#MEGA memetic warfare preparations

GET IN HERE AND PREPARE FOR BATTLE!
ITT we need YOU to teach us the tools for producing quality OC.
> Paintings
> Photoshop
Best and affordable programs for painting/photoshop
Suggestions for guides or how to find them
Further advices and what to keep in mind
Any helpful information posted ITT will be gathered and summarized in a copypasta or coming Meme War Threads.
DON’T GIVE UP! THIS IS OUR TIME TO FIGHT! They say MERKEL is gaining popularity again and is back at 54 % popularity!
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/angela-merkel-gewinnt-an-zustimmung-horst-seehofer-sackt-ab-a-1115542.html
But remember, only 20 % agree with her refugee-politics. THE POLLS ARE ALWAYS RIGGED!!!
/Frog/sters – hype up Le Pen and remember us why she is the best!
Down below will be posted examples of memes
KEK VULT AND MEGA

Other urls found in this thread:

pvv.nl/
wahltermin.at/nationalratswahl.html
gimp.org/
docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for paintings - should we get any devices or is the pc enough?

shoop

shoop 2

Gimp is a very basic free upgrade over paint, might be useful for memers to start with

paint

Is Netherlands geert actually popular? And do you think Austria has it close?

I hurt myself today

as far as the netherlands go, i heard that Geert has the biggest approvalrate, but not enoough to get the mayority. also the government is split into a lot of fractions with no leading party atm
The last vote in australia was about 50/50, yes it is close

pvv.nl/

looking at their website from what I understand they are.

Forget it. Meme magic doesn't work in non-english speaking countries.

not yet

>That font

kys yourself

yes it does - europeans dont get hyped up that easy, so the uncucking will be a much longer process. dont get lost on your way user, we are still germans and also the other nations do have their pride

Why fix west?
Let it rot and leave it to us.

Go back to sleep

Norbert Hofer wins Austria.

Germany is lost friend
Nobody will form a coalition with the afd and we can't redpill 50% of germany

we will see

updated

Spirit is rising
The mundane collapsing, yeah
Nothing can stop it

Rejecting logos
For protection of egos
Truth, you can't face it

In-walls are rising
The insanes are coming, yeah
Shit is getting real

Madness is surging
As this fake world is crashing
Futile are their feels

Internal order
External Disorder, yeah
Shadilay is here

so everybody should vote the greens, to show everybody we dont care about the refugees. remember that the afd is a good choice but also to signal that we dont agree with the current events

>Sep 2018
Someone is missing. Far more important then based Norbert

wahltermin.at/nationalratswahl.html

Based ryhmes leaf

i guess hes from the FPÖ
uncuckening though?

>trying to save Germany through elections
We are a capricious people, democracy only suits us temporarily. The Saxon will awake again, friend, each time fiercer than before.

UKIP wasn't elected though. Brexit could count as it's own step, but then it's still 2 down 6 to go

How are Austria, the Netherlands, Germany, and Sweden in """the West"""" if they are wholly in the Eastern Hemisphere?

You should add Salvini from Italy in that pic

It's either cdu or spd/left/green
If you meme against the cdu the people you will attract are disenfranchised cdu voters, therefore the cdu loses and spd wins.
The only ways out are getting the afd to 50% or redpilling enough leftists to force the cdu to form a coalition with the afd.
Do you seriously believe that's possible?

lol is that a sam hyde pepe up top? Good shit.

The AfD girl is cute.

no pls, salvini is a joke

headline is how to save the west

long before america was populated by europeans, we were known as the west and everything alse was the east or north. also western values apply to europe (for now)

post info plox

>Do you seriously believe that's possible?
no. but the migrant crisis wont slow down and i hope for germany to be fed up with nigs and shitskins, so that the voices get so loud that there will be eventually a stop to letting in more refugees. at this time we still can save us.

>FP
Yes, H.C Strache, basically the only option to uncuck Austrias administration. But unless the conservatives will send Dumbo Kurz into the chancellor race, it should be a walk in the park.

>Do you seriously believe Brexit is possible guys? There's no way Britain will leave the EU.
>Wow, you Sup Forumstards are fucking retarded. There's no way Trump will win. It's over, give up.

Go have a wank, Hans. Everything will work out.

