Hiring blacks

>hiring blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/school-bus-driver-lauded-saving-20-children-inferno/story?id=42068239
youtube.com/watch?v=tZPZlkdeTcg
youtube.com/watch?v=3nXM9rQXRU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPf39vDVSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=F7NyhiSwQuw
youtube.com/watch?v=NAcSbz7-tGc
concertartistcooperative.com/oliver.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are the odds he was high?

Possible Jihadi?

interesting development
big if true

Indeed. Chattanooga has already had one Jihadi incident, and I wouldn't put it past a nog.

Hire coal, pay toll.

Has anyone looked into this guys social media yet?

I live in Chattanooga.. This place is worse than Birmingham... What do you expect out of here? White bus drivers? LOL!

This place is where the fugitives from Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, Knoxville, Kentucky, NC, SC, etc come from

What about this black woman bus driver who saved 20 kids from an inferno?

abcnews.go.com/US/school-bus-driver-lauded-saving-20-children-inferno/story?id=42068239

Yeah you're right man. I don't remember it always being that way. When I was a kid, it was kind of a rundown type of anytown Americana. I took my daughter to the aquarium a few years ago and it was like a fucking ghetto. When did the nigger problem become prevalent? 865 nigga here.

saw this story briefly on google news but didn't read the article
thought he was just high

considering he's not injured, I don't doubt that it was religion of peace related anymore

The nigger portions of tennessee are hell holes

Chattanooga has always been well over 50% black. The issue is they include their suburbs in the census. It's been like this since before segregation. The city neighborhoods are historically black while the suburbs are white. They have been begging whites to move into Highland Park for years

Whats his name again?

Hey Crabman.

And honestly much of East Chattanooga is worse than Memphis/Atlanta

I'd put East Chattanooga at around 90% black

>Chattanooga has always been well over 50% black
Ah, I didn't know that. The downtown area looks very nice btw, but the niggers discourage people like me from coming there and spending money. I will head up to Ripleys in Smokies before I go to niggerville again.

He be Johnthony Walker an shit

>And honestly much of East Chattanooga is worse than Memphis/Atlanta
I don't know bro. Memphis was the most fucked up place I've been to in the United States. Having said that, I've not been to a lot of niggerfied places, like Detroit or whatever.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African-Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and self-reliant can do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive we would be poorer as a nation.

865 here as well. Chattanooga is a fucking ghetto, yet they have fibre broadband, while we're stuck with dirt por internet. Fuck the TVA, kub, and Comcast

The downtown is nice, anywhere south of the train tracks is a black community.

In this map I will circle "black communities" where they are the majority

Been a while since I've seen that show. Earl was such a cuck.

holy shit I've forgotten that show! used to watch it when i was a kid. good stuff, lots of laughs.

>it gets no attention

So all the best black gents of the south

You gots anymore of dem bluepills dawg?

earl was a cuck af tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZPZlkdeTcg

I live 2 blocks from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nXM9rQXRU8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPf39vDVSbc

youtube.com/watch?v=F7NyhiSwQuw

youtube.com/watch?v=NAcSbz7-tGc

He's lying, Memfrica is much worse. Chattanooga is the second worst city in Tennessee.

That was part of the character change tho, it wasnt played in a "weak white boi" way

Jesus Christ. I saw some nigger hooligans in the downtown area, but not a lot of cops. This was 2-3 years ago though so don't know if the police have stepped it up. I stopped off at one exit heading back to Knoxville to get some gas and I was smack in the middle of niggerville. I pumped the gas and got the hell out.

A couple of the cast members of that show were scientologists, always thought it was weird, kind of put me off.

this

Confirmation bias is real on Sup Forums no matter how much they try and say otherwise. It really is the equivalent of tumbr. Hear only what you want to hear.

I'm on Lookout - high above nogs.

If this starts a trend, the blue areas are going to burn all by themselves.

Memfrica is ONLY worse because of population size. Per capita they are no different.

Chattanooga has a population of ~70,000 when you factor out the suburb municipalities

>What about this black woman bus driver who saved 20 kids from an inferno?
Bravo, but how rare is this? Niggers create mayhem every single day but rarely do anything positive in this country.

Lookout is pretty based I like Signal too

Why can't we all just get along?

ARE YOU READY TO DIE, KIDS?

>Memfrica is ONLY worse because of population size. Per capita they are no different.
From my view, Memphis is the absolute ground zero of nigger degeneracy. Driving into the city, the first thing that I notice is that the grass and weeds on the highway are overgrown. Garbage litters the streets. Downtown, storefront after storefront is covered with wooden planks. Druggies are stumbling around in the streets and sidewalks, looks like Dawn of the Dead or some shit. I didn't see that level of degeneracy in Chattanooga, but I didn't go much further than the downtown.

>stay strong for the babies
Kek bless her

Yeah theres alot of areas around knoxville where whites just are not welcome

Nigger portions of anywhere are

>Walker's mom described him as a responsible young man and a good dad to his 3-year-old son.
HE A GUD BOI

DINDU NUFFIN

>Yeah theres alot of areas around knoxville where whites just are not welcome
The only one that really comes to mind is MLK obviously, and Magnolia Ave. Also, some side streets off of Cherry. For the most part, the pipe hittin niggas stay East side, but they bleed out to the South a bit too.

how fast was he going?

I wonder how they plan to spin this statement?

'Are y'all ready to die?' Driver's final words to kids as he sped round the curb before bus crash that killed five as pictures of the victims emerge

>how fast was he going?
They haven't said yet, but he had to be flying to flip a bus and nearly split it in two against a tree. I like to hate on the nigs, but I really feel bad for these little kids. Bastard should fry for this.

