RIP Womens Sports

RIP Womens Sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuPd4L7_0uQ?t=104
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But women would get fucking destroyed in men's sports. Do people really want to see Ronda Rousey get destroyed by a dude? Do they want to see Richard Sherman break some woman's spine in four places? I mean I'd pay good money to see that but it seems kind of wrong.

You mean like letting Fallon Fox fight women? Oh wait...

yes please let this happen, the arse pain when stronk women get curb stomped and never win gold medals again will be earth shattering kek

Link?

Kek
>Say you're woman identified despite obviously being a man
>Destroy all women in every sport ever
>They can't cry about it or they're bigot nazis
>Win everything forever

Exactly, we need to meme this into reality

I definitely do.

Within short time women's sports will be 100% trannies.

The future of sports is one of the few things in life I look forward to. It will either divided into men and men pretending to be women or simply just men.

>120lb woman vs 200+lb men
youtu.be/nuPd4L7_0uQ?t=104

>women will get absolutely stomped to the ground by a man "idenfitying" himself as a "woman"
>liberals will never EVER be able to do anything about it
we need to make this happen

This should happen so women can get completely fucking annihilated

>women participating in mixed-gender rugby
PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

>RIP Womens Sports
They'll just force all the male athletes to take female hormones.

That will make things "fair".

Rip in dead women athletes

I know nothing about basketball. What are they doing wrong?

Let them do this.
They will be put in place.

Let's meme this into reality

Should Shaq join the WNBA now? He score 400 points a game.

Blue scored in their own goal. Take note that white just got done taking a free throw at the one blue ended up scoring

>"athlete"

I'm willing to bet money it's some nobody from some joke of an Olympic (((sport))) like curling

Hopefully this will end locker room segregation :^)

they scored in the wrong goals twice lmao

first the blue team an owngoal then the white

the player scored in her own team's basket. You know what a own goal is right?

This, how come nobody has done this yet?

Even with mixed bathrooms

That's the fucking point, we meme these things into reality so people can see the absurdity of social justice.

Its the same thing with "Draft our Daughters"

>Do people really want to see Ronda Rousey get destroyed by a dude?
Abso-fucking-lutely
I would love to see men and women compete and finally show the world that there is a difference.

This

Didnt this happen during the summer olympics with some "female" athlete that wasnt on hormones

Basketball is a sport where there are two nets on opposite sides of a court, each assigned to opposing teams. The teams have to score points by throwing a ball through the other team's net, while guarding their own net. It is a team based sport.

It is generally considered a bad move to score a point on your own net.

>Women will never ever win anything
>Liberals can't say anything or else they are the bigots
>SJW's have no one to blame but themselves
We need to meme this to reality

>inb4 tumblr
I saved the first result faggots.

It worked for Fallon Fox.

Haha no, some combination of two things would happen. All sports would be banned except the ones that don't require any sort of athleticism so imagine curling to be big and all sports will have a gender quota so imagine all teams must be half men and women.

Eh, women have historically be oppressed and they deserve a break. All teams can have as many women as they want on the field but not more men on their team than what the competition is fielding. Women also deserve more pay to compensate for maternity leave and paid extra days off to have their period.

Implying Women sports wasn't RIP before. The only person watching Women play sports are there parents.

The only way womens teams will win now

Well, I'd like to see Messi raping an entre team made of women, that's for sure.

It wouldn't be like that though. Each team would be half men half women because diversity, and they men would just compete with each other while women get in the way like everything else women are shoved into

wtf is this real?

>Do people really want to see Ronda Rousey get destroyed by a dude?

Yes.

>Do they want to see Richard Sherman break some woman's spine in four places?

Hell yeah.

I'm all for ending "sex segregation" in sports. It will be hilarious to watch women get slapped around and dunked on by men.

In skating which is what I'm into, women generally compete with men in street competitions and the more enthusiast known events.

They always lose. always. Not even a meme at this point, just a reality. Can't even imagine what would happen in other sports if shit was like that.

