>Everybody: Oh no! This is the worst thing ever
>Noding my head in agreement
>Don't want to get fucked for the rest of my education, playing it safe
>Political discussion issues
>Tries to make the point that Hillary is also pretty bad
>Most people agree but Trump is still the worst thing ever
>The most based classmate of all enters the class room
>He's a 45 year old, ex soldier and sweden democrat
>He's so fucking happy (not a common thing with him)
>Enters the discussion
>Proceeds to red pill everyone
>Once he starts more and more people are starting to agree that trump is alright
>Realize that everyone is pretty much already red pilled but afraid to express their opinion

Welcome to sweden, where the left has indoctrinated us so much we will argue against our political beliefs in the open in fear of being ostracized

Other urls found in this thread:

altruapparel.com/collections/hats/products/altru-apparel-live-slow-snapback-cap
youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Welcome to Sweden
No, thanks. I'm fine where I am.

Same in the US.

you're part of the problem Sven

Says a nigger jew americano

I know but I don't want to risk hurting my education

Bump.

sven can you imagine how good it will feel when you and your brothers get to stand up and tell these feminist whores to shut the fuck up!?

cmon man! nows the time! free yourself!

>classmate
>45 years old
wtf

Thats why Merkal and all the other leftists should be shitting their pants forced indoctrination docent mean shit when you are alone in a voting booth. we are seeing a rising tide of right wingers getting elected and i dont think that it will stop anytime soon.

University

Pretty based, he wants his education and doesn't give a shit what some Indonesian faggot on Sup Forums or his uni colleagues think

45 year old classmate? Särskolan?

Jag orka inte. Ta det lugnt svenk.

At 45?
shhh silence turkish rapebaby

i will always have faith in you swedebros
uncuck the North!

But you are part of the problem

Cool, bet your tiny Swedish cock left a laughable size of a puddle in your underwear when you woke up.

Expanding his original education

>be in school

Wow what a faggot. Are you old enough to post?

>be at work
>cheer because trump won
>some slight left leaning person talks shit
>shut the up with facts

It helps when most people i work with are politically illiterates that vote for leftist parties because they have almost no info.

Ah I see.

Not an argument Gustaf, shitting on other people based on the nations which they reside won't change the situation in your country. It will only bring you some temporary comfort by using the "at least I'm not huezillian" logic while your own country is becoming a huezil 2.0 one sandnigger at a time.

Forced to agree with fucktards so you wont get lynched.

Welcome to Sweden

A man should never be afraid of saying what he feels

Nigger jews like you are the problem Obongo.

>Welcome to sweden
Alright, where is your gf and you have to prep me real good Sven.

Doesn't that say "grab your ankles" in Swedish??

Those are not the laws of the land

Yeah same here. It's not hard to find people who agree with the Trump Train once one person takes the lead.

But there's just no benefit for me to do that at work until after the butt blast backwave is over. Probably after Christmas when the butt balm has healed the wounds and we can agree on basic facts like winter, cold, and snow.

>Gör Sverige lagom igen

almost pissed myself

Your country is 90% niggers why havent kys allready? You and usa are lost countries stop act like your countries are white.

>being this cucked

I live in Portland Oregon, which is the Sweden of America.
Im an open trump supporter and have been openly shamed and screamed at, my friends don't respect me anymore, and literally all women I tell despise me.

You know what, I don't care, because why should I give any thought or respect to those who openly want the destruction of all the things I hold sacred? Fuck them, in the end I will right, and they will still be wrong.

Still not an argument, but yeah, keep putting your head in the sand. The problems will eventually go away on it's own.

>implying you are dark enough for sweden

They need african semen you silly beaner

Unfortunately, you're the kind of faggot that's going to get left behind in the revolution.
>wah the liberals are ostracizing me
Ostracize them back, fucker. Why would you want to be friends with a bunch of cocksucking cucks?

it's called "being a mature student" you shit cunt

Grow some balls and a spine, Gustav-Adolf.
Next time be the first to speak up.

I told my friends. No one cares. Some respect me because I called it early on. Also they think I am a meme magician.

You're not alone. Just be open and honest.

How would it "hurt" your education? You don't get assessed on political views do you?

You're the problem by not stating your beliefs, cuck. And how are niggers and jews the problem?

The problem is that some teachers are petty and vindictive enough to fuck with things like your grades over politics

If you're feeling industrious and you know how to play their game against them, you can get them into big trouble that way. It's not always worth it, though. I would not have done it if the university had not so systematically assaulted myself and my friends.

Nah it would probably be really hard to prov that they intentionally gave me worse grade due to my political opinions

It can be easier than you think. When you pull up the corner of the rug and you find a little dirt or some roaches scattering, then all you have to do is alert the authorities who will want you to leave the rug alone.

Then you pull up the rug further and there's even more dirt and scattering roaches. So now you ask the supervisor of the authorities if there is a problem.

Proof has a way of falling in your lap when you find the right rug and go up the chain of authority with what's under it. Usually every argument they throw against you is what they are afraid of having come down on them.

The one time i'm disapoint of not being a nigger.

>be blatte
>dont have to hide power level in discussions
>this triggers the sjw in my uni
>feelsgoodman

>Don't want to get fucked for the rest of my education, playing it safe

Is litterally noone a Trump supporter in Sweden? i know fuck loads here

Not openly

>faith in you swedebros
>uncuck the north

>implying we're not the ones to do that

Thats kinda weird what about older family or mates who don't live in the middle of a big city with a university?

