jew

Jews got btfo

jew

He's right.

jew

i wish politics would get out of comedy

otherwise he could be funny :^/

this desu

(he does give a good point in this video though)

old leibowitz desperately wants to remain relevant. it's like he watched recent jonathan pie video and trying out that same "post-election repentance" routine.

(((Leibowitz)))

>America used to be above tribalism
lol? When exactly? When sanctioned slavery and the individual European communities didn't trust one another? When we had state-sponsored subjugation of blacks and open discrimination against Jews and the Irish was the norm?
American history is proof that multi-ethnic states will always be wrought with internal conflict.

People can tolerate racial, sexual, religious and ideological differences but where things get nasty is money. When different groups have more or less access to wealth and quality education, that's when people lose their ability to look beyond their differences and then the monkey clubbing begins.

{{{[[[(((Jonathan Liebowitz)))]]]}}}

he literally attacked trump protesters

how are you angry about this

jesus

i dunno. it IS a competition and people want to be the best. nobody likes a fight, they like seeing their team win. america is a superpower with the largest military and economy in the world, but it has problems. trump was just campaigning on the idea that he could make things ok. that's a really hard thing to do.

He's being groomed to run for office.
In 4 years he'll be taking a seat in the Senate.
Screen cap this

Also proof that it can work, in a strange way.

> smug cunt in love with his farts and not anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is

Look how fast he changes his tune after the election. We can't let this scum infest our political movement. Don't believe their lies. They want to destroy us from within. No one did more to foster racial divisiveness than Jon Liebowitz.

The fragments where he isn't blatantly propagating his liberal views are bretty gud
But I sincerely wish that people who call themselves comedians wouldn't so obviously try to convince everyone of their political views by being "lol so true because it's funny xdddd"