The AFD is already dragging CDU/CSU to the right. Especially the CSU is fed up with this shit.
Every vote that the other parties don't get means less money for them and less media time, because the AFD is not removed by the 5% cap.
And if this is not good enough, just imagine the SPD falling behind the AFD. The collective butthurt of the german media will be incredible.

Why should I as an american care about sweden?

This. Britain is still worse off in terms of liberalism, Marxism and complete pussification of men than Sweden, Germany and France combined.

>InB4 angry Brits try to argue we aren't the most cucked

We really only need France and Germany now, if America, Britain, Germany, and France are uncucked (we've already got Russia, they uncucked themselves in 1991) then the rest of the West will follow

absolutely ebin

>no way trumo will win
i never lost the hope for trumo winning, but the fake polls really got to me. It teached me a valuable lesson - THE POLLS ARE FUCKING RIGGED

then teach me how to meme

for making OC use GIMP, it does pretty much everything photoshop does but its free and simple
gimp.org/

Why should you as an american give a fuck about the UK? Or Canada? Or US?

Oh wait...

Media seems as slantes as ours.

> so that the voices get so loud that there will be eventually a stop to letting in more refugees.
They will, hell people are really fucking pissed already.
But it's not 50% of germany. And the AfD won't save us. They are too incompetent and have to piss off every other party.

Ironically I think Merkel will just do a 360 in a few years like she did with nuclear power. She's an opportunist after all.

already noted. can i also use it for drawing or creating images with overlay (pic related)
are there guides on youtube or anything you know?

Because it's better to have a friend than an enemy, which the Caliphate of Sweden would invariably become.

Not a single 2 lines in that rhymed

No, our politcal system won't allow it.
Every other relevant party hates the AfD.
This is not an A or B vote and germany is pretty fucking allergic to right wing parties.
I hope I'm wrong, but the chances aren't really that good.

France is the big prize. Fuck the EU up for good and remove the only nuclear power left in it besides us. That and also crackdown on Islam.

For extra salt we need to rev up and subvert the whole Hillary/feminist playbook and turn it on the leftists for this election.

>I'm man enough to vote for a woman president are you?
>History made.
>#ImWithHer
>#BreakTheCeiling
>General first womyn president memes
>Concern trolling that voting for anyone other than LePen is sexist
>Joan of Arc memes

>italy
>west
wev lad

docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/

yup, and in tons of different languages too

Well if you define winning by being better than the spd you might win.
And yes, the butthurt would be glorious

Sweden isn't NATO and stays out of wars, they need us more than we need them.

trump looks downright ancient next to all these yuro politicians

farage failed to get elected.
replace his face witha brexit sign

>They are too incompetent and have to piss off every other party
> Trump cant win because his own party doesnt support him
user, i believe we need to polarise the people. it makes them go hmmm, just like it did happen to me. i did read bad news about refugees all day to the point where i did read the wahlprogramm of the afd - i got hooked

>She's an opportunist after all
spread the word that she is exactly that and has lost all empathy to people - shes only a machine that cares for itself

spread the word with dank memes

But he might become the British Ambassador to the US, so he's not out for the count quite yet.

thank you burger, you enlightened me

i Wonder if you can use meme magic to wage actual war

You also have to look at the CSU.

The last time they got their "Leitkultur" on the table they were crucified by the media. This time people think: "Hmmm that might not be a bad idea".

Frauke Petry is my new waifu.

we already did that

digits say that Skåne will be annexed by us

Germany is expendable desu, in a way they deserve to be made an example of for Merkel's actions and the widespread support for it. Same goes for Sweden, fuck 'em.

France and the Netherlands are the biggest ones we need to win, especially France to finish the EU off. Netherlands just to put the final nail in the coffin by having a referendum and take a useful trading economy out the wall.

V4 will probably go it's own way as soon as the EU overreaches itself and there's a decent chance Austria would join them if FPO win the presidency in December and then the parliament 2018.

Italy referendum in a week and a bit is also a good one just to try and fuck the Euro up beyond repair and create more instability for the EU.

this is what we're fighting for

>Nigel Farage
looks like a cuck, still praise him
>Donald Trmup
looks also like a cuck, still praise him
>Nobert Hofer
100% cuck
>Geert Wilders
should change his hair then he wouldn't look like a cuck
>Marine Le Pen
old garbage Woman, hope she dies soon
>Frauke Petry
only one who looks really good
>Jimmi Akesson
kill him immediatly

You really deserve a 4th Merkel term.

