Fag Hate Thread

2017 is going to be a busy year for Trump:

>Deport illegals
>Indict Hillary
>Build Wall

But I think the biggest thing non-plebbitors are looking forward to is the mass shoving of faggots back into the closet. No more fag marriage, no more legal protection, no more acceptance, no more justification and enablement of these mentally ill, disease ridden abominations. We've won. It's going to be a great year Sup Forums, are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Only redditors believe in marriage equality
>/Pol is an echo chamber

Cry harder stormfag!

Mike "turn fruits into vegetables" Pence will solve the homosexuality issue friend

Unfortunately, Trump isn't actually anti-homo, but ironically, the media said he was, he won anyway, and it has emboldened the anti-homosexual folks. Which is good news in my book. Drive those sodomites back underground!

Fpbp. /Pol is not an echo chamber. Trump has already stated that he will not touch marriage equality. Additionally, he is not going to round up undocumented immigrants for mass deportation, investigate Hillary, or build a large wall. How stupid are you guys for falling for Trump's bullshit?

Want to know how I know you're in the closet?

*electrocutes you*
>thinking trump is anything more than a step in the right direction
Hello r.ddit.

fags suck

I hate fags but they are way down on my list of things to fix

Wow. That's quite some hostility you have towards the lgbtq community. Who hurt you?

I hate fags as much as the next person, but doesn't stripping them of their civil rights seem like a Draconian solution to you?

If you have anything but disgust for the lgbt community, you are degenerate filth. Tolerance is dead.

This, we /poz/ now

>Some fuckwits actually fell for Trump's rhetoric

i hope trump moves all the muslims obama brought into to San Fransisco and the gayberhood in philadelphia where they keep protesting for more refugees.

Please kek hear our prayers!

No country can stand if it calls the abomination of sodomy a civil right.

Trump isn't anti-homo unfortunately they'll keep being intolerable fags for a long time

Trump loves homosexuals, fag

>falling for campaign promises

underage b& incoming

yeah sure he does that's why he got pence as vp :^)

People are born gay. They are entitled to the same rights as everyone else. Just because you believe some desert death cult does not give you the right to strip people of their rights.

Can't we all just get along?

He doesn't have to do anything about gay marriage. His conservative majority Supreme Court will do it

If he'd just 'remove' people like Soros, Rothschild(s), Rockefellers etc. he wouldn't have to do all that other shit.

>2016
>Hating the LGBTQ community

Stormfag detected

I think one issue that the left over reached on is transgender kids. The majority is revulsion by this, but the media and a small group of SJW perverts are pushing this hard.

Unless the kid is a hermaphrodite, no dick chopping or hormones until they are adults. The fucking parents who push this are mentally ill.

>board is called "politically incorrect"
>not allowed to have opinions that are politically incorrect

Who here wants to be my fags-hating cute boi-dressing gun-shooting penis pound toy?

Must own at least one gun. I provide ammo.

No more mass promotion of homomania would be great, thanks.

What an original idea! Thank you wise Oracle of /pol

>caring about fag shit

Homos have existed in literally every culture ever. Bigger fish to fry here champ. Stop watching TV

What's a civil right? Do we have a civil right to have an opinion not to bake cakes for white people?

why you guys hate Lithuania? Why you wanna ban their flag?

No, it just means he gets to mock you and you get to call him names. Welcome to Sup Forums

no

No one asked for your opinion, faggot

End yourselves fags, including those who like Traps.

trump lost the popular vote. there's no mandate to govern. and his idiocy and greed will be his own undoing.

you and the rest of your reactionary shitbag pals haven't "won." please just die.

Suck a dick, bitch arse niggertits cuntyballs

Trump told you neo-nazis to stop this bullshit because you're making him look bad. If based Milo can fuck a guy in the ass and still support Trump, there's no reason to exclude the LGBTQ community.

Nigga gays have the same rights as anyone else. What they're asking is privileges.

I'm not positive, but I suspect Milo isn't the top.

>Getting married is a privilege not a right

oh this is some bait

Trump said in the 60 minute interview that the issue with gay marriage is finished and he's not going after it.
Even if he appointed a conservative judge to the supreme court, it wouldn't matter as the decision last time had a conservative advantage 5-4, gay marriage still made it through.
imo you guys should stop making the gays a political issue, it will calm them down and they won't constantly act like the victims anymore. It's the only thing keeping certain people from being republican

It's cos of bastards such as yourself, adding T and Q and whatever else onto it. Even homos want nothing to do with that vile stuff

Milo should be the first one strung up.

