The mayor of the most important city in Europe is a Muslim. What do?

The mayor of the most important city in Europe is a Muslim. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmFL28UeKVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave Europe.

Oh...

Thank god we've never done anything like that

once you remember the mayor has literally no power then its not as bad
still depressing as fuck though, shame the whole country couldnt vote in the mayor election

>London
>most important city in Europe

Ikr? We could done worse and have elected a black prime minister or something.

Serious question to all Krauts on this board. Why do you hate us?

>inb4 not joining Axis and bombing Dresden

Germanic states and Britain were allies a lot throughout history.

Name a city more important on the continent kraut cuck

we've started the process which will lead to the destruction of germanys political project, of course theyre going to be pissed off at us. its their third attempt at controlling europe and it will also result in failure

Frankfurt damfag

WRONG

Many such cases.

The only runner up would be Paris, and it's still a fair way off.

>Sadiq Khan
>Extremist
he is one of the actually secular Muslims.He voted to pass our gay marriage law and going to allow liqour stores in london be open 24/7

Frankfurt is known for sausages you put in the microwave and Muslims. That's about it. London however is a global city. Your envy of Britain is embarrassing tbqh.

Oh, yeah.

Don't be fooled, he is doing that to gain favour with leftwing mongs. He is an Islamist.

Based Dutch.

You're an idiot.

You have some Muslim ancestors just like Obama. We all do.

etrurian masterrace reprting.

I honestly think its borne out of jealousy.

They see how thoroughly pathetic they are as a nation, they see little german boys and girls getting raped by arabs because of sexual emergencies,they see cologne scale sexual assaults, they see shariah police, they see school kids forced to yell allah akbar and pray in mosques. Then they see the UK uncuking itself, they see the British people rejecting the EU which is run by the Germans, they see the UK people rising up again. For the 3rd time in 100 years the germans have tried to destroy europe and for the 3rd time for 100 years the British have stood up against them. They want what you have.

That is the symptom of a pathetic, spineless country like Germany. A country without honor or dignity. Makes sense though, all their decent men died in the wars.

>tfw Londond will never be white again
youtube.com/watch?v=dmFL28UeKVY
Why do non-whites have to ruin everything? Why can't they just be fucking competent?

ive continued to support germany and defend them up until recently, but the constant posts all day every day by german anons talking shit to us is growing tiresome, it shows the german people are just as bad as their establishment, even on Sup Forums.

Germany is jealous of Britain because they left their mark on the world, whereas Germans are a defeated people. That's why they cling to the EU so much despite it being harmful because it's the one thing that makes them semi-relevant

It would be nice if our government could take a fucking hint that given the hundreds of thousands of white English people fleeing London every year we don't like what they're doing to us.

London is a lot cause, of course this fuck was going to be elected as the mayor.

Despite the memes most of this country is very white and I'd much rather they take over a few major cities and some urban shitholes like Luton than the rest of the country.

it was already messed up beyond repair, but when you put it this way - even more

>given the hundreds of thousands of white English people fleeing London
That's what the want. Western politicians are desperate to force more people into our countries to drive down wages and keep the work force saturated. The whites in other countries don't want to move, so it has to be the blacks and Muslims. Any criticism of this policy is "racist" and can get you sent to jail.

Brussels

Khan is alright by me to be honest. I'm working class as fuck and he's already improved my standard of living with his rework of the TFL bus fare system.

If he actually sticks by his housing plans as well then he's going to prevent the lower-income citizens of the city being exploited by shady as fuck foreign landlords and Tory property barons as well (OF WHICH I CURRENTLY AM ALSO BEING BY)

Basically if you look past what a virtue signalling prick he is his policies are honestly fucking great and he's fairly alright for a Muzza; and at least he's not a Jew like Goldsmith was.

t. White student living in scumfucky Muslim-infested East London

He was elected by children and dindus

Thank god London isn't a part of Britain. They're as big cucks as Scotland. :))))

ER STRAFE ES

>Mayor of London
>Important

He's a glorified transport manager.

Nothing more.

Brussels is a non-city in a non-country. When the EU falls it will just be a Muslim ghetto without the globalists.

That slogan comes from a Jew you do realise

Bollocks. He's quoted as saying there are "too many white men" on London Tubes, and was in favour of the ban on sexy "beach body ready" bikini adds "because it sends a bad message to my (Muslim) daughters.
He called moderate Muslims "sleeping Toms".

He's a bastard who was just the right person to be elected by the self absorbed metropolitan Guardian reading leftie scum of our beloved capital.

Nobody gives a shit about Frankfurt except migrants

The EU is the closest the Germans will ever get to a successful Empire.
And it has utterly failed.

Germany is a lost cause unless you go to East Germany where the working class is.

West Germany is basically the equivalent of Los Angeles totally flaky and full of condescending liberals and immigrants.

this is so embarrassing please SHUT THE FUCK UP

thanks based leaf, you got it right

Hey I've done my part I booed him at a crowd full of leftists. He got really pissed off and tried to get security to remove me