Anyone else considering joining the military to serve under President Trump...

Anyone else considering joining the military to serve under President Trump? Which branch and position within the branch is the most God-tier?

Coast Guard and not even joking. You will get up close and personal with all kinds of people. From a capsized sailboat to drug smuggling speedboaters. After that, Marines, then AF ( I served in USAF ).

I'm enlisting in the Chair Force, it's been my plan ever since I was a kiddo. I was having doubts though, I thought Hillary was going to win. Now my plans are back on.

Took the ASVAB on the day of the election.

It depends on what you want to do.

Yeah bruh. Got two more years of uni then I'm heading out

>Not atleast attempting the SEALs with Trump as Commander in Chief

>Implying anyone from Sup Forums has even the slightest chance of being a Seal

Voluntarily enlisting is only something I will do if we end up in a real war. I'm not going to some middle east shithole now that I'm finally getting my life on track and about to become a fully functioning member of society.

You're not allowed to re-enlist in airforce like that, how retarded are you?

I'll have you know I was a:
Delta-6-Recon-Sniper-Top Gun instructor-Space Shuttle door gunner...dammit!

I have one buddy who made it and he is/was a near elite level athlete and Grade-A badass. Smart guy also. I have known several who tried and failed to get through BUDS and they were not pussies. A lot of it is mental but random injuries will stop you cold also.

He's tallking about the coice order, not enlisting in all those branches, R-TARD!

Enlisting as navy nuke, it's basically designed for Sup Forums autists.
18 hour works days on subs T.b.h, but joosy pay for reenlistibg and private sector.

Join the Army as an Airborne Infantryman if you're not a pussy

It also happens to be the whites, most male part of the entire military since minorities and women are not too fond of jumping out of planes apparently.

are you in rotc friend?

Kek get ready for some fuck fuck games

It was an ordered list fuckwit.

enlisting in the army. seeing a recruiter today.

Hey if you all want to join go for it. I'm in. Just remember kiddo, the fuck fuck games are strong. Just because Trump got in doesn't mean that overnight things are going to change for the better.

Get ready for some diversity powerpoint presentations and washing rocks.

Army/Marines

Careful with that vietnamese farmers my man

I was going to go coast gaurd but it was a 2.5 year wait before I could get into basic training.

Went with Air Force. Love it so far. We get paid the same as every other branch but get treated much better.

Just don't enlist without a job and don't be a cop.

What's your job in the AF? Does it suck?

I used to. Then I realized that there is a huge chance that I'm going to serve with niggers and spics, so I changed my mind

3E3X1 - Structural Engineer. In a RED HORSE unit.

Pretty much a construction worker in contingency locations, but I love it. Get to learn cool things and actually have a useful skill set after the military. Going to school now for Civil Engineering. Already been offered 2 internships because of my experience.

Sounds p cool

Dude join navy coast guard lets ppl go without reason

I passed the requirements for the physical parts but i want to be a recon corpsmen

Thanks to my dad I own an US passport he served at the Airborne unit. How are office jobs at the army?

It depends on what you want to do. But yes I'm waiting to join the Army.
>fuck reserves
>fuck nasty girls
>go active

I'm 5'7" , 21 yrs old

I want to join the navy but I'm 225 pounds and apparently am 50 pounds over the weight limit

don't want to make it seem like I'm all fat but I did train in a mma gym for two years before I left my home state to help my uncle in michigan fora year.

Is there a way I can be sent to camp and work my ass off to prove anything or do I absolutely need to shed off the weight? The recruiter did not make it clear outside the "if you're 10 pounds over we can make appointments to see if you can be sent to boot camp"

Navy It has all of the best tech plus you get to sail the world on a badass aircraft carrier

Start losing the weight now. Remember that you lose more weight by not eating/reducing calories than you do by exercising.

Extremely epic how all of you little faggots called me a pawn of Israel when Obama was president but now that your shitty alt right meme is in office you all wanna be in my beloved corps? I don't think so kids.