Btw have you all ever noticed that busses back then during school never had seat belts?

the 75 corridor from Kville to Chattanooga is pure shit.

I like Knxoville though. Got a really nice, cozy little downtown with amazing scenery.

There are black people contributing to their communities literally every single day, just like white peoplr. The media just doesn't show you because it's not a story.

You could easily shed your preconceived notions and do a little digging yourself on the good deeds, charities, organizations and heroes in black communities

>I like Knxoville though. Got a really nice, cozy little downtown with amazing scenery.
Yeah, just don't ever stray too far from Market Square, or you'll likely end up a statistic.

3/1 on favourite

"Are you ready to dye your hair?" He just crashed before he managed to finish that sentence

"Are you ready to dine on thanksgving?

>There are black people contributing to their communities literally every single day, just like white peoplr. The media just doesn't show you because it's not a story.
>You could easily shed your preconceived notions and do a little digging yourself on the good deeds, charities, organizations and heroes in black communities
I really wish this were true. It isn't. I have lived with them. Not sure if you're around Knoxville, but if you are, I lived on Jefferson. I have seen it all my friend. I was once a bleeding heart for the black man until I lived and worked with them. They are not disadvantaged. They're spoiled children that have an extreme intolerance to following rules, accepting responsibility and hard work. Believe me or not, I have given them the benefit of the doubt, and of course there are exceptions to the typical nigger behavior, but this does not outweigh the absolute drag they are on society and resources. America would be much better off with the black burden. This is the sad fact of it.

Did it 4 da gibs.

Are you all ready to dime on some ballaz?

>Blacks
>Applying for jobs to begin with

This user's map is very accurate imo.
Here's mine including bus location.

>HE DINDU NUFFIN YO

>Be a literal cuck
>Apologize to everyone you know for being a straight white male

Literally anti-white propaganda.

The ONE thing I LOVE about Chattanooga is the ability to know where blacks are. If you cross that damn river be prepared! If you cross the train track near 3rd Ave GODSPEED user

>America would be much better off with the black burden. This is the sad fact of it.
Sorry, I meant without. My phone is a liberal and keeps correcting my anti negro sentiments.

>You could easily shed your preconceived notions and do a little digging yourself on the

rape and murder caused by blacks but you don't, you choose to live in your isolated bubble and fawn over anecdotes

99%

Fucking kidding me he said that? Where the kids white?

>Johnthony Walker, 24, was arrested.
>Johnthony Walker.
>Johnthony.
>...
>Shieet

underrated

So were the kids killed liberal or conservatives?

It's Chattanooga. The kids were not white.

Especially at that Elementary school. It's in the hood

>Fucking kidding me he said that? Where the kids white?
No, they appear to all be black. But yes, dailymail is reporting that he said that.

It happened in East Chattanooga, in a ~90% black demographic Elementary school zoning of the city.

can anyone find this jewbook account? I don't have jewbook and have no idea how to search it. Apparently, this is his baby and babymama. I'm curious to see if this was some kind of Islamo bullshit he pulled.

Are y'all ready to diet, you morbidly obese little pudgers?

There are good areas across the river, don't go there enough to label them accurately. I think it's pretty good towards VW and Ooltewah.

3/5

Harmless game

Video shows the kids thrown through air (in joy of course) at impact

>Harmless game
>Video shows the kids thrown through air (in joy of course) at impact
His mother already came out to say that he was a good boy and didn't do nuffins. That he worked two jobs, etc....

She also revealed that Walker, who has a three-year-old son, had been working two jobs for the past two years.

'He's never been in trouble before. He is a respected young man, grew up in Chattanooga and is liked by everyone,' she said.

But his mother Gwenevere Cook claims that Walker is a responsible father and called her immediately after the fatal crash to tell her what happened as he helped rescue the children from the wreck.

'Mama, I love you. I have been in a drastic accident,' Cook told CNN she recalled her son saying.

'He texted me minutes later saying the kids are dead. He was trying to get [the children] off the bus - all the bodies were limp.'
Cook said that she's grieving for the young lives lost, but also urges people to have compassion for her son, who has no known criminal record.

WAS IT JIHAD

>WAS IT JIHAD
My thoughts at first, but is starting to look like simple niggerdoms not a happening.

Yep. Watched a few eps when I was still only purple pilled and it still didn't feel right.

Is that Crab Man

Not this time.

i work with the spouse of a person in leadership at CFD and was told that the black box showed he was doing 66mph prior to the crash. to my knowledge this has not been made public yet.

>i work with the spouse of a person in leadership at CFD and was told that the black box showed he was doing 66mph prior to the crash. to my knowledge this has not been made public yet.
Jesus, so that was at least twice the speed limit there? Any anons familiar with the road he was on?

Shit dude, posting the family pic like that. What you trying to do, illicit sympathy. Fuck you.

Seriously though, he gets the benefit of the doubt till the accident investigation is complete, right? Fuck, feel bad for all concerned really - shit is tragic.

yes and i am honestly dumbfounded how he could get a bus up that fast on the road he was on

>Seriously though, he gets the benefit of the doubt till the accident investigation is complete, right? Fuck, feel bad for all concerned really - shit is tragic.
Not if he actually said "Ya'll ready to die?" right before flipping a bus filled with little kids into the side of a tree splitting it in half and killing six of them, no he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Now you see her.

I used to go to music lessons on that road. When my teacher died, his house, which I think he bought for 150k, sold for just 60k. It was bad then, but it's gotten worse.

I think this guy grew up very nearby, so some good things have come from here. concertartistcooperative.com/oliver.html

at best he was just trying to scare the kids with high speed and saying that. at worst well i honestly cannot even

Underrated