Hamilton’ Star Who Lectured Pence Under Fire for ‘Racist,’ ‘Sexist’ Tweets

Hamilton actor Brandon Victor Dixon, is under intense fire for sexually suggestive tweets some social media users have called racist and sexist.

he dun goofed

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/21/hamilton-star-lectured-pence-fire-racist-sexist-tweets/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

linky: breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/21/hamilton-star-lectured-pence-fire-racist-sexist-tweets/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

TRUMP CURSE

Was it the St Patrick's day comment?
I thought he was a faggot with aids, or was he just on the down low then?

Nigs gonna nog

hahaha
the trump effect is real

7D dominoes

You don't have to be straight to rape

It sure is.

Yes. Yes it is. And it's amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Good, you should never take the moral high ground and insult others when you do the same exact shit or worse.

My question is, did we get a solid buff off of supporting him? I've had a pep in my step and great luck for a while since he won. Like all of our collective energy spirit balled us all into a new realm / timeline.

You all got played, he is getting popular and will get rich because of his exposition. THIS is 4D chess.

stop bullshitting and post the tweets then

Lmao I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. I actually went to school with a kid named Aaron burr who was descended from Aaron burr.

I wonder how he feels about his great great grandfather being played by a nigger lol

Sup Forums was the one who hunted down his tweets you dummies

it was just "drunk white girls at St Patrick day are like christmas for black dudes haha"

My friend, it is not our place to acquire a buff. We need only support him with no expectation of a reward.

So thread is pointless

He should've never apologized.

Rape is all about control, just sayin. Probably hates white people, is gay or bisexual and loves the control of raping drunk white women on St. Patties day. Maybe he's just covering up his homosexuality with those tweets, didn't realize he went overboard and will now pay the price, TRUMP CURSE.

I wish they'd post screencaps of the tweets for maximum effect.
It's bad enough they're being called fake news best to cover their bases.

open the link abbo

>4D chest
thats why he has aids imo

behold, my brother