Navy air traffic control troller desu.

The only problem is you can't be too autistic and stutter all over the radio or you'll wash out. Unless youre a minority that can barely speak fucking English. Then for some reason if you fail, your trainer is racist.

time to work my ass off then

thank you for the advice

my friend joined the airforce right out of highschool 5 years ago and he has literally been in some base in pensacola since then

he literally works out, does plane mechanic shit for a few hours, and then plays video games in his awesome dorm thing

it makes me regret going to college, should have just gone military

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say "I was about to graduate buds but I uhhhhhh sprained my ankle" or some other bullshit injury because they can't admit they just couldn't handle it...

my neighbor's daughter died a few weeks ago and their son got sent home from boot camp for her funeral, apparently he only had a bit longer to go and now has to start all over

shit must suck

mobile infantry

Or y'know, they actually suffered a debilitating injury in the middle of their highly physical and grueling training program. Shit's supposed to cause attrition.

>dying for kikes in a desert
Kys

I plan on joining my college's Army ROTC next year so I can get a commission out of college. I was on the fence about the military before I got in college but a few people I know did it and now I sorely regret not putting off college until after the military.

join border patrol you can be whatever weight you want as long as you can make it through the pt. It pays 6 figures after 5 years and you are not entirely owned by the government.

Some have. But I've met upward of 50 buds washouts throughout my Navy career and a good portion just gave up and tell everyone afterward it was an injury to save themselves from embarrassment. A few I know for fact because I also knew others who took the training with the person and confirmed they were lying.

Rather do that than be a failson libertarian like you

WE BELIEVE IN YOU

Join the army or marines. Anything else and you may be too far from land for me to eat you.

go army, go rangers, suck it up
then go delta and watch all the seals mirin you and being jelly

Congrats you're a good goy

I am an Officer in the Army Reserve.
If you do want to commission, fucking suck dicks if you have to to get Active. Reserve life is fucking gay. Nobody wants to hire somebody who has to be gone as much as a Reserve Officer, and the little you get to do in the way of Army stuff is fucking pitiful.

Join us

wtf i love cannibals now

How much time do you have to shitpost on the job?

God-Tier: Marines, Navy

Great-Tier: CG, Army

Alright-Tier: Air Force

Always eat your victims.

Not much. Class is time consuming as is homework and studying.

settle down hannibal

But there's so much blood in the wate!

good to hear you are doing well
I posted above and I have similar goals
How long have you been in school? are you thinking you'll be able to snag a scholarship?

Any tips for joining airforce right out of highschool?

Department of Memetic Warfare

Do well on the asvab, research the jobs they offer you. NEVER trust the recruiters word. Have any promises on paper. Have an enlistedbro go with you to the station if possible

I am currently enlisted in the Navy and just got back from a special warfare PST. I am going EOD though. But my point is fuck you and praise Kek

Literally all these pussies telling you to join anything but the Marine Corps. You want to be a based hard ass warfighter? Marine Infantry. Fuck the rest. You get more pussy too.

I was going to go nuke but then found out about EOD. ~50k more average salary and I get to be a badass.
t. 91 ASVAB

If I could, I'd join the Marines.

Navy or Army would be my top choices. I'd love to ride on one of those aircraft carriers, but being at see for so long just doesn't sit right with me. I feel like the Navy is one of the more important branches, I'd like to be a part of. Without the navy and aircraft, you have no air superiority.

The Army would be an easy choice for me though. I'd probably rather die fighting on the ground, in the army, than on a ship, from an explosion, or being lost at see. The least I can do is have my body brought back to my family.

If you dont go for a combat job first you are a bitch

If you're trying to use the military as a career stepping stone, or not making a 20+ year career out of it, the marines is a bad choice.

Fuck are you me?
Been wanting to join the air force for years now since middle school, I was starting to panic thinking shilldog would win but I'd gladly serve under the Trumpen King.

