>KEEPING PARTS OF OBAMACARE

>A FENCE MAY BE MORE PRUDENT

>NOT PROSECUTING CLINTON

>FILLING CABINET WITH THE SAME OLD PEOPLE

>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN YOU MORONS ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
politicususa.com/2016/11/11/trump-filling-swamp-lobbyists-swore-banish.html
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/11/11/surprise-trumps-transition-team-filled-swamp-things/
dailykos.com/story/2016/11/11/1596644/-Donald-Trump-making-sure-swamp-stays-filled-with-lobbyists
commondreams.org/news/2016/11/20/trump-assembling-team-swamp-creatures-says-ellison
politicususa.com/2016/11/17/trump-breaks-campaign-promise-drain-swamp-worthless-lobbyist-ban.html
cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/
businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-washington-insiders-2016-11
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942096/Pence-purges-lobbyists-transition-team-Trump-said-people-Washington.html?ITO=applenews
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/16/draining-swamp-trump-transition-team-purges-lobbyists/
dailymail
google.com/search?q=mike pence lobbyists&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS697US697&oq=mike pence lobbyists&aqs=chrome..69i57.3640j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELF BUMPING FOR BTFO POLKEKS

>MUH MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER!

>CLEARLY SAID HE WAS GOING TO REPEAL AND REPLACE IN ABC INTERVIEW

>DOCUMENT FROM CANDIDATE FOR SEC. OF HOMELAND SECURITY SHOWSPLAN FOR RAPID BUILD

>BELIEVING WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS

>BANNON AND MATTIS

LITERALLY OBAMA 2.0 WITH EVEN MORE FALSE PROMISES IMMINENT

Conservative Never Trumper reporting in.

The Trump voters got caught. Shameless cucks for the American Berlusconi. I'm laughing my ass off. Trump is a democrat plant meant to destroy the Republican Party from within. You heard it here first. Is it any wonder he won over white democratic voters in the midwest?

>NOT RESPONDING TO MY ARGUMENTS

source ?

>DDDDDDDDAMAGE CONTROL

>trying this hard

How much do the Democrats p-at you now the election is over?

Nah, your conspiracy theory isn't as good as mine.

It's all a ruse... Haha. Trumps just hiding his power level.

>shilling

ikr aren't we all fucked

>LITERAL LOCK HER UP Chants AT RALLIES
>YOU'D BE IN JAIL
>MUH SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

>H-he never said that , you guys. Oy vey, it's the liberal mediums!

>Burger voted for trump
>Burger refuses to see how voting doesnt work
>Burger now claims he knew trump would fail.
>Burger didnt
>Burger doesnt.
>Burger wont.
>Burger cant.
This guy.

>believing what the media says
his lady leader person said this today.
nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html

>Bannon and Mattis
...and an entire cabinet filled with lobbyists that have conflicts of interest... Honestly having people like Bannon on and then pulling that shit is worse then not having Bannon at all and doing it..

THIS THIS THIS

>leftypol at it again
Lol.
Because I'm sooooo sure Hillary would have been such a great President...

Wishful thinking. A New York liberal isn't going to change in his mid 60s. There's a democrat underneath his salesmanship and gaming of the deluded white middle class.

Shoulda nominated Cruz/Rubio/Jeb ya tards.

>Start thread on Sup Forums
>Yeah this one will certainly change everyone's minds
>Full of liberal cognitive dissonance

not even once.

Nobody is saying that, is that the fallback argument when your MAGA strong man conned you so hard that you can't even admit it

>Ony keeping two parts for pre existing conditions, rest thrown

>pic

>will be prosecuted after Obama can't pardon her

>nope

>ALL MEDIA IS BIASED AND LYING
>THIS MEDIA THAT FITS MY ARGUMENT IS THE ONLY TRUE SOURCE

Most of you Trump supporters, it's embarrassing how blind you are to your own hypocrisy

So if we basically voted for Hilary, then whats your problem with Trump?

Same person, same policies. If thats your theory then might as well stfu and roll with it.

>tfw even when it's clear Trump is a scam artist his loyal dick suckers will never admit it
>can't even get the bittersweet tears of regret as the country turns to shit
oh well, at least I don't live in the rust belt

>lobbyists

Mike Pence already ordered all lobbyists of the team.

hes letting assad have Syria and stopped betting the drums of war at russia doorstep.

Hillary would have killed us all following some neo-con logic from the days of boomers who have undergone enough brain rot that they still think they're good people

>cognitive dissonance
You mean the people trying to say they never supported Trump that were on herem memeing for him three weeks ago

>oyvei

holy crap this is better than if shilldawg won

drumpftards eternally btfo

IGNORE SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

They are angry that Trump is not a hardliner lmao can you believe it

Did I claim he never said he would appoint a prosecutor.

