Trump scored 14,2% in Boston

Trump scored 14,2% in Boston.

14,2%

>Fourteen

>Point

>Two

>Motherfucking

>Percent

When did you realize that pretty much all of Trump's votes were from rural toothless hillbillies with no running water living in a shack?

A

And yet blacks, who have the lowest IQ levels in the world, consistently vote 90% Democrat

>MA

who gives a fuck about this liberal shithole

>from rural toothless hillbillies with no running water living in a shack?

wow boston, i'm literally shaking. just wow. fucking hillbillies, i can't even finish this post right now

Liberals told me the poor voting is good. Why are you complaining?

Hey leaf,

I was one of those 14.2%

Now kill yourself.

I didn't know Canada voted for Trump.

I live in MA and I shit you not, people cannot comprehend any idea that is not 'liberal'.

Boston is all doctors, college babies and niggers you stupid leaf

t. Bostonian

That's why I chose to nuke this shithole to save my son.

rather be around hillbillies than Liberal, hipster faggots

The only good thing about Boston is MIT, and it's not even that good and it's even in Boston.

Better white in a shack then section 8 and black.

Boston is full of retarded blacks and urban elites.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only November. Does not having the lead in November count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The eternal paddy strikes again

Don't you guys fell worried that people from the same city as you post on Sup Forums and might recognise you IRL?

Stop replying to these shill threads you fucking retards. God damn.

Sage CTR spam.

Witnessed and truth. Their hypocrisy is glaring.

the north east has always been liberal

>People forgotten by the Obama administration and suffering from crippling infrastructure and deteroriating services vote for Trump
Yeah whats your point?

>Boston

Literally the most disgusting city on the east coast.

Cities are completely artificial and controlled environments. The people who live in cities are detached from reality.

Stay mad Toronto

lel most of my friends recognize me posting rn

same senpai, altho i might concure i live in possibly the most liberal town on cape cod besides p-town

kek i nuked us too

Well well well. What do we have here. A leaf. A. Fucking. Leaf.

>be a mailman in Boston
>lady tells me she hasn't been able to pick up her mail in a week because she was so stressed out about the election

Hahaha

In all my travels doing building construction Boston is the second dirtiest city in America and ot only comes in a close second to Denver. It literally always smells like shit and rotting fish there is trash piles in almost every alleyway. How do you people live like that?
I get to travel to a city for a month then thank god I get to go home to my rural ranch with noone around for a mile.

write deceased on her checks

t. former mailman

And hillary voters come from a place like this

The Irish are literally niggers.

>Trump wins Staten Island, a borough of (((New York City)))
>HURR DURR STOOPIT HILLBILLIES

I'd much rather have a president elected by hillbillies than a president elected by niggers, spics and shitskins.

Hey Massfag, put a ziptie through the barrel and chamber and lock that gun up before someone sees it and calls the police! t. New Hampshire

>WUCHOO MEAN DIS AIN'T KFC, WITE BOI
>WHERE MY THREE PIECE COMBO AT

i was in hooksett sat looking at land, im a MG owner as well as NFA NH will allow me suppresor which is why im looking

But hillary won the under 50k population and Trump won the over 50k population

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lurks /nfl/ and Sup Forums

Check out shooter's outpost if you haven't already. They have good stuff.

The Philadelphia Police Department thanks the media and the public for their help in identifying the suspect wanted for an aggravated assault in the Yorktown section of the city.

Duane Townsend turned himself in Thursday. Local news stations aired surveillance video of an assault in a pizza shop. Townsend, 29, is from the 600 block of East Wishart Street. He has been charged with aggravated assault and related offenses.

On Valentine’s Day at 10 p.m., Townsend allegedly entered Little Caesars Pizza Shop located at 1100 West Girard Ave. where he got into an argument with an employee, a 35-year-old man. The suspect then attempted to assault the employee by throwing punches and computer equipment from the counter, police said.

>goddam it where are my free breadsticks

trump did surprisingly well in new england desu, getting as much as 40%+ of the vote in some of the states there. that's quite an achievement for a republican.

Springfield is full of inbred "white" irish trash.

How do we retake Revolution Bay, friendos?

I'm sick of my state being run by affluent suburban arts town women