Not THIS kind of equality!

>points
>not goals
>Canadian journalists

Kek

>If you win, you lose

Jesus. It's the purest, most distilled essence of leaf conceivable.

I think the top 3 in one race had serious hormone problems with huge test levels.

It already happened in Nascar and the bitch still couldn't win a race with the only physical demand being steering and hitting the pedals.

Curling is a respectable sport. The fuck

more like RIP women in sports
women will get BTFO for the rest of eternity if they go through with this.

Why don't you have a pepe folder, faggot?

Check the 800m "female" olympics.

>The look on her face when he gets over the top

In football (soccer), the best women's national teams routinely get BTFO by U17s and younger teams.

Some examples:
>The USA women's team (world champions at the time) played a friendly against the USA U-17 men's team. They lost 8-2.

>Australia’s National Women’s Soccer Team Lose 7-0 To A Bunch Of 15-Year-Old Boys

Some South African female runners were clearly MTF who still had super high T.

In other news MMA ratings go up 400%

When chess will make a comeback to olly?

Welp, Trump just won in 2020 if he runs.

If they want to get paid like men, they have to compete with men. Simple as.

Women are actually good at Shooting, on average do better than men because of their wide hips and center of gravity.

Why can't women just excel at things they are actually good at? Why do they have to enter the world of physical sports and combat?

Kek'd hard

WTF is a "Gender Neutral Athelete"? Can we see the it in question?

Yes

Because women live in a fantasy.

>more than five points

7 - 1

Kek

Because socialization tells them that they are special snowflakes who can do anything they want to as well as anyone else.

How is that even possible. In football, okay, occasionally accidently happens, handball considerably more difficult and unheardof... but BASKETBALL?!

if that's real what's to stop the losing team from just "accidentally" scoring goals themselves in their own net? seems like a flawed concept

Let's fucking do it.

This is a concept that should be pushed. End sexual segregation. Men will utterly outperform women, at everything. As women try to compete, it will invariably kick in the male competitive drive, and backfire.

This kills feminism like nothing else.

Ayyy

>May vagine !

WTF i titally sympathize w women now

just wait until they implement score quotas for women

I kinda do. Watching women get destroyed by men in sports is fucking hilarious.

I definitely want to see a women's football team go against a men's.

What stops the other team from scoring own goals to make the opposition lose?

Muh stronk womyn

Relax fag. Mike Pence will fix this.

In canadian soccer, own goals count as regular goals

do they actually win competitive sports shooting events against men?

devilish

>If you score more points than your opponent, they win

>watching football
>now it's not segregated anymore
>eatan my popcorn as I watch a tiny 105 pound woman get absolutely fucking annihilated by a 300 pound linebacker running at full kilt
>mfw she flies father then the ball

And me. I fap away watching Hope Solo.

Won't happen.

This is the case where women can only get btfo and they know it. They'd never put themselves in a position to look inferior.

Please, user, my poor dick can only get so hard.

I wanna play them! And do a Trump grabbing them by the...

Good, that way women can aspire to be as good as men. Good luck having a woman breaking another world record ever again though.

That will work great in combat sports like boxing and judo, women will never win another gold medal.

Oh leaf. Unfortunately sweeping ice isn't a sport. We all know it's for the retards and faggots that can't play hockey.

a fucking leaf

lel

fucking kek

Can't wait for 'Sports are racist sexist misogynistic and transphobic' when not a single female athlete can win anything.

Could you imagine JJ Watt sacking a female QB? He might actually kill her.

black "women" already have

Sure, finally women's sports will be kill because of how much better men are at physical fitness.

Never mind the life-threatening injuries.

> What is muscle-fat ratio
> What is bone density
> What is upper body strength

Hint: they aren't patriarchal myths to keep stronk womyn down.
>

There isn't sex segregation in sports. There's the proper official league which will take anyone that is talented enough can play in and the women's self esteem league.