In 2016 people had to vote for a nazi to get a nonretarded democrat into the White House, what a joke

politicususa.com/2016/11/11/trump-filling-swamp-lobbyists-swore-banish.html

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/11/11/surprise-trumps-transition-team-filled-swamp-things/

dailykos.com/story/2016/11/11/1596644/-Donald-Trump-making-sure-swamp-stays-filled-with-lobbyists

commondreams.org/news/2016/11/20/trump-assembling-team-swamp-creatures-says-ellison

politicususa.com/2016/11/17/trump-breaks-campaign-promise-drain-swamp-worthless-lobbyist-ban.html

cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-washington-insiders-2016-11

>muh biased media
>lalalalalala i'm not listening

>mfw trump cucked the alt right

the irony is delicious

>PARTIAL QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT

okey doke

oh I forgot, you can tally people here
>anonymous imageboard

Who fucking cares if people who visit pol don't support Trump? That's the difference between us, CTR.

No war with russia is all i wanted fuck hillary

Drumpfcucks BTFO

rowals

>Drumpfcucks
You know as well as I do that Trumpanzees is the proper term

DRUMPF BTFO

What a retard, I guess you could expect as much from a leftist.

Doesnt even read the articles hes talking about, or keep up on factual news.

>Jeff "KKK was okay until I heard they smoked pot" Sessions, is the same old people.

>not allowing insurance companies to deny pre-existing conditions is keeping obamacare

>leaving the prosecution of Clinton up to his AG instead of ruling like a dictator is not prosecuting Clinton at all

>completely ignores leaked DHS plans to rapidly build the wall

This is why you lost the election, really. Youre entirely belief system is based on being lied to, and gladly accepting lies as fact.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942096/Pence-purges-lobbyists-transition-team-Trump-said-people-Washington.html?ITO=applenews

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/16/draining-swamp-trump-transition-team-purges-lobbyists/

At least now I don't have to put up with Kris Kobach as my next governor.

>this level of butthurt
>my power level

Selfsumped.

DRUMPF BLOWN OUT!

>dailymail
>article is older than half of one's I listed which talk about his ban being bullshit

>breitbart
>people buy the alt right tinfoil hat meme

How do you feel about the breitbart article today saying Trump is breaking promises?

>not understanding sales techniques

GOP got Alexander-Pierced.

but that's wrong

>Not knowing how to use either of those phrases
God I fucking love Super PACs

The Republican party destroyed itself you fucking retard

google.com/search?q=mike pence lobbyists&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS697US697&oq=mike pence lobbyists&aqs=chrome..69i57.3640j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

This entire thread, and board is both left and righttards jamming their fingers into their ears and saying "LALALALA IM RIGHT LALALALA"

>the pragmatic business man isn't an authoritarian white nationalist dictator

Wow colored me surprised. Also anything he does is better than Clinton.

Upboated :DDDDDDDD

You just described the entire country, friend. We can't even agree on facts any more, let alone have a reasonable discussion

>my cnn and lefty sources are okay, if you call that out your just ignoring da troof

>you cant use sources loke that, they're biased!

>tfw centrist and being able to enjoy the shit posting on both sides

Part of Obamacare works though.

The 26 years on parents insurance and pre existing conditions.

Checked. More like edgy contrarians.

i know this is satire but none of this is an argument

>only keeping the part of obamacare where companies cannot turn you down if you have a preexisting condition

>documents show full intention of building a wall, but there's no need to waste resources building a full fledged wall in no man's land (plus it'd create a few jobs for someone to keep watch of that area)

>not yet you dumb fuck otherwise the jews would get him. let them think they got away with it.

>mike "if you find vaginas frightening you get the lightning" pence removed them all

wtf i'm afraid to have an opinion now

Was 100% worth it for the memes, butthurt, and panic it caused to the establishment. Also, even if he literally does none of the things he said he would, it was still worth a shot since the other options had nothing good to bring to the table either.

No regrets, this election was dank af

>its another demoralize Trump supporters with Le drumpf broke promises, Trump backing down, Trump lied, Trump will betray you, Trump fooled you all shill thread

Funny how the msm says they're gonna rally against fake news and then they laser focus themselves on broadcasting fake lies about how great it is that Trump who barely put together his cabinet, and isn't even president yet, has betrayed all of his supporters and is backing down on everything. Well damn, so Trump is now according to these people a genius and they love him because he's got some ulterior motive to betray his supporters? Sounds like somebody watched SNL and laughed as well. I guess I should've been #WithHer right? Nice try CTR or should I say DTR as in "Destroy The Record" as the new CTR who will now engage in trying to trash Trump and make him out to be a liar at every turn. Don't fall for it Sup Forums.

