Jews are Nazis

So I work with a group of people who literally have a profession in studying world war two and the strategy used by Adolf Hitler. When I studied about the Jews and what Hitler did to them, I realized that the people who called themselves Jews in Germany were much different then any Jew anywhere else in the world. I studied more into the subject of what the Jews actually where, when suddenly I found evidence of something absolutely shocking.

The actual Jews that were put to death in German camps were real Jews, and the actual camps weren't really concentration camps, but, training camps to train SS soldiers into becoming Jewish Spies.

Every single Jew today that survived a concentration camp and had children, were actually Nazi spies. When I tried to tell my peers that I believed the Jews were actually Nazi and this would explain how Zionist treat Palestinians, I was called a racist and now people don't talk to me as much.

This is big guys. I can't stress this enough. Jews very well many secretly be Nazi sleeper cells.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/inside-mexicos-infamous-meth-super-labs-10353255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you guys serious? Bump

yes but they recruited them to catch other jews

stop whatever you are smoking and take what the doctor prescribed.

Can we meme this into reality?
Cause it would be funny as fuck if we got some normies to believe this

It's bigger than that. (((NAZIS))) were banker-jew controlled opposition all along. WW2 was a false flag to kill the goyim and attain Israel. Welcome to reality. People like Soros as you describe here were just cogs in a massive Zionist jew wheel called ZOG.

>OP's breakfast

>((()))

This. Hitler was actually an agent and when his job was over, they shipped him to Argentina.

welcome here friend
enjoy your stay

That looks like some decent meth.

Here in California in the last 5 years meth has gone from $60 a gram, to 30-35 while simultaneously increasing the quality from 50%ish to 90%+.
The cartels have been flooding our area with meth and heroin

If that were true jews would be handsome square jawed aryan gods, not long nosed hunch backed greasy jews.

how stoned are you right now?

No they shipped him to Kyrgystan

He was Jew and he smoked crystal meth and watched Breaking Bad

Protip: never judge meth by the looks.
Isopropylamine or MSM cut meth makes the biggest and beautiful shards, but is literal shit.

this one was meant for you:

Nigger...

Lay off the cheeb

I'm not a meth user. I did not know that.
When I'm talking about the quality, I'm going off of police reports with samples that were run through a Gas Chromatograph / Mass spectrometer

I had this thought before too. It would be the perfect cover and could be easily done in the chaos of war.

And you have 90% meth on the streets?
For 30-35 USD?
How do the cartels profit off that?

Also:
>I'm not a meth user.
>This looks like decent meth

They make a profit off it because they're mass-producing it in labs in mexico.
I don't know enough about their structure to give a more accurate example.

They're usually made in a place like this, I assume:
news.sky.com/story/inside-mexicos-infamous-meth-super-labs-10353255