Nat-Soc is a failure

fuck Nazi scum. I may be conservative, but I am not some racist shithead, jokes are one thing but legit nazi salutes? These fuckers need to get lost. Fast.

The Nazis had their chance. What did they do? Start a world war, genocide 6 million people. Unprecedented disaster and loss of human life.

>genocide 6 million people
In the trash you go.

"""""""6 Million""""""" """"""people""""""

6 million golems*

OP Here. Also one more thing. If you genuinely care about your ancestors, like I do. If you really honor the great men and women who have served this country. Guess what? My grandparents fought to STOP Nazi scum in WW2. They had to watch friends and family die in battle to save the world from them. You know what my grandpa would say if he saw a Nazi? Disgraceful.

I think you meant to open Tumblr. This isn't your blog you faggot. Neck yourself.

Nice pic. Your post is shit though, just letting you know. We could easily do with 6 million less, probably far, far more.

Not to mention the ideology attached itself to the demographic with the lowest birthrate, lol.

>If the British soldiers in Normandy who went to the beaches in 1944 could see what happened today, they would not have gone 40 yards up the beach.

t. pedophile supporting fbi agent

Wasn't always like that.

neckyourself reddit

This is not your board m8

NICE!!! lets build that narrative a really teach thise goyim a thing or two.

>Found the Jewish nigger

Fuck off, Schlolmboy.

fought for their race people and culture.
>What have you done to benefit this planet?

How to know OP is a huge faggot:
post some random light-clothed woman to get attention.

I don't think you know very much about Hitler, the Nazi party or, most importantly a detailed understanding of the 40 years lead up to ww2.

Is all this because some retard who claims to be the leader of the altright did the most retarded speach ever?

Tell me, what current events have to do with nazis?

Explain yourselves.

Hence the popularity of THICK. It makes white people feel like actually breeding.

Why the fuck are you not saging this shill thread?

Nice blog post.

Have you been shitposting nonstop since yesterday? Are you a perma NEET?

Typhus epedemic and starvation as the war came to a close and the camps lost supply routes to feed prisoners.

Ever wonder why they all look skinny as fuck?

/r/thedonald plz go

6 gorillion juice neber 4get

>genocide 6 million
Unimaginable amounts would have died if he had not invaded the Soviet Union. He sacrificed everything he had to save the world from communism. We owe him respect you spoiled piece of shit.

There has never existed a greater nation than NS Germany.

Rest in peace, Saints.

>Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

I'm gonna assume this is bait since you had to mention the six gorillion but you are either retarded or JIDF nonetheless.

11 million were supposedly killed in in Nazi death camps.
Only 5 million were actual people.

Oh look, a huge pile of clothes, must be the 6 gorrillion Jews' that where genocided.

Oo fug you're right

I really see this new d&c strategy growing. Lots of false flagging, lot's of psychological warfare, a new level of shilling. It's a new game.