Are depressed people prone to depression?

Well Sup Forums?

Reeeeee sage I meant "Are intelligent people prone to depression"

I.. would assume so?

They wouldnt be called depressed people if they werent prone to depression, I suppose

Nah, that's just some bullshit the miserable retards tell themselves to make themselves feel better

guess you don't have any reason to be depressed then, you fucking manlet

I just broke up with a 25f who was depressed and she was no intelligent

What is this meme

That's like asking if niggers are prone to committing crime

well are they?

You should know sweden

I have an I.Q. of ~140 and still get depressed. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Albert Einstein suffered from depression. It's literally an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. Nothing else.

i've spoken to 1 (one) black person in my life (26 yo) so i honestly have no personal experience with black people and there crime
but yes it seems like they are

Or it's because we live in a world where there are people who are simpletons. Perhaps that living is suffering, or that having the red pill really alters your views on life. I also cannot stand those who can't have a proper discussion for more than 5 minutes.

Depressed since adolescence reporting in

I can confirm. I have depression so that means I get depressed!

OP means if smart people are more likely to have depression, not if depressed people are more likely to be smart.

>Are depressed people prone to depression?

Are fags prone to faggotry? I read your second post and still don't care.

SSRI master-race reporting in. I feel no joy, only anger and headaches. I intentionally piss off my "friends" so they don't get too close. SSRIs have killed off all my sexual desires and I can study for 18 hours non-stop.

Are intelligent people being targeted by other nations?

STOP MAKING THREADS AND POSTS ABOUT DEPRESSION IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR HOURS NOW

HE A Sup Forums USER. HE A Sup Forums USER A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE NEEDS MO FUCKING MONEY FO DEM FUCKING PROGRAMS. HE NEEDS MEDICATION. FOR DAT DEPRESSION. GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK N' SHIIIIEEEEEEET. GOTTA BE POPPIN DEM PILLS. YEAH.

OH SHIT YEAH. ALLAHU AKBAR DINDU YEAH

THIS BOARD IS FULL OF LOSERS HAHA YOU ARE ALL DEPRESSED FUCKING LOSERS HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>two Fucking triangles

If those digits dont confirm I don't know what will.