But I think the biggest thing non-plebbitors are looking forward to is the mass shoving of faggots back into the closet. No more fag marriage, no more legal protection, no more acceptance, no more justification and enablement of these mentally ill, disease ridden abominations. We've won. It's going to be a great year Sup Forums, are you ready?

Are you ready to go to the sanitarium? Dude, gay people are fine.

Neck yourself you fucking edgelord.

>Said the gay Dutchman between sucking a cock and shooting heroin

Not as long as we have Mike "if you're butt holes loose, then you get the noose" Pence

I knew /pol was full of autistic edgelords, but damn. This nazi-esque tinfoil tier here.

Digits of truth. OP is a bitter closetfag memer

>Implying anyone here fell for Trump's obvious trolling

Does this mean you hate yourself OP?

Looks like OP has more in common with his parents now!

Zing!

Why is /pol so fucking autistic? There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. I'm gay, but I'm not a faggot about it and I voted Trump.

Someone's a bitter bitch today! Lol

Netherlands YES!

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

How about we focus on the genocide of our people before we worry about fags fucking one another behind closed doors

Hi, Milo! ;)

>Dude, gay people are fine
Exactly,the problem are LBT and the rest of the alphabet desu.Gays achieved what they wanted,equality.It's the women that push for more shit hence turning this whole thing into Feminism 2:Schlicking Boogaloo.

Pay denbts olive nigger

Why are so many American posters gay? Degenerate shithole.

Nah,too poor and too busy enjoying sunshine brother.

You're just secretly jealous on all those faggots
because you don't dare to come out of the closet.
pussy....

Holy shit kys. Are you a closet homo?

I see literally no reason for a straight white male secure about his sexuality to hate on fags. There are not more fags today than 100 years ago, it's just that it's legal now. And they are not hated for it. It's not a choice and it's not a problem.

t. cuckservative

Sorry Abdul but poopdick is here to stay. Trump is already officially the most pro-gay republican president in history.

>muh Pence
>has standard religious conservative views on marriage
>he's gunna shock the fags!
>vice president
>doing anything
>mfw

Yes, because when Scalia was alive and the court had that same conservative majority, it's not as though they didn't rule in favor of gay marriage, you thick fucking moron.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

inb4 b-but like three justices are gonna just drop dead in the next four years! Ginsberg has survived multiple cancers and heart surgery. She is a cyborg. Enjoy it while you can, bigots. You fuckers are on your way to extinction.

>I'm too young to remember anyone before Obama!

Underage b& detected

>>Deport illegals
>>Indict Hillary
>>Build Wall

1. Hillary's not going to be indicted. They will continue to bad-mouth her frequently ( and well-deserved it is ), but she is in ill health, old and washed-up. They are just going to let her fade back into talking to college kids, saying polite things about identity politics and writing superfluously vapid 'say nice things' books.

2. Some kind of wall is going to be constructed. Illegals will be swept back out of the country, with criminals first, then in waves of others. I suspect much of their property will be confiscated in the process ( as well it should be ). There are those who want to retain the illegals who work in agriculture, but they should properly get rid of these and only invite those in to do this work who have proper green cards, right ?

3. Normalisation of military, cultural, economic and diplomatic relations with Russia will be high on the list. Serious trading partnerships with Russia will help wean us off of Chinese shit-goods and will boost both of our economies.

4. Exposing China as a currency criminal and as a haven for illegal labels will help us erect strong trade barriers and tarrifs. They should be concerned with building their own middle class anyway. Disciplining China, dismantling their base in the South China Sea and 'redeclaring' our intention to support our allies there ( Phillipines, Japan, Korea, Taiwan ) will help bring the Chinese back into line. They want to pick on someone, let them pick on Indonesia and Malaysia ( more Muslim nastiness, anyway )

5. We will recover our manufacturing sector, but this will take a full generation to complete.

With a more closely aligned Russia and the United States ( both now more hostile to Islamic nonsense ), many Muslims and terrorist states like Qatar and Saudi Arabia will be in for a rather rude awakening.

Islam IS evil, and we will now have an administration where the administration will be acknowledging this.

>Republican super majority in 2018
>More judges appointed to the bench by Trump

Huh, I had no idea CTR was still operating.

You have to be at least 18 to post here, sport.

Kek wills it. Republican super majority in 2018!

not an arugment

Did you read the second half of my post? Where are are these open seats on the SCOTUS coming from in two years?

Especially now that the election is over, the CTR shit in lieu of any attempt at a rational argument only outs you as a child.

2:16
Don't have unrealistic expectations.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVLpzGseXw

I had your back through that whole beef bruh.

Trump rejects you.
Now you reject his policies...