm, Sweden, pursuing a master’s degree in Sustainable Urban Planning and Design. Scandinavia is a great place to study how we might live more sustainably – in an environmental and social sense – and I encourage everyone to visit. I am available for commission inquiries and freelancing.

>I was lucky enough to attend Harvard College, where my biases and beliefs were constantly challenged through both my studies and my peers.

Because America refuses to help the poor and less fortunate, while Sweden is very willing. Guess which one boastfully calls itself brave and Christian.

Because not even Sweden can take as many refugees as Sweden.

Fucking kek

I hope you're being ironic

Is it funny or sad that it's pretty much a criminal offense to call this shit out?

How many fucking perfectly viable countries do they have to cross to get to America? If my house burnt down, I wouldn't be seeking temporary housing in Italy.

>Why can't America take as many refugees as Sweden?

It can, but chooses not to. Fucking Lichtenstein could take as many refugees as Sweden if it chose to.

Anyway Sweden is not taking in 'refugees' - there are no wars in any of the countries which border Sweden or in any of the countries with which it shares the Baltic and North Seas - but rather hostile economic refugees.

Feels good for their disgusting political establishment, not so good for the women and children getting beaten and raped and who face a future in an increasingly Islamified country.

Why ?
Because it would become the same shithole as Sweden.

Worse feminazi hell on world...

If I would have to choose to live in Sweden or Saudi Arabia or China, I'd choose China or SA...

Because we don't want them

THANK GOD WE ARE SPREADING THE DISEASE OF GLOBALISM AS OUR JEWISH MASTERS HAVE TOLD US :)))))))))))

Anneli Tostar

Anneli Lucia Tostar is a Swedish Oregonian with a deep love of people and the planet. At Harvard College she studied anthropology with a minor in environmental science & public policy, writing her thesis on social mobility and transportation in São Paulo, Brazil. She currently resides in New York City, where she works as a “culture agent” for Vega Factor, a consultancy working with organizations to create high-performing workplace cultures.

Website URL: annelitostar.com/

Fuck off we're full of mexicans

Because we're not a country of refugees.

Because America isn't as suicidal as Sweden.

Because we're full