Don't call yourself white if you're a Christian

Don't call yourself white if you're a Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

Yep, I've been enjoying all those pagan contribu -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So tell me, what kind of Jew are you?

What the fuck is this board even

Stop masturbating to your waifu

So, tell me, what kind of africa-tier primitive are you?

Stop being a virgin and make white babies

yeah because rome didnt happen untill jesus war born and browning invented the 1911

>Comparing human evolution to the influences of abrahamic religions
Lmao, atleast one of them we can scientifically prove is true.

I like paganism but you're full of shit.

What is rome
What is ancient greece
What is babylone
What is egypt
What is carthage
What is...

STOP

No, calling yourself a European and practicing a shitskin religion brought to Europe by invaders is bullshit.

Tenth rate compared to the great christian cultures

>STOP BEING KRISTIAN

>becomes Louis Cachet

Yes, I'm sure this varg fedora is thinking of rome

WE

;_;

>get refuted by own argument
>Evolution is scientific only when it suits me
lel

>brought to Europe by invaders

2000years ago and not by invaders. Also france is born with a babtism. Our roots are pagan but our trunk is christian.

You don't know shit, greeks have created our civilization.

There's nothing wrong with liking MLP/Horses right Varg?

>Implying that the catholic church dodnt create the western civilization.
From where do this morons spawn?

Still better than kissing niggers feet tho.

I didn't say otherwise, you clown. It's still tenth rate compared to the great Christian cultures.

Anyway, learn English before you post

>not by invaders
Sure, sure and the millions of Muslims coming to your country arent bringing Islam by invasion. In a couple hundred years when Islam is the majority in Europe maybe people will say the same.

It didn't, greeks and romans did.

>Paganism

>greeks have created our civilization.
t.fedora.
Greek philosophy would have been lost without the church and greek philosophy remains relevant thanks to christian theology. The structures of cities and civil organizations like universities come directly from the church and western values come from christian values. You should just shut up if you are so clueless about something

Mirage tank?

пoшeл нa хyй

>Implying that our society has anything to do with the Greeks or the Romans.
Kek. You just felt for the memes. Even European cities are based around Cathedrals. You should wash your mouth before talking about the holy church

Ok and Christianity was responsible for the dark ages in medieval Europe. But no let's ignore the 10,000+ years of human innovation before Christianity and let's just say it's responsible for all of our great inventions

Fuck white people then. Ooga booga deus vult.

You ever heard of democracy?

Biased as fuck, you're the fedora dude don't be deluded.

>Christianity was responsible for the dark ages in medieval Europe.
t. hasn't open a history book in his entore life.
The scoentific revolution was started mostly by the church you dingus.You mean parlamentarism/presidentialism? It was started by european republics and the UK. Greek democracy has nothing in common with our current democracies.

Varg doesn't hate the jews nearly enough.

Even Atheist historians agree with this. Only ignorant fedoras like (You) believe otherwise

It's sad how almost nobody is objective about this subject, both christianism and paganism are great parts of our history, deny this is stupide and ignorant.

[s4s] is better than Sup Forums

> orthodox - > American orthodox
Seriously?

Yeah I'm sure religion really helped those scientists! You're delusional lad

>Pauline

The scientific revolution was started by a bunch of monks and clerics. Newton spent more time writting about theology than anything else. Modern biology,mathematics,physics and chemestry was widely done by people heavlily related to the church and the concept of university was developed by a bunch of priests. Stay salty. Fedora

Kek, doesn't change the fact you're practicing a kike religion brought to Europe by invaders

>Invaders
They were part of the Roman empire you dingus.
>Kek. Doesnt change the fact that you are eating tomatoes that arent european.
I just know that you are a shitposter or just an edgy 16 years old kid.

Conan O'Brien has really let himself go.

because he lived in the 1600's dummy

There were atheists in the XVII century. Either way the scoentific revolution happened because the church that developed art,culture and science at a way higher rate that the Romans ever did.

r8 my new meme and feel free to spam in in Varg threads

see this why Christians piss me off

attributing the genius of our white ancestors to the church

White's have been the light of the world before Christianity, during Christianity and they will be after Christianity

Please explain.

