AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

POL ETERNALLY BTFO! LMFAO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/801021596228091905
nytimes.com/live/trump-at-the-new-york-times-the-tweets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean I'm not part of a boogeyman the MSM made up to scare people away from alternative journalism?

>we don't want public people enjoying our work
>not even Trump

>Richard Spencer spergs out and reveals his power level
>OP is surprised that Trump disavows the movement Spencer is associated with

It's not rocket science, gook

alt right is a made up term who is btfo the jews who invented the term?

>unironically identifying with the alt-right
i shiggy diggy

Alt right is a label used by the globalist enemy.

We aren't alt right.

We are always right. (((just a coincidence)))

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as the "Alt Right"

We have always worked in the shadow. We need to build up our strength and start getting candidates into congress to draft legislation. This is bigger than 1 election

I dont care if he is /ourguy/ or not.

I dont care if he is a shill for ____ or not.

I dont care if he is paid opposition or not.

I dont care about any of those things.

We meme'd him into presidency.

We die on our own terms :^)

This. Now that they can't link alt-right to Trump, expect the term to magically vanish from public consciousness.

Oh, who am I kidding, they'll keep harping on it as if nothing happened. Just like when his earpiece was busted and there was a 24-hour period where he wasn't actively disavowing the KKK. What a joke. These ass-clowns have lost all credibility. The MSM is literally fighting for their life right now.

oh no you got us

we give up

"alt-right" doesn't even have a real definition.

We are Dark Knights, faggot.

The Alt-Right literally doesn't exist.

we've been had

I'm alt-left faggot.

Notice the surnames of the two "journalists".

Fuck. I love how you phrased that.

>our

LONG GAME
O
N
G

G
A
M
E

There is literally nothing wrong with the alt-right you dumb cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

We aren't alt-right worst-korea

he has to be president now but he knows and we know whats up

the KKK endorsed Hillary too and she never disavowed. Maybe I voted for the wrong guy.

>The times of Israel

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/801021596228091905
I'm confused how NYT is publishing anything Trump said today lol

>if they are energized I want to find out why

Mfw Trump truly becomes redpilled about his German heritage......

>going back on his word to persecute HILLDAWG
>disavowing the racyst trolls
>still losing the popular vote

where is your kek god now trumpfags

Look at this yankee kuffar trying to justify his saviors behavior. Pathetic

go be gay somewhere else

alt-riight is cancer

t. classic right wing

He also disavowed the KKK and his boogeyman David Duke.

I assure you, we are doing just fine, gook. Contrary to your governement but what could we expect for an ex backward japanese's province.

Also, the Alt-Right is a term (((they))) invented to label anything they don't like and brand it as nazi.

who are you talking to?

>prosecute

There's no such thing as an "Alt-right".

Its a term mainstream media try to push to demonized anybody who refuses to accept their narratives.

It's a false term, meant to make those who consider themselves "right wing" as nazi racists to the retarded masses

>Times of ()()()()()()()()()()()()Israel()()()()()()()()()()()()
Oh, looks like it creates an infinity loop.

When someone says "I am Alt-Right" it sounds like the most pathetic fedora thing imaginable. Thank God Trump doesn't identify with those loser shits.

Sup Forums isn't alt-right

we are a paleoconservative board

>Literally who tweets are considered news worthy sources

It's lie:

LA MAFIA NON ESISTE

Question lads:
Was Spencer right or wrong?

I feel like it was tactically stupid, but another part of me is like...fuck it...

>Implying the alt-right is an actual fucking person. Kek is real but he ain't our guy, he's the destroyer.

>alt right was a real thing and not a fabricated media scapegoat
so I guess we can assume at this point it's soros that's the only one butthurt and rich enough to keep funding ctr on this website amirite?

All because of this Spencer guy.
Trump always dodged this whole "alt-right" thing but now the media is mad about Hillary's loss, they're going full on the attack.

On a Burmese Shoe-making forum.

He should lock up those fag-fascists like Orban did.

This is the fucking thing I hate about neo-nazis and 1488ers.

If they just shut the fuck up and chose to engage in rational arguments concerning demographics and immigration policy, they might be able to have some validity.

Instead they go giving fucking speeches about conquering shit and doing fucking roman salutes and become the boogeymen that the MSM paints them out to be.

What makes this particular situation even more frustrating is that this guy has the fucking gull to call him self alt-right.

The alt-right to me is conservatives who are skeptical of what is considered "mainstream conservatism" which ends up just being political views that are 20 years behind progressives.

So once again, fascists go out of their way to fuck up rational discussion concerning race.

>conned again
nice knowin ya, amerisharts

>alt-right
>pol

I bet you're the same kinda special retard who thinks we hate all black people or that we're Stormfront's little brother too.

the alt-right doesn't exist
it's made up by Hillary Clinton and a couple of autists over at infinitychan

post of the thread awards

I'm sure that wherever they are, the alt-right is very unhappy

You should go let them know.