Who cares.

The right won the election, so the lefts opinion means absolutely nothing.

You marxist truth distorters should consider yourselves lucky we read your posts at all anymore, I bet a lot of these people just put the posters on hide as soon as they read one line that isnt anti-white genocide/cultural marxism.

8 years, apologize for lying about everything you ever said and for blaming white people everything when they dindu nuffin, or it might be 16.

>KEEPING PARTS OF OBAMACARE
Pre existing conditions and kids on parents ins. Who cares. Rest will be scrapped.
>A FENCE MAY BE MORE PRUDENT
A double layer fence. What moron thought it was going to be a wall. Besides OP the Faggot.
>NOT PROSECUTING CLINTON
Wait until Obama can`t pardon the Session will unleash hell.
Not happening.
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN OPs a faggot and butthurt because "She" lost. Stay mad faggot.

He is waiting until he gets coronated on January, you stupid faggots.

This

This.

This.

Shills are the biggest fags. Get a fucking life you aspies

This

>what moron thought it would be a wall

getting conned isn't a victory you idiot

We don't have to worry about Hillary. What if is subjective. We have Trump now. Big government Trump stealing freedom to thunderous applause. Half the country got taken for fools. The other half are smart enough to survive his presidency.

Only leftypol would get hyped over something with no real evidence

Dumb and fat pinko LARPers

War with Russia? Obama had those asshole over a barrel. Trump wants to be Putin, prepare to have your life media and freedom controlled.

It`s a metaphor you stupid nigger. Why would you build something you can`t see or shoot through ? You fucking Libtards are some kind of stupid.

>Only leftypol would get hyped over something with no real evidence
Like pizzagate?

Doing ok, but you are revealing your power level too early, gotta string me along a little first

Literally don't care

Everything is the supreme court. If he places a conservative judge on the SC, then I'm happy. Hopefully one of the leftist judges will kick the bucket and we'll have a conservative SC for decades to come.

Excellent. America will vote Libertarian in 2020.

It cracks me up all these Trumpfags trying to convince themselves they made the right choice. All the while they watch promise after promise broken. Hey Trump supporters WE TOLD YOU SO. I sure hope you can handle what is coming. Hillary Clinton losing isn't as sad as watching all that hope drain from the eyes Trump's cuck squad.

oh Kek help us...last thing we need is another shill for business

How is that even possible? Both candidates selected were onto growing government control, seems to me the Bernie Sanders agenda is growing in power.

Go back to your shitty containment board leftypol, lest we have to remind you how dumb you are for being communists

Some of these people making fun of Trump in here seem to have unironically wanted Bernie or Hillary president. Not me.

But I realize we are controlled on both sides. I'm not surprised at all Trump is reneging on all his promises. He also praised the Clinton Foundation today I think it was. A few anons and myself tried to warn you faggots that he was a Jew shill but I got called CTR, etc etc kek.

Literally the only upside to Trump is I get to keep my guns and hopefully he'll put an end to this anti-white propaganda that's at every turn. Other than that I expect him to do nothing.

I guess the benefit to Hillary is she would have destroyed the country and civil war would have been inevitable - but who knows.

He's not even president yet you moron, don't you think youre getting a tad bit ahead of yourself, fatty?

>someone hurt muh feelings
>they r c-c-communists

That brainwashing, m7

A metaphor for the sudden increase in illegal immigration. Trump told them to hurry up and get here. A metaphor for Trumpfags not having access the the vagina. A metaphor for the part of Trump supporters brains that keep them from having friends. A metaphor for the lowest educated being fooled into voting Trump. A metaphor for how powerful you feel when you literaly have nothing. Godamn it must be hard supporting change that comes in the form of lobbiests, broken promises, and jobs that will never return.

If you said an authoritarian populist would win this election back in 2012 people would have thought you are crazy. It doesn't take long for people to get tired of their shitty president. Trump's victory was not great. Voter turnout was very low. American politics works more as a reaction to current trends rather than a continuation of it.

It's obvious to anyone that isn't a newfag that most of these assholes are from leftypol. you stupid, fucking gypsy, your mom should have swallowed you

Oh man and you're so cool and smart for figuring it all out. Keep being bitter and doing nothing.

Abort yourself. Stupid retarded faggots like you should not be able to walk the Earth.