You arent even in yet and are shitting on NG that is filled with dudes from active duty with multiple deployments.

Have fun in BCT faggot

Advanced Memetic Warfare Couchborne 777 division

That's one of the shitty things about the marines, you serve for years on the front lines, come home (.. and if you live), and get little to nothing out of it. At least with the Army, you have a place to go from there.

I was a 19D in the Army. Good times looking back on it but it's definitely challenging at the time.

I was in the Royal Armoured Corps for 4 years. Fun stuff. Will never forget the lads in the Queens Royal Hussars.

Trump plans on making AIPAC illegal goyim.

True.

Veteran here. Best bet, kids, is to attend university first. Just do it. Don't fucking enlist. After graduation, if you are of average intelligence, join the Navy. Above, join the Air Force. Below, join the Army.

Yet, the most intelligent choice is still not to serve.

You still in highschool? I turned 18 earlier this year, have about half of senior year left then going straight in.

My school offered to give the ASVAB during class so I jumped on it, but it's been like 2 weeks and I haven't gotten my results.

98 asvab suck my diq :^] I want to go corpsman or army combat medic. I can't decide, especially since they changed navy titles to rank instead of rate

Try to get a military scholarship to get your bachelors in an engineering field, then serve your 4 years and get out.

USAF is paying for most of my education, getting an electrical engineering degree, and I have guaranteed job security out of college. It's a good deal, try to do the same, doesn't even matter what branch you're trying to enter, but usaf treats you better than the others.

do you take non citizens?

I might be doing a summer camp guide/child wrangling gig in the US next year, as part of our contract we get a travel allowance.

Can I go AWOL and join Daddy's armies?

What the fuck is that in the bottom left.

Air Force

It looks really, really shit.

The rest of them look nice, but that looks like something from Starship Troopers.

DLI isn't the place to shitpost, Airman. Pass it, enjoy the baller ass city on the weekend.

You'll have all the time to shitpost on duty since you'll listen to the same people saying the same things every day for years.

>you'll listen to the same people saying the same things every day for years.

Chair force in a nutshell

Half the people I know who served hated it. The other half said they might as well have just gone to college instead.

Either way, it's clear that serving in the armed forces is not what it used to be.

That better?

Which? There are three locations.

AF if you want to join military-lite to decide if you should join. It's like all the benefits of being in the military without any of the hardship.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but you may be eligible to enlist while here on a temporary visa. If you go that way, be aware that your training dates can be pushed back, delaying your citizenship and making you unable to work if your visa expires.

Any combat mos in army or marines. Do 4 years and get out. The rest of your life you can watch nights and documentaries being made about you and your job. They don't make movies about support mos soldiers. You will regret bit being a ground soldier your whole life and probably end up lying about your service....Trust me, only fans say one team one fight. Or I'm a marine, and fails to say that they are a cook, supply or administrator in the Marines. I was a 12B (Sapper), in the Army. Fuckin badassssssss job.

We are all Americans.

Aren't Sappers kust like the people you're describing?

Don't Sappers generally do less combat than most regiments and get all the best gear, mostly sotting around while the refular infantry are doing the brunt of the fighting?

Just curious, heard it's like that here and in kost other countries.

Our Air Force (RAF) Infsntry are hated amongst the regulars, Marines and Paras, because they get all the top of the line gear and do fuck all. Same as Sappers.

I want to join the navy and repaint our ships white.
Great White Fleet 2.0!

I already promised my family I'd join the Air Force if Trump wins. So I'm currently getting myself prepared for that. Gonna go for Officer since I have a B.S.

Why would you want to join the Yanks? We have top of the line Infantry here youcan join, Marine Commandos, Paras, Queens Guard (good drill).

No, you can't join unless you have a Greencard. Have two American friends who are Marines and a mate who tried to join the U.S Marines.

There's aays you can join illegally though.