Sup Forums plays Civ 3

The year is 4000 BC and we are the leaders of a newly congregated group of people who have come together to form a new society.

The world that we live in is temperate, and while there are oceans, the land masses are made of large continents and we will need ships at some point.

We are surrounded by raging barbarian hordes on all sides, and we need a leader to keep our young nation from falling prey to the violence of the primitives.

We must choose a name for our leader, and for our fledgling nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alt-right&dir=prev&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Denarivs
web.archive.org/web/20160311194125/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Denarivs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure you could find a Trump leader portrait if you looked for it.
This is lazy and as a civ player you have no excuse not to know how to find and install mods.

Well since the point is to select a name right now, I didn't go through the trouble of finding a portrait for Trump. Thanks for shitposting and not contributing.

>god emperor trump
>doesn't pick emperor

dropped

Any time

Literally Hitler. We will be this "Literally Hitler" I hear so much about.

Literally Hitler of the Alt-Right Neo-Nazis has been chosen to lead our glorious people. We have discovered a plot of land near a river to build our first city upon. The first city of our glorious nation shall be called Berlin.

In which direction shall we explore first?

North, of course. It's a real man's direction.

The people are working together well in the city of Berlin, and we have begun exploring our surroundings. At the moment, we have 3 legions of warriors and we are working on founding our second city. The land to the north looks hospitable, and we will likely settle a new city to the northwest of Berlin.

The scouts of the Deutschland have encountered an American envoy. Shall we make demands of the Americans and their leader, Lincoln?

Sup Forums probably doesn't play civ 3 because it's fucking old as shit now

Let the yanks go for now. We'll kike them later

It's the best game in the series m8.

Not so early. Keep exploring. Maybe someone around we can bully with the US

We have founded a beautiful city named Leizpig in between an inland lake and the ocean, this will allow for a safe harbor for all of our ships as long as we hold the city, and it will allow Leizpig to grow large without the need for an aqueduct.

To the north, Deutschland scouts have discovered the border of the American nation. For now we will leave them alone, but the imperialist scum will need to be dealt with at some point.

Finally, our scouts have angered a barbarian tribe to the north of Leizpig, and it is likely that they will raid either our cities or our scouts at some point. We will need to take the initiative at some point, and train some archers to deal with threats such as this.

How shall we proceed? We will soon have the capability of building a curragh, a small ship that can move 2-tiles per turn along the coast. Of course, building such a ship will delay the strengthening of our military and the expansion of our borders. We will need to think of building barracks soon so that we can produce veteran warriors.

We will soon need to decide on a path for our research.

What is most valuable to us?
Researching iron working so that we can train swordsman and see iron on the map, researching the wheel so that we can see and secure horse resources, or gunning for map making so that we can create a fleet of ships that will allow us to conquer the world?

With the US at the border you cant waste time on not building an army. Go for the barracks imo

Schubs

It looks like we have encountered a Russian scout far to the North, even past the location of the Americans. It is a good thing that the Americans stand between us and the Vatnik Vodka-Niggers, as they are known to have very short tempers.

Off the coast near Leizpig we have discovered an island, to the south our continent ends in a tundra, and Berlin has completed a Barracks and is now working on a veteran archer unit to discourage aggressors.

The barbarians have slain one of our warriors, and I am going to send the new archers after the barbs in retaliation.

Should we expand north until our borders touch the American's, or should we expand in directions that will not put us at odds with other cultures?

Depends. Is there a reason to piss off America? Also, if we don't expand towards them, they'll expand toward us.

Here is a map of our current situation.

The American borders are in cyan, the green is a choke-point that we have secured in order to prevent other nations from sending settlers to our peoples liebensbraum, blue is where new cities will be founded, and red is for barbarian strongholds.

We are training armies to deal with the barbarians, and their cities will be sacked, their coffers turned over, and their women raped for what has been done to our glorious armies by the savages.

keep going after the americans and leave the russians alone.

There is no reason to piss off the Americans besides the fact that they are on land we will eventually want. And nothing pisses me off more than Americans sticking their nose where it does not belong (my fucking liebensbraum nigger)

your tile placement is fucking terrible. nice job excluding that cattle when you need its extra production to supplement those plains tiles. also the water around leipzig prodives no advantage whatsoever. no resources around and again you miss the food (fish) upon expansion. Also, rivers provide aqueduct not lakes faggot.

2/10 just stick to civ 5. they'll hold your hand through everything

why would you put leipzig right there? that's some horrible placement that's intentionally minimizing your expansion

Thanks Senpai. Good thing I'm only playing on Monarch because I'm a faggot bitch.

