Daily reminder that Jesus is the holy son of God

Daily reminder that Jesus is the holy son of God

Daily reminder that Jesus is a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white is not a race

You're heretic, it doesn't matter what skin colour Jesus had. What matter is his words.

The simple and undeniable fact is that he is a white man

Sorry you can't handle the truth of the Lord

>Daily reminder that Jesus is a white man
he is a jew

Enjoy hell. You're not worthy to tell what skin color Jesus had or how he looked. :)

Just look at all that ugly hatred in your heart.

Let Christ in to heal you, then you can become a true believer like me.

Jews certainly want you to believe that.

don't give a fuck what 'race' Jesus is
all I know is he is our only hope

>"So the frogs will come up on you and your people and all your servants."' Exodus 8:4

Sounds crazy, but I think KEK isn't a god itself, but just a manifestation of divine retribution.
If all else fails, I know pure justice will happen on the other side of the deathbed.

>inb4 christfag

>Semitic Religions

Not even once

you're a deluded prick

I think it's the opposite of the average saying. Jesus wasn't white, but he was closer to white than black.

>white man
>Levantine
choose one

wtf
what do you mean, actually.

It's too bad the Jews killed him. He probably could've saved the world, but no, the Jews had to fuck it all up.

Jesus was white.

Literally only unbelievers can disagree.

>Levantine
Anything pertaining to the Levant, including any person from the Levant. Levantines (Latin Christians), Levantines, Franco-Levantines, or Latin-Levantines, Latin Christians who lived under the Ottoman Empire or in the modern Middle East. Italian Levantine.

Jesus had to be killed by the Jews to teach the world of their unclean and evil nature.

That's an interesting theory.

How though?

True and true.

If he lived, he very well could've taught that through his word. The entire world was perfect for this to occur. And the Jews killed that. They fucked up the one chance.

Jesus is a son of God

The most widespread image of Jesus is actually how Cesare Borgia looked like, son of pope Alexander VI. He posed for a lot of painters as a Jesus, because his dad got him that job

Upboated

>jesus was white
>jesus was born in the middle east
>middle eastern aren't white
>but jesus is for sure , white

Snowflake
An overly sensitive person, incapable of dealing with any opinions that differ from their own. These people can often be seen congregating in "safe zones" on college campuses.

>(((Jesus of Nazareth))) is white
BTFO retard

PRAY THE ROSARY

Who cares if he was white or not?

Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

I was thinking of visiting an Orthodox church for the first time, but I've only ever gone to baptist churches. I found an English speaking one near me, is there anything I should know before I go?

Because Pilate wrote that Jesus was Kang of the Jews on the cross just to piss off the Rabbis.

stick with the Baptist

Ask in an Orthodox General. Apparently it's a bit more complicated for procedure despite being very welcoming.

>Jesus is a white man

So a white, northern European, guy was born in the middle east and became the so-called king of a bunch of Jews. Makes sense.

I don't want to.
Will do, thanks.

Can't take a joke ?
Also no one gives a shit about Jesus being white, brown or whatever, what matters is his word, and how the Jews hated him for trying to make them step down from their "chosen people" pedestal.

Jesus was a Jew but he was redpilled and named the Jew.
He's an honorary aryan

there is no god but K E K

He had Snow White hair like sheeps whool
>hence the lamb

BTFO

He's the Son of God.

>Jesus of Nazareth aka "Rabbi Yeshua"
>mother is a jew
>"father" is a jew
>father is god of the jews
>disciples are jews
>"King of the Jews"
>not Jewish

Jesus was white dumbshit
Angels & Demons were white (& some other colors)

The (((science))) says
>Jesus was like this Arab we created in a computer program
Is a psyop
EXACTLY like the "out of Africa" meme which is false

Read early descriptions and also check the history of Muhammad
>Muhammad was light skinned
The wife of Muhammad was given to him by Abu Bakr
>unironically the name of the ISIS leader
>described as white, thin with "protruding" forehead
>became Caliphe after MO died
>hired MO's arch enemy
>slaughtered MO's bloodline
So while ((Jews)) and others have tried to subvert the true messengers of god, at some point heavenly creatures interacted and many were described as white haired and DIFFERENT than the population around them.
Which is where their divinity or evilness came from.
Now this is not an endorsement for any church or cult or following. Instead judge the actions and the words of the person and their followers.
Research the history, the cover ups and the opinions and note the constant subversion throughout
>Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple
Realistically that is the most important as the (((money changers))) seem to be the root cause of everything

Stay mad, Khazar Cabalist

>born in the middle east
>white man
I love arabs now?

If he survived, the prophecy wouldn't have come true.

???

>Christcucks literally worship a jew
>ave mariah carey! the goy-er the heretics know!
>better call them a jew!

Semitic brainwashing at it's finest.

Vespasian should have crucified all of Palestinine.

Khazars aren't of Shem, and weren't around at the time that the Rabbi's got Jesus executed.

I know about Jewish diaspora dingus. A kike is a kike no matter how you try to spin it. Anyone branch of abrahamic volcano demon worship is equally oven-worthy.

Which volcano? You saying Moses got high from huffing volcano fumes and stumbled back down yelling his head off about a burning bush?

Daily reminder that Jesus is a cuck

>If he survived, the prophecy wouldn't have come true.
Wrong, there wasn't any such prophecy.

He was taken from prison and from judgment:
Isaiah 53:8

>Some dood just mashing germanics,slavs,italics,Greeks eetc into one race and expect for people to accept it

>Jesus
>white

almost got me

If enough memes bring things into reality then it's 100% true that Jesus and God exist because people have been believing in them for ages. Though this also probably mean most other religions are also true. Probably death kicks a person into his own religiously correct universe.

>an eternity without fedoras, poos, jews and chinks
hory shet Heaven is real?

> ... the Jews hated him for trying to make them step down from their "chosen people" pedestal.

That wasn't what it was about. The conspiracy to murder him came about because he condemned them for their hypocrisy.

that's not heresy friend its truth.

bro' thats actually'pretty amazing.

Guaranteed! Heaven is real and everything you believed in will be accurate. You want the big man vengeful then he will be. You want him to be forgiving then go for it. Religion is the biggest meme in existence. Everything will work out for everyone. Must suck to be an atheist though, just imagine throwing your afterlife away.

You believing that it is so doesn't make it truth.

God's enemies:
Anti-Christ / anti-Christian
Anti-white
Anti-man

Really makes a person think.

"White privilege" is more important than male privilege. For example, a white woman and black male get in to an argument; the white woman is blamed. A white man and white woman get in to an argument; the white man is blamed.

Ever wonder why black females in America with their "BLM" shit are always the worst with their shit-eating grins?

God is male, not black and His commandments are the epitome of what liberals/blacks define as bigotry.

Be on the actual winning side of history; come to God, white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

And don't forget that if you read a copy of "Rules for Radicals" as your bible, you'll find that it was curiously dedicated two two things.

Most of the world now knows that one was Lucifer. But the other was Saul's daughter. What a strange death/life juxtaposition. Almost makes you wonder about the meaning of the name Saul.

Jesus was an Aryan from Norway.
Anyone who disagrees with this is a CTR shill.

Psalm 22:16-18 was written 1000 years before Jesus was born. Crucifixion didn't even exist back then.

I don't understand what your passage is supposed to mean, but the old testament came true in the new testament.

Christ could be black ffs for all I care. If hes around the kikes will always be pissed off. Non nobis domine