Early sexualization of children in schools and kindergartens

I know you guys are aware of Pedowood and the recent Pizzagate. But what about planned early sexualization of children in schools and kindergartens by the staff?

Pic related is from an "educational" book "for preschoolers" which is supposed to teach them masturbation and make them lose shyness from sexual behaviour. It's from 1991, and stuff like this has been encouraged in the german Green Party since it's inception. Recently, the local green government in Baden Würtemberg attempted to install books like this into the local education system.

As you may have guessed, the idea behind this is that unregulated sexual activity will make people anti-authoritarian (read: it's a measure against evil nazis) and goes back to Herbert Marcuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

derfreiejournalist.de/?e=148
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those damn nazis

Another section in the book details "fun things to do". Pic related would be "Getting massaged by dad". Other "fun things" for preschoolers detailled in the book with pictures include shoving your finger up your ass, using a showerhead for masturbation, getting painted or tickled with a feather, all while being naked of course.

looks like regular sex ed and nudists

not a big deal

What

Next section depicts explicit drawings of "Things boys and girls can do with their genitals" as is basically instructions for masturbation, sometimes with adults watching

Wat

Jesus

> Other "fun things" for preschoolers detailled in the book with pictures include shoving your finger up your ass, using a showerhead for masturbation, getting painted or tickled with a feather, all while being naked of course.

THEN SHOW THOSE INSTEAD OF THE MOST HARMPESS ONE ON THE LIST!!!

Are you a liar of a moron!

PICK! YOU DONT GET NEITHER!

books name ?
> a firend of mine asks

(((Green party)))

>underage and b&

Pedos were everywhere in the 90s, then a few didlers got too bold and murdered some kids and they got stomped back under their rocks.

What the actual fuck, this is some brave new world level bullshit.

what's it called and is there an english edition? i need to know for...research.

Sorry Germany but you are beyond cucked at this point.

Just one of the many reasons to kill myself

Those birthrates won't go up on their own, someone has to do the fucking.

I feel so bad for you Germanfriends. First the Sand Nigger problem and now this.

WHAT THE FUCK KRAUTS
STOP THIS

No. Never.

Over my dead body. And I mean this.

Please, post more.

What the flying fuck

I just can't even....

Of course, the book also includes your daily dose of equality.

>There are girls that play football, and boys that love ballet. Are boys more courageous? Do girls cry often? Jan cries often, and he is clearly a boy. Lisa climbs trees that Jan would never dare to climb, and of course she is a girl.

Rest of this abomination is here
derfreiejournalist.de/?e=148

Also fun note, the authors of the book are academics employed by tax payer money for live and still working, apparently one of them is helping disabled people with their sex lives now.

POST MORE NOW
I CAN ONLY GET SO ER*CT

heil fucking hitler

Is there an english translation?

GERMANY NO

>he is clearly a boy
>and of course she is a girl
T-T-T-TRIGGERED

Reminder that the books the Nazis burnt in those infamous films were actually pseudo-intellectual magazines from "sex institutes," meant to resemble peer-reviewed academic journals, that sought to justify, normalize and legalize sexual child abuse.

What the fuck is always these fucking degenerates everything has to do something with sex? Sex sex sex sex and more sex penis butthole ass tits vagina pussy cock dick vulva fart fart fart semen belch

Sodoma and Gomorra wut?

So it's literally nothing

I call bullshit on this why isn't there any niggers or muslims in the illustrations? In germany all the black/arab men would have giant penises and shockingly handsome looks and hans will have an 1/4 incher with acne on his balls.

And people wonder why the Germans stopped breeding...

FINGER IN ZE BOI PUCCI

trips of truth

>Finger in den Po stecken
kek

This was before germany was merkel levels of cucked.

>Po stecken