Ethnically African State

Why are there no successful ethnically African states?

Japan/China -- Successful states run by East Asians

Most western countries are successful states run by Europeans

Why haven't Africans done the same thing? They control more than ten million square miles of land which is full of natural resources. When will there be a successful ethnically African state?

because the borders werent established by ethnicity you dipfuck

There are plenty of wealthy black Americans that can assist in the further development of Ghana; agricultural development (increasing food production and food exports will assist in the overall endeavor)

As well as some infrastructure investment in the power grid (solar thermal systems seems like it would be a great investment in Africa due to Africas higher than average solar insolation) as well as providing energy for water filtration/distillation.

I have actually been working on a low maintinance solar thermal power system (load balancing/energy storage) that provides all HVAC needs as well as electrical production, these can be used to great effect in Africa due to it's abundant solar resources.

There are plenty of ways to revitalize soil for the use of growing crops, and herding livestock over fallow ground to graze can actually put fertilizers back into the soil.

If enough wealthy black Americans invest in Ghana through creating ranches/farms and employing workers to run the day to day operations, this may provide a method to bootstrap the nation into more prosperity, attracting more people to live and work there.

Nothing brings in more people like jobs.

Name a successful african region then.

They had thousands of years before Europeans turned up to get their shit together.
They have a continent rich in natural resources.

They squandered this opportunity and now blame Europeans for everything that is wrong with their countries, despite the fact the few GOOD things they have come from Europe i.e. language, law, farming, roads, medicine, railways, sanitation.

Now they just want gibs from the UN supply lorry that turns up each month.

Ethiopia was doing well then the Europeans came to shut it down

>They have a continent rich in natural resources.

And which natural resource should they have exploited prior to European contact?

Hmmmmm how about climate allowing them to harvest crops twice a fucking year, rather than working in heavy clay earth like in northern Europe? Oh right, cause they're too dumb and lazy to dig irrigation canals.

>Ghana

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

>Ghana; agricultural development (increasing food production and food exports will assist in the overall endeavor)

Probably. Just, for the love of god, get the locals to start planting something that isn't another fucking starch. The rates of malnutrition from POOR nutrition are causing diabetes and hypertension to skyrocket here in Ghana.

>I have actually been working on a low maintinance solar thermal power system (load balancing/energy storage) that provides all HVAC needs as well as electrical production, these can be used to great effect in Africa due to it's abundant solar resources.

Sweet, now find a way to get it into the market in a cheap and effective way for the locals to utilize it while not undercutting the ECG, cause they'll fuck your shit up.

>As well as some infrastructure investment in the power grid..
Ghana needs some serious infrastructure improvement, both electrically as well as commuting. Volta Region recently got several massive road projects but the bulk of road building still happens in Accra and Kumasi and the work is SHIT.

>There are plenty of ways to revitalize soil for the use of growing crops, and herding livestock over fallow ground to graze can actually put fertilizers back into the soil.

Yea there's a lot of straightforward shit that just isn't known. It's like they don't even know how to google agriculture.

>If enough wealthy black Americans invest in Ghana through creating ranches/farms

How many rich black folks in America know dick about ranching and farming? Your idea is good but its difficult to execute.

Give us our own ethnic state and we'll show you a successful African country

>Why are there no successful ethnically African states?

Pisslam, mostly. There were some successful north and east African nations in the past.

I honestly think even whites with Down's Syndrome can outcompete subsaharan Africans economically.

>Africa is only a shitshow because muh evil colonialists divided the land arbitrarily and not along ethnic lines, leading to conflict and strife!

>Diversity is our greatest strength and all people's should be allowed to come to our country and become Americans, regardless of their background!

What did they mean by this?

Domesticated animals did that work, nord.

The number of people killed across the African continent by wild life to this day (current year meme) is staggering, so domesticating animals just didn't happen here. You've played Civilization, right? THat's an important part of the tech tree.

Pic unrelated, shiggydiggydoodoo

African nations aren't ethnic

The closest is Botswana and they're hanging in there

Ghana is about 50/50 Christian-Islam and it's hanging in there.

Fuck'n everyone believes in voodoo first and then their primary god second.

>huur muh geographic determinism
>duur you just got lucky because of your fauna
Right, because the aurochs were super easy to tame. Ok
>inb4 no african fauna can be tamed

because africa was forced to undergo the millenia-long processes the formed modern nation states in the west in three centuries

you want rush job speed, you get rush job quality

Why waste time domesticating violent crazy fauna when you could just hunt. It would be a waste of energy.

Do you think places in Africa will eventually begin to consider themselves simply black just like Europeans have increasingly come to consider themselves simply white (as opposed to Scandinavian/Anglo/Mediterranean)

Part of it is the arbitrary boarders as they have now. Another part is the foreign aid, and loans they are given that they can never pay back. They get crippled under interest payments that suck up the majority of their GDP.

If we really want to do good by Africa the borders need to be redrawn and all debt needs to be forgiven, and we need to give them access to technology at discount rates.

Also, pretty proud of you guys for not blaming everything on IQ right away.

Animals used for plowing fields didn't excist in the North Europe either before they were brought here. What prevented Africans from getting the same animals?

>teach apes to farm
>they make too many apes then forget how to farm
>live in eternal hunger and squalor
Don't really see the benefits of colonization.

>I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

Yeah, I was going to post in the last thread, but it got deleted.

>Sweet, now find a way to get it into the market in a cheap and effective way for the locals to utilize it while not undercutting the ECG, cause they'll fuck your shit up.

Should be relatively straightforward.

It's a low complexity design with minimal parts and failure modes, fairly cheap and easy to make.