>not going to do anything to shillary, actually praises her

>denounces some of his biggest supporters

He's failed us, boys. All is now lost. All our work and support for naught.

>Controlled by feminist shadow government talks shit about other countries.

What a gook.

probably caring about shit that actually matters and isnt busy being triggered by the media

Fpbp.

(((Controlled opposition)))

Why are you reading Israeli newspapers. The actual liver coverage from NYT itself is here:

nytimes.com/live/trump-at-the-new-york-times-the-tweets/

That would suck if we were actually the alt-right, but we aren't and we will never accept that label

I am not a nazi and I do not belong to the so called "alt-right". Why should I care?

So much wrong with the world. So many pointless wars, children dying for the war industry to keep going, so many scandals, so many corruption.. And the main focus of the media was fighting pepe, and labeling everyone who agree's with nationalism as racist but if you do it online you automatically are alt-right..
I'm not fcking alt right! I'm alt-f4, a nationalist group that deletes shitposters like this

Alt right was an attempt to stick a label on a popular movement of the people. One who's time has come. Like hippy in the sixties or yippies or feminists.

I understand he has to do this to succeed...

But it hurts ;(

He will always be my God Emperor

This is why I'm ctrl center, we never get BTFO like Sup Forums xD

Thank you for saying "heil", you fucking cunt.

GOOD

FUCK THE ALT RIGHT!!!!

FUCK THEM!

WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT

pol isnt alt-right

We were warned

>yfw there is not alt right

Who the fuck cares man the alt right does not even exist

I kek'd

>Trump disavows something made up by the media

The "alt-right" isn't Sup Forums. We're just shitposters, happeningfags, and meme magicians.

>The Kids Aren't Alt-right
new offspring somg

You do understand that Trump needs to disawow these things? He needs to do it to save public figure.

Just like how Saudi Arabia denounces "islamic extremism" and then proceeds to fund jihadists groups.

Any move to the right is good.

I thought alt right was a meme that retards believed was real and hitched their autistic wagons to it.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
pick one and only one dumb fucking gook

"Kek" never existed in the first place. We deluded ourselves by taking a joke way too far.

saudi arabia is a country you dumb nigger that's like saying usa funds jihadists groups because some us individuals use charities to fund jihadists

Reminder

We are now using the term "republican" as a catch-all for all Sup Forums views and movements even left ones.

Alt-right is pointless. We are all republicans. Alt-right as a brand is weak. Just use the word republican from now on.

>kek
>never existed

Does anyone here even identify as 'alt-right'? It's a label that means nothing, so it surely means nothing to me.

I completely agree

>Trump says he is "seriously considering" Mattis for DoD, says he asked Mattis about waterboarding, was surprised he didn't favor it.

>Does Trump think human activity is linked to climate change? “I think there is some connectivity. Some, something. It depends on how much."

>trump disavows alt-right
>everyone starts pretending "alt-right" never existed and nobody on Sup Forums ever identified themselves as it

Ofc he will.
What did you expect?
People hailing Hitler should be endorsed by him?
Fuck off it's good for Trump.

Absolutely retarded, heritage foundation and other think tanks were talking to him behind closed doors and he then suddenly decides to turn neo-nazi in front of the world's media. He always said larping as nazis was stupid as well.

This

"Alt-right" is classic COINTELPRO.

The alt-right was never a thing to begin with. You cant lump libertarians and Neo-nazis together it doesn't make any fucking sense.

lol dumb gook
that's exactly what we wanted

i don't even know why people would consider us "alt-right", we're not a "new extreme right-wing movement"

Best description yet.

Obama disavowed SJWs for ruining college campuses not that long ago.

What did that change?

Nothing.

This is just some PR work to keep a certain amount of plausible deniability. Condemning some Nazi LARPers isn't going to do anything to the mainstream alt-right. He's not going after Breitbart, Gab, Sup Forums or the non NatSoc parts.

We Dark Knight Nao

Spencer was right. If he wants to hail victory and hail Trump, so be it. It's a free country.
Also it made lefties and cucks fucking terminally butthurt. I've seen more dicky spence on my normie Facebook now than ever before and it's all dumb white women losing their shit but clearly grooling their panties over the bad boy ebil fascist. It's all been hilarious and totally worth it, and it's not like Trump isn't going to be president anymore or something.

Because we discuss taboo topics such as the massively disproportionate crime rate among blacks, the problem of white birth rates being below replacement, demographic take over by foreign people to name a few.

These are all problems, but right now the solution isn't go be a fucking nazi. We need to bring these issues to light and break the taboo of even just mentioning any of those things might be problems.

Look at what you did, Spencer. You forced Trump to cuck to the (((( NEW YORK TIMES )))), congratulations retard.

(((Alt right)))

Sup Forums is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt them. Because they can take it. Because they not our hero. They are silent guardians. Watchful protectors. The Dark Knights.