>Ok and Christianity was responsible for the dark ages in medieval Europe.
Read a book nigga

>here in france we don't worship God we worship the pussy because laicite
>this has really worked out for us

It was self defense boyo. If someone was planning to murder you I bet you sit at home and pray like a good christcuck.

>read a book
Not an argument

You're right, I should worship some homosexual pirates who got eaten by dogs like the Norse did. Oh no wait, I don't blow dudes hanging from trees. Maybe I'll just stick with what I've got.

Varg is a joke, and these threads have made him more of a joke.

I'd probably call the police. But then, I don't hang out with retarded faux-satanist black metal retards who might murder someone over an album cover.

lmao you are the best goy aren't you?

If you knew anything about self defense you would know that you don't drive to someones house to preemptively kill them in self defense.

He started an unnecessary confrontation and killed the guy. What he did is indefensible as self defense and the Norwegian legal system agrees with me.

Varg is an atheist who just likes his ancestors religion. All religion is bullsht and a cancer to society

>Not an argument
Well if we're going to use the Molymeme -
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

Lol he took care of that problem like a real man. He did the time and got out, atleast he's got balls and knows what's really going on in this world

>Ok and Christianity was responsible for the dark ages in medieval Europe
NIGGER PLS

You're right

Keep worshipping a brown Jew who literally bent over for niggers just so he could kiss their feet

Truly redpilled.

When's your wife's lover's child due?

"Telling "blonde jokes" is RACISM."

>You ever heard of democracy?
Which failed the Greeks like it's failed modernity.

> he took care of that problem like a real man

He literally instigated the problem and ended up murdering a guy and putting himself in prison for 16 years. He acted like a nigger not a man. It was a strategically stupid way to take care of the problem that ended up with an unnecessary death and a 16 year prison sentence.

like said he could've have called the police like a normal person and he would've avoided prison and being a murderer.

You're going to need more than a fedora meme.
Posting memes with no argument is counter-intuitive.

Tick tick christcuck it's time for your daily prayer

The scientific revolution wouldn't be possible without Christianity. Paganism encouraged an animistic view of nature, Christianity encouraged a mechanistic one.

>pic
>here are some christian hypocrites so therefore atheism
::sigh::
>Tick tick christcuck it's time for your daily prayer
Thanks for reminding me. I'll ask God to try to reach you.

Stop telling people what to do

>The median annual Pastor salary is $90,643, as of November 07, 2016, with a range usually between $74,522-$102,751
Holy shit stop the fucking press
The only pastors that drive those cars are the Joel Olsteen types. Ear ticklers.

>literally bent over for niggers
What chapter and verse was that in?
I'm not going to respond to a non-argument cliche assertion with an argument.

>Pastors earn twice as much as people who actually perform a real job that helps society more than an acupuncturist or fortune teller without tax
How are Americans this willing to be cucked?

Take my childs foreskin and take my money!

At least try to put forth an effort, it just looks better.
Seriously, write down a short argument with evidence as to how Christianity is beneficial to Science and the Arts, save it, and Ctrl+V for these people.

>I'll pray for you
You delusional Christcucks are hilarious. You can't reason with people like you because you live life based on 2000 year old cult that directly came from Jews. It's just nonsense. It's like trying to tell an 8 year old Santa isn't real

>I don't know the all-encompassing roles of a pastor
>I don't know how much money outreach ministries cost
Subtract out of that >100K for rakes, chainsaws, and lawn mowers for the community service projects
Subtract more for building projects and helping neighborhoods after Hurricane Matthew
Oh shit I make 50K a year now
Oh wait more expenses
Being a pastor isn't a once every sunday thing.

>Christianity somehow retroactively gave birth to the pagan societies that would later become the foundation upon which the church would continue the development of the western civilization