There's another settler under the spearmen, so please enlighten me as to where I should put it.

Meanwhile:

We've built a curragh and will use it to explore the coasts. Additionally, the siege on the southern barbarian village is going well, and they will fall within the next couple of turns. To the north, a shitload of barbs have come out of the woodworks and are going to be attacking our warrior soon. If he falls, we will have to avenge him.

Professor Mugumbu Bix-Nood-Goldstein has us ranked pretty highly in the world power rankings considering we haven't done any war-mongering yet and the AI has a production advantage.

Civ iv is best by far

>tfw CHYNA is killing us in trade

Daily reminder that Alt-right was literally made up this year, and created by a troll on Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alt-right&dir=prev&action=history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Denarivs

web.archive.org/web/20160311194125/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Denarivs

Who originally had this description

"Hi, I'm denarivs, an editor with an interest in Roman history ^_^ !! I'm a LGBT-identified trans-disabled queer Black Chicano demiromantic twin-spirited genderfluid asexual transgender Muslim and intersectional feminist. My mental illnesses include bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and anorexia nervosa (self-diagnosed). Follow me on Tumblr!

TRIGGERS:

I have hundreds of triggers, but here are some of my biggest ones:

Yellow

Being corrected

rape

strong opposition

low-pitched masculine voices

apples"

bottom right near the hills and the cow. grassland produces 2 food when mined (mine as much as possible it will yield more production). each citizen (1 citizen per tile) requires 2 food per turn to surivve. grass tiles pay for themselves. plains and hills only produce 1 food. this puts you at a defecit unless you irrigate them, then you break even at 2 (plains only. hills cannot be irigated.). irigate the cow and it will produce excess food which will subsidize the defecit produced by the hills. also looks like youve got a grassland shield there. this means it will produce 1 extra shield from that. fuck it just zoom in on that area and lemme see. ill tell you where to put a city so you get your dick out of your hand

I already put another one too, senpai. P-pls witness me.

We are about to begin the decimation of the southern barbarian village. Our 2 archers and 1 warriors should make quick work of it.

To the north, the Americans are attempting to destroy the northern barb village and failing. Hopefully this will allow us to swoop in and conquer it for a gold bonus.

Our curragh has explored the island to our west, and it looks pretty comfy.

>Workers
Shit nigger what are you doing, this your first time?
Build settlers
MORE SETTLERS
Rapid Expansion is the name of Civ 3

The Americans demanded technology from us, but the proud Alt-Right Neo-Nazi people refused them.

In return, the globalist kike Americans declared war on us. War is upon us and only the strong will survive.

Fortunately, there is an iron deposit to our south, and we have access to a horse deposit. Retribution to the Americans will be swift and violent.

Is there warlord penalty in civ 3?

Not that I remember.

put a fucking city here. everything in red will be yours. everything in the blue border will be yours upon expansion. look how theres a ton of shields. thats awesome. put himes on everything EXCEPT the wheat. the wheat will produce 4 food (once you get republic or democracy) and then the extra two will cover the 1 decefeit from the two hills. as fara as that pond goes theres nothing you can do about that until you get research to make water tiles yield more food, but you wont have to worry acbout that for a while because loko aat all the other fucking tiles. basically ive just given you a nearly perfect place for a city so fucking do it OP

I think it depends on the government type.

also terrible. hamburg's tiles will overlap with leipzeig's. considering theyre also ear ocean tiles they basically have no land area.

We have assembled a mighty army to retaliate against the invaders, and that army is on a collision course for Washington. Soon, the District of Colombia will fall to the one, true, leader. Literally Hitler.

Thanks fampai, I'll put one there in a couple turns. I had to secure the iron first.

An undefended city as our army approaches. Time for the city of Atlanta to fall. Hopefully the natives won't be too restless.

The Russians would like to enter into an alliance against the Americans with us. Shall we unite to remove the globalist jewish menace?

Additionally, a new continent has been discovered off the west coast. Should we continue to explore and better understand our continent, or shall we aim to explore and understand other lands?

Have we seen any Russian military units yet? Do they even have any?

Deutschland has decided not to pursue an alliance with the Russians, as they are already fighting with the Americans. Entering into an alliance at this point could only hurt us.

In other news, our armies have sacked Atlanta.

We don't know much about the Russians capabilities besides the fact that they have scouts, they have access to iron and presumably swordsmen, and that they have destroyed at least one American city.

your thread is going to die OP, better make this on Sup Forums

Yeah, good idea.

Can OP build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it?