Why don't your class mates do the same as you did which is point out how awful Hillary is instead of saying "Trump is Hitler".

You don't lie to yourself that way.

>Be me
>Sit with my mates and make some jew jokes in the classroom
>Fat bitch teacher comes over triggered and goes on about muh feels and what if her grandparents were jews
>Ignore her and continue with the jew jokes
>She goes full autist mode and starts yelling and says that (((we))) have statistics of swedish men going to thailand to rape women.
>We just laugh it off and she storms out of the room

I miss those times back when i lived among my friends in the village

Not really, my "older" family has passed on and my parents could give less of a shit about politics.

My mates also find the area of politics to be a dangerous zone.

Most of them try to stay neutral and will only take jabs at the left when it's safe but they will never openly endorse anyone

The problem with Sweden is our prosperity. All memes aside, you can live an incredibly comfortable life in Sweden, but only if you "play by the rules". Every company has their own catlady stasi-agent who will report you for thought crime. Being labeled a racist instantly means you are unemployable, because companies dont want to deal with the controversy.

In short, swedish people have too much to lose and several people have been doxxed by mainstream media only to have antifa throw rocks through their windows. Its a terrifying system honestly.

The problem is though, the thing people are trying to protect, namely their comfortable life, is going to become an impossibility before long anyway.

So what you're saying is people in Sweden are born without backbones?

Look, if you make good jokes you can just do this
And if you have the facts to educate anybody who actually wants to enter into a discussion, then you're gold.

You are still part of the problem. I simply can´t withhold my enthusiasm for the future. My father is more mature but is alright.

Yfw on my first day one of my co-workers talked about how a nigger stole a beer from him at a football game and how he should have sent him home with his teeth in a plastic bag

Uh unless you are in a creative writing class or art..... it is pretty easy to prove 1+1=2

Najs

Yeah but that's not how it works

>Be in high school
>School has mock election
>Social Studies teacher is furious that people voted for the swedish democrats
>Walks from classroom to classroom and tells all the students to never vote for sweden democrats
>Teacher is still working there to this day

I expressed myself. I now only have 1 friend. I don't wanna kill myself at all...

>Early in the morning
>Check news before driving to Uni
>Gut feeling say it's a done deal
>Be in class (mathematics)
>After a while i notice someone is looking at their phone
>Watching the news spread along the class
>Every male i can see is smiling
>Tbh most people are smiling
>Notice the person infront of me receive texts from a woman
>This is going to be good
>He keep texting her for almost 2 hours trying to be understanding and calm her down
>Feelgoodman

This thread is why USA will be made great again and Sweden will be buttraped continually.

Wait! Are you perhaps from Malmö

Random comment coming through, seemed appropriate enough for this thread

Somebody in another thread wanted to know where he could get this hat. I hope he sees it here in this thread

altruapparel.com/collections/hats/products/altru-apparel-live-slow-snapback-cap

He's just a poor refugee child!

I don't get the wordplay, can you explain please ?

classic swedish cuck. just classic.

but desu i've seen so many similar threads where OP was too afraid to even acknowledge what he believes in much less stand up for it. i can't believe so many pussies post here.

>pic
Them's some DSL, thb senpai.

>Be college student in Florida
>Trump won
>Wear MAGA hat around campus
>a bunch of black chicks in BLM shirts give me mean looks and a white chick calls me a bigot under her breath
>get compliments from 3 other dudes

It seemed like most people in my classes didn't really give a shit that he won anyway

>be me
>don't talk to anyone
>ever

Have fun campaigning for another establishment party that is filled with parasites that doesn't even attend to Riksdagen

Then what political party is the good sir voting for?

habo-demokraterna?

OP -

So what your saying is everyone in Sweden is a faggot or a pussy, right?

Lol

>President Shit-For-Brains-McNigger ruled for 8 full years
>Beaners drown the south and whites are a minority of births all around
>Elect Trump
>Pretend like you aren't still on a demographic and societal decline that makes France look like a good place in comparison
YOU, ESSÉ! YOU, ESSÉ! YOU, ESSÉ! YOU, ESSÉ! YOU, ESSÉ!!

>be me in my weeaboo-leftist class
>damn commie-apologist says mass immigration is an economic profit in the long run
>i build up courage to explain to him nothing is pointing to that, quickly shoves "Invandringen och de offentliga finanserna" by Jan Ekberg in his face explaining page 9 paragraph that says immigrants don't fucking work enough.
>damn commie-apologist thanks for the information
>later a classmate says he agrees with me, we've taken in too many fucking immigrants
>a month later, damn commie-apologist makes racist joke

+karma for me

I've failed sometimes too, when you have 0 support in a group of people and they keep saying strawman-arguments it fucks with my brain even though I know I'm 100% right on this. But it gets better the more you expose yourself to it. I try to remember that social stigma won't kill me, I'm not storming Normandie on D-Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FplS6LpHetI

What a cuck

I just told my Jew bitch co worker she better go hide in the attic with Anne before we fire up the gas chambers.

Literally all my friends at uni are Trump supporters, and we openly call other people beta for supporting Hillary.

>I know but I don't want to risk hurting my education

what's the point in educating yourself if you just follow the prevailing view?