ITT People who just came to troll over what they consider reddit "cringe" memes about Spencer

ITT People who just came to troll over what they consider reddit "cringe" memes about Spencer.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/different-dog-breeds-same-species/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

image unrelated

bump
saving for new collection

scientificamerican.com/article/different-dog-breeds-same-species/

>If the two mated, however, they may never be able to produce viable offspring; this, in fact, is the primary criterion for dividing similar organisms into different species.

we are the same species, different breed ( race )

this

I wholly agree. And I doubt many people would chimp out about being a different breed. When we phrase it as Racist we are missing the point. Let's be Breedist instead.

>there is less distance from australian aboriginies to europeans than africans to europeans
Literally what?
That doesn't make sense. Aboriginies are some of the most genetically isolated people in the world. Their migration out of Africa is thought to be earlier than any other.
How on earth could they be genetically closer to Europeans than Africans are?

Why is 'author' a title that gives someone credibility?

i authored your moms pussy last night

are you an author?

Plot 1 is the most interesting one to me because it shows a small population of the Middle East within the population of Europe.
Who are these people and what do they look like?

It doesn't give anyone credibility, but it shows that his work can be read if you'd like to.