GERMANY YES

German Court Says Islamic ‘Sharia Patrol’ Legal

A German court has thrown out a case against a group of extremist Salafist ‘sharia police,’ for the second time, claiming they have not broken the law.

The vigilantes were led by convert Sven Lau who is simultaneously on trial for backing “a terrorist group” fighting in Syria.

Mr. Lau and six accomplices took to the streets of the western city of Wuppertal in 2014, telling people not to drink, listen to music, attend nightclubs, or gamble.

According to the judges, however, the Islamic patrol was not illegal because the uniforms were not “suggestively militant” and did not have an “intimidating effect,” Die Welt reports.

Germany has seen a spate of organised sharia patrols, with witnesses claiming an Islamic State-linked sharia police unit had formed in the northern city of Hamburg in August of this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/22/german-court-says-islamic-sharia-patrol-legal/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38056243
youtube.com/watch?v=M3y1VdGnQdw
twitter.com/bbcnews/status/790672235631636484
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre_Dame_de_Paris_Mosque
infowars.com/guardian-front-page-a-16-year-old-migrant-cries/
apimages.com/Search?query=calais ethiopia cries&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toItem=24&orderBy=Newest&searchMediaType=excludecollections
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/22/german-court-says-islamic-sharia-patrol-legal/

why are germans the eternal cucks of europe so weak and pathetic compared to the rest of the countries?

Maybe their still ass blasted losers from WW2 which is why they brought in outsiders?

>muh aryan masterrace
Glad my russian gramps kicked the shit out of you niggers.

Stop. We now that Germany is cucked but that story is wrong. The "Sharia Police" was dissolved because it was classified under selfjustice which is illegal here.

send help

So progressive
So tolerant
We should all aspire to be like Hans

Do you have any news source that's not fake?

Im ok with it, necause i knwo soros is funding this, and i know somewhere out there a new hitler is being borned n groomed, only this time he'll kill all the Muslims n jews

Annex germoney when

My theory is that Hitler didn't think aryans were the master race, he just knew they were massive cucks who needed to be indoctrinated in order to not destroy themselves. There must be some reason that "aryan" nations are the most cucked.

Is Germany officially more cucked than Sweden? How do swedes feel about being out cucked if so?

>find fake news on retarded websites like breitbart and infowars
>don't bother to double check anything, just believe the said website
>get angry about it, "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", post about how we need to kill all jews because of said news
rinse, repeat
Sup Forumstards in a nutshell

Aryan supremacy is a complete and utter meme.

fake new unlike CNN amirite?

Oh, I forgot the last step
>call anyone a cuck who questions said news or the consensus Sup Forums hivemind

This can not be real.

>Sven
The eternal snownigger strikes again

Are these people for real? Don't they know itll just cause people to hate them more?

Shut up, cuck.
Gas the kikes, race war now.

Who said CNN?
What about Reuters?
If you cared about real news and not right-wing echo chambers, you'd get your news from Reuters.

Anyone who takes Infowars seriously even for a single second is a lost case in my book.

Why bother making shit up when reality is grim/funny enough?

Based German courts are sacrificing their integrity so the Right can raise.
The more news like this spread around, the more Rigthwing Parties can get consensus.

bbc good enough for you you fucking cuck?

enjoy some 'real' news you cuck

>They demanded that locals stop gambling, listening to music, and drinking alcohol.

So they are turning decadent Germans away from degeneracy?

How is that bad?

baka PATHETIC

I believe that picture is actually from Zwolle, the Netherlands.

> t. mudslime

Because people believe in personal liberty more than shitslam.

The picture is but the story is true

I'm afraid it is hans

>German convert to Islam.

Not only are they letting them in, they are actively converting to the religion of peace.

You JTRIG faggots are so pathetic.

the reason why germany is cucked is; they started following u.s orders after wwII.
Why should the USA ever send thousands of their soldiers in to their death in a war with european countries when they just can force europe to destroy themself?
Pretty clever Burger...pretty clever. But it wont last forever. Enjoy your wealth and glory while it lasts. Because Europe will rise again!

The strongest among them were killed off, slaves raped the women making cucks of the surviving men. Soviets cucked half the capital with a wall while spreading soviet subversion to the universities.

>The vigilantes were led by convert Sven Lau who is simultaneously on trial for backing “a terrorist group” fighting in Syria
>sven lau
>sven

Now do the same with Right Wing Death Squads patrolling the streets.

This is why I'm dedicated to remove Muslims from Europe.

Fuck this happened in Garmisch Patenkirchen. Are those fuckers insane ?

> Reinforcements are coming, lads!

they start to go too far like in turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=M3y1VdGnQdw

Thanks Soren, fucking asshole!

having straight blonde hair and blues makes men look like faggots anyways

Germany... what the fuck?

look at all those women and children

All unaccompanied. This broke my heart.

