Why has WikiLeaks stopped publishing?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
>Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. (October 4)

Why hasn't WikiLeaks published anything since November 9? It's only been 7 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/
daisyluther.com/is-julian-assange-still-alive/
blockchain.info/address/1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v?offset=0&filter=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bump

Bump

They emphasized that it would be 10 straight weeks as a diversion.

Week 7 Assange escaped while everyone was focused on the leaks and preparing to do damage control, etc.

All is kill.
Oh well.
Better luck next timeline.

That man is dead, they also killed a bunch of key members this last year. I'm sure someone will post the death timeline if this thread kicks off.

Julian thank you for sacrificing your life in order to defeat the globalist regime

assange is deded, obama had him killed for leaking on Hillary

Dead, just a shill organization running it now. the world is a much much darker place then you realise.

He is dead or taken.
The Wikileaks accounts on Twitter and FB are in control of the CIA. The Dead-Man_Switch that was supposed to leak everything if something happened to Assange was DDoSed

I can't see any other plausible explanation to all the strange things going in regards to wikileaks except that they've fucking killed 'em off, in the most literal sense.

They accomplished their objective

He ded. PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT!
F

They were about to drop the ayy lmao Documents.

Opinions?

And how am I supposed to read the text on the left side? Don't you have a better version?

They are in control, and the files that were to be released damage a lot of them so,they will propably cencor all the bombs that were supposed to come. Those bombs would have been so major they simply can't do it

Bump

Yes, in fact, why didn't they do ANYTHING besides the Podesta mails? Or O'Keefe? Or Cernovich? They all had these huge promises and delivered nothing. Wikileaks promised something even bigger that would effectively put Shillary into jail. O'Keefe talked about this "racist" video and the conclusion to his investigation (which seemingly aprubtly ended) and Cernovich even said that he has THOSE 33k mails and will publish them. Nothing happened. Either they all were liars or something serious happened behind the scenes.

That is literally what happened.

The files released don't match the verification hash.

Those guys wouldn't lie about this kind of shit tho.

Check em. TRUTH

>id: 000000
NEAT

Bump

hey guys, julian here posting from trump tower panic room

Trump and kek made anime real and now their next step is to make creepypastas real:
>if Assange is kill
>then who was phone?

Don't tease me bro. What do anons think of this intelligence officer that apparently ran to Trump tower after diverting some "doomsday" surveillance plane? Saw it on here yesterday.

check'd
R.I.P in Peace wikileaks

You morons you think Obama coincidentally droned him the instant Trump won? Wouldn't it make more sense to do it earlier anyway?

Their objective is complete. You morons got lied to again.

nah, he went missing around two weeks before the election. iirc the last solid evidence of his whereabouts was when Pamela Anderson visited him.

Sauce?

They can never get rid of them all. Another group of people will start to operate in wikileaks' steps.

Most likely been compromised and Assange in someone's custody.

enter the 4th dimension

Bump

why would they continue publishing?
their work is already done m8

cryptome.org/
as long as they don't get taken down as quick.

assange is most likely dead & i truly believe cia has taken control of WL in order to prevent future leaks. I hope another organization rises from the ashes of WL to continue their work. The worst part is that some of these whistle blowers have no idea theyre exposing themselves by sending WL new material. If assange is dead, it's because he was the last on the list. In other words WL has become another propaganda machine. It's obvious because they refuse to provide proof of his well being. The interview they tried passing off as recent was cgi'd with an actor reading the script and using computer software to change is appearance to that of assange

Because Assange is fucking dead. Poor guy didn't even live to see America becoming great again.

>thinks sole reason Wikileaks existed was to influence the 2016 US Presidential Election
You can't be this stupid.

>You can't be this stupid.
You forget where you're posting?

cringed so hard i had a back spasm. if you never heard of WL before this election, kys please. it's been around for over 10 fucking years

They already fucked over Americans for years to come by getting Trump elected with their bullshit, what more is there for them to do?

Hes Dead, at this point you would have to be naive to think otherwise.

That is
A

CTR/5 post nigga!
Someone make a pic ouf of this.

daisyluther.com/is-julian-assange-still-alive/

Shit they really are all dead...

Assange is kill, they fucking faked an interview.

Some1 perst the SS of the bitcoon address messages

>77
touché nigger

blockchain.info/address/1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v?offset=0&filter=0

Here is their wallet. Looks like a 50 btc debit then lots of 5 btc debits. Someone(s) R teh havz de c0ainz. Is Julianz? No? Das 70K usd of btc in de outwards momentumz wtfff is they runninnnnn????? Or just normie cash out?? Sum1n leerrrrkkkk

Mission accomplished

This Asange is dead meme really needs to fucking stop. You sperging goddamn autists and misinformation shills.

8ch post is fake meaning

DONT GIVE PARTIAL KEYS TO THIS user

TPTB are trying to complete the dataset so they can vaccinate the public against whatever is inside

assangetards are the worst

zero proof of any raid in london

sage assangefaggots threads

>Julian thank you for sacrificing your life in order to defeat the globalist regime

this

I wish we could all emulate such heroism