Hehehehehehehehehe

>Sweden

I don't see anything wrong with breaking cuck theaterfags' balls the way Trump is doing. It's not like he's going to make a law about safe spaces.

I still don't get this.
Why is it okay for a performer to just randomly call someone out in the audience for their political beliefs and virtue signal like never before.

Imagine if some lib was at a monster truck ralley and the people there said "yeah so like we can all agree killing babies is wrong right?"
"SO MISTER LIBTARD IN THE AUDIENCE, will you do everything in your power to stop the slaughter of innocense?"

Interrupting your performance is a complete faggot move, especially for theatre

Please yes

Pence paid for a survice, not to be publicly shamed and ridiculed, it's like going to get a cheese burger at McDonald's and have the cashier punch you.

Ironically, he paid for faggots to fag it up on the stage, and he got exactly that.

Head

Joke

That's not true.

Room with puppies, play doh and shitty music =/= not annoying the Vice President Elect when he is out with his family.

No, it's like a flamboyantly gay black man walking into a skinhead bar and paying for a drink and expectinging no trouble.

Did you miss the part where he triggered all the lefties into coming out to defend Freedom of Speech and so forth?

3D Europa Universalis right there.

checked

You didn't put a trigger warning in your post shitlord. I'm literally in tears now. I am not a fucking baby ok, I am a fucking adult asshole. I hate you so much :''''''(

Liberals are massive hypocrites, and there is nothing you can do to actually get them to recognize that about themselves, no matter how many traps you catch them in.

>assdisaster liberals that didn't even vote put on a play about the man who invented the electoral college
>use it to criticize the vice-president elect

Only white people cam be hypocrites. We african americans, brown, yellow, LGBTQAIOU folk don't have the privlege to be hypocrites

>
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

it's just another case of whiny liberals trying to make every aspect of life political. They can do what they did but other people have a right to say they are being childish and confrontational for no reason.

>(holy shit this show has a lot of niggers in it)
>Honey, lets go to this one
>sure dear
>1 hour later
>well that was a whole lot of nothing, fuck I have to pee
>MR. PENSE
>Did he just say my name or is this part of the show
>WE SURE HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING OUR PERFORMANCE BUUUUUT
>I honestly can't tell if this is part of the show or not
>SO WE ARE HOPING YOU WON'T TRAMPLE ALL OVER OUR RIGHTS AND HUMAN EQUALITIES
>Wait whose calling me
>YES ALL OF US ARE INDEED CREATED EQUAL
>Yes, donald? your twitter feed did what now?
>WE WUZ
>No I don't think you should make an executive order to shut down their business,
>AND THAT'S WHY MY GRANDPAPPY ALWAYS SAID FUCK THE POLICE
>yes... no... okay sleep tight mr. president elect, I'll make sure to tweet this