I hope Mama Merkel will give them the best. Anyway, a lot of old folks in Germany are living in houses way too big for them. They could take care of some of these children.

I think this is great, this opens the door for Christian patrols...

When???

Yeah, germany has a lot of extra housing for them. They even have really good showers! although, most of them are in poland

>Go near sharia patrols
>start drinking, dancing and gambling
>record and share

Fucking years old news, that guy is already in jail, you tool.

Also: a fucking leaf.

That is a cool VR set he has on, I wonder what virtual world he is in now.

Go away cuck

Can you imagine the reaction that would spawn from the media if some youth Catholic group went around telling people on the street to stop drinking and listening to their degenerate music?

They were brainwashed by the Allies. Every die-hard Nazi has been hanged with their supporters and common people were fed with lies like Holomeme

>hivemind
>having cucks like you expressing their shitty uninformed opinions

A vest saying "Police" implies official state employees. This wouldn't fly in the US for just that reason, never mind the over 9000 other reasons it's a terrible idea.

>Germoney, how far you've fallen.

That's great, now we can have a Christian police going around telling people that they are breaching Biblical law.

>a 16 years old
tell me is fake

ancap_smiley.jpg

>16

Maybe a kind of agency drain happened in the late 19th and early 20th century where all of the smart Germans left.

Hungary gets it

twitter.com/bbcnews/status/790672235631636484

100% genuine.

SO...FUCKING...SCREWED

>twitter.com/bbcnews/status/790672235631636484
Thanks. Now I ask, who the fuck can believe that's a 16 y.o.?

Because I am sure the author did not.

>it's a "USA and Russia team up to stop Germany from ruining the world" episode
not again

brainwashing in education and additionally (((them))) running everything

Readers of the Guardian wouldn't even care.

They just want to import as many brown people as possible.

help yourself first

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! The level of stupidity, gullibility and braindead ignorance is disgusting. Not only have I already explained to you that this asshole is already in jail, but you cum guzzlers keep repeating dumb shit over and over and over like a broken record of the dumbest idiocracy, abhorrent bullshit one could imagine.

Only a few days ago there was an organized police raid on dozens of mosques and outlawed his associated organization called Die wahre Religion.

You are SO incdredibly dumb. So. Fucking. Dumb. It's disgusting.

>BREITBART

come back here when you got a real news agency reporting about this shit

To be fair, they were only interested in the muslim youth. They pretty much know that you can't talk about Islam with 5 drunk Germans and live.

Oh well, even Breitbart sometimes report the thruth.
But they forgot to mention that they go in revision, and that the prosecution aint over yet. The case just went to a higher instance.

As solid as it gets belgistan.

> SVEN
> SVEN
> SVEN
> SVEN
> SVEN

Exporting their cuckoldy i see.

Nah. It's amazing how redpilled the Guardian comments section has become. This time last year, you couldn't argue against the migrants without being called racist. Now you have people openly supporting Le Pen etc. and even quoting that pic.

>Brietbart

Isn't that the fake news site?

The picture is of Dutch students being forced to pray at a mosque I think

You don't know how fucking mad i am right now.

well, now I'm not mad... k

> for the second time

> 16 yo

So much for equal treatment. A group of bearded cross dressers get to enforce their raw hatred of happiness on the German people and get applauded for it while I go for a fun night in Köln dressed in Einsatzgruppen regalia and suddenly I'm some sort of monster.

its called white guilt

theyre afraid if they speak out against muslims or minorities shitting up the place theyre basically hitler reincarnate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre_Dame_de_Paris_Mosque TFW that 10yo book is more true than ever.

So what law did they break?

It really isn't. "White" is an Anglosphere export word, Germans (and most non-Anglo Euros) never use it to describe natives/foreigners etc and when they do it sounds unnatural (Anglo-loving SJWs started to use it). Even Hitler didn't divide the races into white/non-white but went a more sophisticated route

Impersonating a representative of the law.

hitler-guilt

better??

>Don't drink
>Don't gamble
>Don't be degenerate
Sounds pretty based desu, where do I sign up?

How? They didn't wear a police uniform or said they were official policemen

Hitler liked Muslims.

First you have to throw away your culture grow a pube beard then get shot when you forgot to suck Muhammad's beheaded 9 times instead of 10 time

Haha! Doesn't seem fake.

infowars.com/guardian-front-page-a-16-year-old-migrant-cries/
apimages.com/Search?query=calais ethiopia cries&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toItem=24&orderBy=Newest&searchMediaType=excludecollections

What about these 16 to 17 year olds, by the way? HA!

Their clothing says it right on it, cuck.

My entire post makes no sense

Time to leave the thread in shame

In a country where drinking is illegal.

Germans should ambush them and show them what happens to Sharia police in their country.
This would be very easy to stop if Germans would get violent every once in a while.

Hitler did nothing wrong though?

Except the whole "lose a World War" bit, but everyone makes mistakes, we're all human.

I forgive you Adolf.