>How many rich black folks in America know dick about ranching and farming? Your idea is good but its difficult to execute.

It would be simple for them to hire someone to teach them.

blacks in a nutshell. Nigeria's boko haram fucking afraid of ghosts in the forests.

South Africa cutting off a white mans dick dead/alive and burying under your business gives great luck and fortune.

With muti literally slicing off pieces of the victim gives their muti(black magic bullshit) more power.

If they suffer it is even stronger. on a scale of averages the blacks we would consider normal intellect are the statistical anomaly in africa. The brightest blacks are generally the most disliked too.

R A R E
A A......
R....R...
E........E

>Why are there no successful ethnically African states?
Because neither Rome nor Carthage or any ancient empire in the middle east could reach them.

Take the pale savages of northern Europe for example. Before Roman contact, they were literally no different from the black primitives in central Africa. Rome literally came along and gave them civilization. Without Rome, northern Europe would still resemble tribal Africa.

R A R E

is beacuse they are niggers, not homo sapiens

>Post pic of circus animals
>hurrdurr I can get lion to plow the fields

C'mon mang. You're smarter than that.

>geographic determinism
Are you really gonna try and say that's not a thing?

That's such a basic thing in game theory its practically argued about in starcraft competitions.

But ok ok, you're right. The white race is superior in all ways and blacky just needs learn his place.

> cocs 3
What did he mean by this?

GOOD NEGRO

How safe is Ghana for a tourist?

I reckon that ocean thing.

>It would be simple for them to hire someone to teach them.

There are numerous, damn near ENDLESS, NGOs investing millions of dollars into education, research, and training facilities. I would strongly encourage you to look into which of those organizations you trust to carry out those tasks and then saddle them with the job. A common issue out here is every few years another goddamn white guy wants to save Africa and comes here looking to re-invent the wheel. Between the locals rushing to get their cut and the NGO's running over and around each other all while the government tries to assert some level of organization (while also looking for their cut) I'm stunned anything gets done here.

>It's a low complexity design with minimal parts and failure modes, fairly cheap and easy to make.

That'll work best. These guys get super second hand vans from Germany and they MadMax them until they fall apart and then cannibalize the parts to keep other 2nd hand van's alive. They're thrifty and crafty, usually.

>The brightest blacks are generally the most disliked too.

Without fail, the smartest guys and gals I've run into here were western educated or wealthy enough to afford western educated tutors. The Wealth Gap in Ghana is viciously apparent and the wealthy are expected to be powerful and while that will usually generate a sort of automatic level of respect, it's usually masking some pretty substantial hate.

You have plenty of oxes and other animals. You've had to deal with lions and hyenas, europeans have had to deal with bears and wolves. We just did it better.

Is that you? Are you a nigger?

You can literally tame any animal if you put in in a pen and breed it for 20 generation only picking the most calm and dolise animals.

>There are numerous, damn near ENDLESS, NGOs investing millions of dollars into education, research, and training facilities. I would strongly encourage you to look into which of those organizations you trust to carry out those tasks and then saddle them with the job. A common issue out here is every few years another goddamn white guy wants to save Africa and comes here looking to re-invent the wheel. Between the locals rushing to get their cut and the NGO's running over and around each other all while the government tries to assert some level of organization (while also looking for their cut) I'm stunned anything gets done here.

Well, that's the problem then...

NGO's handing out free money.

What it NEEDS, is wealthy black people who invest in THEIR OWN businesses, farms, ranches, etc...

That way, the money actually goes to something worthwhile (infrastructure and agriculture)

And the black investors keep a tight reign over their own money and property so that it doesn't just go to waste.

Because the last guy who tried that was killed.

I'm as black as you are.

It depends on where you go and how you act, but generally speaking very safe.

I drunkenly accosted a cop because I'd recently had to deal with the fuckers harrassing some of my volunteers for bribe money. In America if you verbally assault cops you end up in a drunk tank AT BEST. In Ghana they just ignored me like I was the crazy guy on a subway.

Some of the super-touristy spots have the occasional mugging but that's pretty much run of the mill for any touristy place. Just don't be an idiot and flash cash or let yourself get pulled into stupid situations. I've had volunteers with almost no experience outside of CONUS survive just fine here for months.

Wat

You're going to be the president of Ghana one day, are you?

...are you related to Ian JQ?

Humans have only tamed like 7 animals

>NGO's handing out free money.

Throttle back. If you find an NGO handing out free money, let me know about it cause I want some too. I'm still waiting on that Obama phone.

>What it NEEDS, is wealthy black people who invest in THEIR OWN businesses, farms, ranches, etc...

I won't ever disagree that locals need to invest in their own local infrastructure, that's just basic community construction. The issue that is currently on display, specific to Ghana, is the wealth gap. It's huge. There's almost no middle class. You're either wildly wealthy (and I have not yet been able to figure out how they got that way) or you're in a shack working 4 jobs. There are dozens of causes for this and not any one gigantic fix, but the most radical attempt to generate job growth and expanding the middle class was done in Nigeria.

I strongly recommend looking into "Nigeria, You win!" because that was literally handing out free money and it worked in an unprecedented way. Against all common sense.

Nah, I'm a kike. That dude in the pic is one of my nurses.

Guess you better come teach these retards how to wrangle cattle then, cowboy. I'm busy.

I'd be all about making Ghana Great Again. Most Ghanaians are all about Trump.

I'm not Ian JQ. Or am I?

I'm not. I'm white as fuck. I'm also fucking wiped out tired from working between three locations and being my own mechanic. So my next few posts will be the last for this thread, me thinks.

Pic: Pretty bad flooding in the West Africa region recently. Had to do a lot of teaching on how to bounce drown victims as a result.