BAN CANADIANS

Holy shit I've just heard what this queer sounds like, wow, how the fuck can you elect a fruit like that?

I think its time we ban Canadians

sorry not sorry

I think it's time we ban Americans, they make up over 50% of the posts on Sup Forums, that means statistically they make over 50% of all known shitposts.

HIRO MOOT, BAN AMERIFATS, KEK WILLS IT.

anglofight

>syrup nigger logic
just an hero already you dickless chink

Literally this

>dickless chink

I didn't realize I was your President.

What these guys said, kys leaf

The worst thing about Canadian shitposts is that they're not even funny. Usually even the shittiest shitpost is at least a little funny, but leafs are incapable of it. I think it's because deep down we know they actually mean the retarded shit they say and it's not just bantz like Aussies, they're genuinely retarded

I think it's supposed to be post-ironic shitposting. Maybe the Canadians are our avant garde and we'll all be doing it in 5 years.

He talks like a fucking drama teacher, because thats his highest qualification besides "Daddy was the PM."

He's a faggot that stumbled into a victory. Our Conservatives were on top of a 12 year dynasty and had a bunch of light corruption shit going on. Meanwhile the liberals chose a pretty boy who could barely string together "Legalize weed" and "budget" before losing himself in his own cuckoldry. But those issues were apparently enough to win against Mr. Roboto Harper.

And there is no hope on the horizon. Every candidate set to take over the conservative party is a sell out for the jews. We have no one who is even remotely nationalistic at heart. No one who will put Canada first. Meanwhile Mr Pretty Hair there is busy trying to make it even more accepted in this cucked piece of shit country that we're not even a country. A "post national state" with no actual culture to speak of. And he's not even that far off. Out here in the priairies we have no unifying culture. They stomped it out.

I'm fucking pissed.

>how the fuck can you elect a fruit like that

Housemoms, stoners, and sjws did.

>polandball XDDD

Go back to leRedditz

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever heard him speak either. Already knew he was a nu-male cuck though.

Word.

What are you, uhh, talking about? Our Prime, uhh, Minister is a, uhh, a fantastic public, uhh, speaker. Uhh, is it any, uhh, wonder why our, uhh, beautiful country of, uhh, Canada would elect a beautiful, uhh, man like Trudeau?

Nice post.

>tfw in the 12 years I've been year, all of a sudden, Canadian posters have become master trolls

What happened?

>le ban all canadians meme
This is REALLY starting to upset me.

please nuke us

you forgot the faggot's lisp

kek has spoken

Don't confuse the values and principles that Canadians want for their country with the values and principles that are being promoted by her Prime Minister in this lineup. What most Canadians want is being muzzled by a politically correct and federally funded press (CBC), along with politicians who lack vision, direction, and are tone deaf to the desire for change as it is being expressed in many countries. The people of the UK were fed-up, they got Brexit. Americans were fed-up, you got Trump. Many, I would think most, were highly supportive of the change that has taken place in America. France is leaning the same way, as shown by the growing support for Marine Le Pen. The globalist experiment is being challenged. Don't think for a second that Canadians don't want to see change also. Our PM is not leading the country in a direction which will serve it's citizens well. Who knows where it will come from, but Canada will not stand for this betrayal of our values. Political change will come as Canadians wake up to what is going on around them. This battle is going on in many countries. Anyone red-pilled enough to have dug into history, and to have contemplated the spiritual battle we are, all of us, immersed in, realizes that these efforts to sabotage the health and integrity of good government is taking place on many fronts in the world. Canada’s turn will come soon.

“The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which heaven itself hath ordained.” George Washington - April 30th, 1789.

We should ban you lot until article 50 is activated so you insufferably smug shits can brag about Brexit once it actually happens