Will he admit that she didn't really do anything wrong too?

Will he admit that she didn't really do anything wrong too?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/congressional-republicans-plan-continue-investigation-hillary-clinton/story?id=43453357
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>telling your plans to the enemies

>this ignores that there's already an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation

He won't pursue it, doesn't mean Rowdy Gowdy and Chaffetz won't pursue perjury charges and the like.

Trump just doesn't want his DoJ to waste time taking her down, when congress can do it for him. It looks better if congress does it, and gives Gowdy some more notches in his belt for when he becomes the eventual GOP nominee for POTUS in 15 years or so.

How can one man flip-flop so hard?

>HILLARY WILL ROT IN JAIL
>j/k lol ;)))

>BUILD WALL
>maybe not really?

>OBAMACARE WILL BE COMPLETELY REMOVED
>wow maybe i will keep a bunch of stuff xD

bad move imo.

he should definitely do a clean investigation without the pedo ring in charge.

How are you so poorly informed you dumb snow nigger?

This so much, drumpfkins eternally blown the fuck out

DUMBFUCKS!

HE'S TRYING TO GET OBAMA TO WITHHOLD HIS PARDON YOU STUPID FUCKS.

IF HE WENT ALL OUT RIGHT NOW ON PROSECUTING HER, OBAMA WOULD PARDON HER NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

OBAMA WOULD SAY THAT HE "DOES NOT TRUST MR. TRUMP'S JUDGEMENT TO NOT PUT SECRETARY CLINTON AWAY ON FALSE GROUNDS" AND THEN PARDON HER.

THIS WAY, OBAMA WOULD HAVE TO INITIATE A PARDON HIMSELF MEANING A HUGE BLOW TO HIS OWN AND HILLARY'S REPUTATION.

TRUMP IS GOING TO PROSECUTE HER WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE.

She didn't do anything legally wrong though.

norway you are not white and you will never be white.

>TRUMP IS GOING TO PROSECUTE HER WHEN HE'S IN OFFICE.

I will bet you money that he wont, and you will just cry as the pathetic "show" of a president just doesent do anything that he said he would to get elected.

This.

Yeah, just like you bet your money that Trump will not win the presidency. Fuck off.

she did, but come claimed nobody would prosecute.

Bernie lost, Bjorn, get over it.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/congressional-republicans-plan-continue-investigation-hillary-clinton/story?id=43453357

>CHAFFETZ IS CONTINUING INVESTIGATION

Let Chaffetz deal with this old hag. I don't care what she does, she will be dead by 2018

They won't. They will just keep circlejerking eachother and saying that he's probably keeping Hillary's imprisonment as a Trump (HUE HUE) card.

Only a retard thinks that he would overtly prosecute her now.

>I don't care what she does, she will be dead by 2018

She will die anyway. That's why we should put her in jail as an example, 'Don't break federal law.'

He wont prosecute Hillary for the emails.

He will prosecute the Clinton Foundation though

:^)

There is nothing wrong with what the girl in the pic is thinking

>HUE HUE

Cite sources.

He's saying he won't pursue charges so that Obama doesn't feel the need to preemptively pardon her.

Once he's in office, he'll assign a special prosecutor.

>implying any Serb worth his flag would want Shillary in office after what her husband has done to us
>implying i wont be as disappointed with what will become of Trumps presidency as you idiots

I just live in reality, and the sooner you start doing so too you will see why Trump wont do shit. Hes a fucking showman, and a fucking showman is what he will remain.

Kinda sad really, the levels of justification in play are creepy.

lolol a back to le ddit image xddd sure showed me, retarded trump shill

(you)

Either Hillary violated national security and is not fit to be in office.

or

She was incredibly incompetent and does not deserve to be in office.

Take your pick.

>I just live in reality
Did you mean YOUR reality?

Plus, how you know Trump is a showman? Where you get that information? Did you put that puzzle together with HuffPost?

You guys are retarded. He's waiting to strike. Never tell the enemy your plan. She would flee or Bams would pardon her if Trump was still attacking her.

So, we use coversheets on our TPS reports now...

bumpu pls

Didnt he already when he said we all owe Hillary a great deal of gratitude for her service to this country? Not something you say about someone guilty of corruption and treason and what not....

Will you admit that immoral and unethical behavior isn't always illegal?

Will you admit that just because an illegal act has been committed, prosecution isn't always viable?