Only kidding m8 I like brown girls too, I just thought she was pretty.

Make Austria Germany again

Any Frenchies have an opinion on Francois Fillon? Apparently the media in Frace is having a meltdown over him winning a presidential primary which makes me think he might be ok. Or is he controlled opposition to undermine Le Pen's campaign?

honestly, i am wishing so hard for the CSU to seperate, but i guess they wont. on their own, they would be a pretty uncucked party as far as i know

for you

fuck you eternal bong. We will fight on our own. But will you fight (((them))) with us on our side?
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

edgy

Frauke Petry and Jimmie Åkesson will be the biggest battle

But the CSU is just Merkels lapdog.

>i believe we need to polarise the people
But how?
Frogposting is now linked to Trump, who is hated(?) by too many germans.
Linking Einzelfälle won't help breaking the conditioning either.
I try my best arguing on news sites, but many mods act like the fucking thought police.

>fighting for womens rights

back to tumblr, cuck.

cuckservative
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA

If it happens, but I just can't see it happening. Ironically, given 1933 and all that, your system now makes it near impossible for AfD to get in power because everyone will form a coalition against them.

Only way is going to have to be the messy way with states seceding, military coup or just plain open revolution and none of that is in the German mindset. Although that said, you've got a chance with Trump as president that he won't interfere in any attempt to remove Merkel or a leftist coalition by force providing no-one touches the US bases dotted around the country.

Plus there's every chance other nationalist parties and Russia will try and smuggle supplies and heavy weapons in for the nationalist revolutionaries.

Twenty third post best post

140 000 Einzelfälle though

>I try my best arguing on news sites, but many mods act like the fucking thought police.

i think the MEGA general will take up momentum leading to the german elections. its just not that strong because the french are cucking themselves in the MFGA-general (discouraging etc)

if we can somehow organize us (with the blessing of keks chaos) with fakeaccounts on kikebook we will reach out to bigger crowds. My friends regularly watch their facebook on mobile, just imagine they start to like some danke memes and info graphics like Merkel-promised-this-but-did-that or remember-merkel-backstabbed-us-with-NSA or sigmar-gabriel-most-antipatic-person-ever

I'd like to see more of these, similar poems w/ the same theme, but different subgroups or nationalities.

Tug at the heart strings is THE best way to redpill the masses. What are the places, regions, professions that have been left behind w/ the EU. Who had the shittiest deal? They will be your voters. They will be your silent soldiers on the path to unbelievable victory.

God speed, euro bros. We will be there.

frogot the link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html

>Only way is going to have to be the messy way
i think this may possible as an longterm goal. for now we need to spread nationalism and pride to spread these seeds. nothing else for now sadly

plant them seeds*

>Tug at the heart strings is THE best way to redpill the masses
germans pay so much taxes, every normie shivers by the thought of paying higher taxes because of 2 million refugees (costing 5000 to 10000 euro /year)

Tbh, you've got a chance it could come off. But it needs most of Europe to be nationalist and willing to either not get involved or covertly support the nationalist cause. Russia won't be able to resist interfering in whatever way it can to undermine the globalist faction. But it does also rely on France and Britain staying out of it and no interference from the US - which could well happen with Trump.

But that's a lot of things to rely on going your way. In the meanwhile you have to concentrate on winning over the minds of the impressionable young and men of fighting age.

The last vote in Austria was a fraud

Hofer won the first time he is 4 points up this time around

>that cuck is going to fix sweden
L M A O
M
A
O

>impressionable young and men of fighting age
So your masterplan is redpilling the muslims?

>7

Fuck off kike

It has never worked before it will not suddenly start to work now

Fuck off with your Vladimir Putin fifth column shite. Europe is already great.

it is already happening

two major strategies for now.
> refugees dont share our western values whcih the liberals clinge so much to
> paying more taxes because of more increasingly poor people in germany, which wil make the working class eventually more poor. not even being able to support a family at an acceptable living standard, so you need help from the state who needs to increase the taxes because of you and so on

>a fucking famine-nigger

do you know in wich verbindung he was?

>a fucking discount Estonian