Are we fucked, lads?

Are we fucked, lads?

news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1157029

Sucks to be you Cuck-ada.

MAGA BITCH

Canada has made a big, feather bed of degeneracy. Lie in it. LIE IN IT.

Ha. Fuck that shit and fuck our government.

but how would they know it's not like you usually address someone as he/she/xir/xenu to their face

that bitch is going to be major lez-chow in the slammer then

It's a necessary step.

Join America. It's your only chance. Rest in peace Canada.

Spirit is rising
The mundane collapsing, yeah
Nothing can stop it

Rejecting logos
For protection of egos
Truth, you can't face it

In-walls are rising
The insanes are coming, yeah
Shit is getting real

Madness is surging
As this fake world is crashing
Futile are their feels

Internal order
External Disorder, yeah
Shadilay is here

And Canadians get mad when we dismiss your posts. You legit have no right to talk about anything at all. You have less say-so than Mongolia in any and all matters

welp

Looks like you can't talk to each other without a smartphone.

Wtf is Canada doing?? This is absolutely embarrassing

Wew

Wouldn't the easier thing to do go more like

>Hello Sir
>Actually, it's Xir
>Why aren't you talking to me anymore?
>Are you ignoring me?
>Hello?
>POLICE! MAKE THIS WOMAN TALK TO ME!

I don't see the issue here, just corrupt the system. Find something the left detests and turn it into a pronoun. Lauren already showed how easy it is to get your legal gender switched.

I call upon all leafs to change your legal gender status. By the end of current year I want Trudeau to be the only listed male in the country.

Make shitposting great again. Make shitposting real.

I will never, ever visit Canada and spend money there.

>Auto-correct could send you to leaf jail

bible poster canadian BTFO

ALL LEAF SHITPOSTER

LEGALLY CHANGE YOUR GENDER TO "GOATFUCKER"

calling upon all leafs to change their legal pronoun to 'Master'

She can come to America. I will help her get a visa and employ her.

With companies being responsible for misused pronouns eventually most white males will be fired and replaced with sexual identities

Excellent precedent being set for thought crimes.

Can we stop talking about this whore? Why give her any attention at this point, she is a coalburner.

what if you just don’t tell them why they didn’t get the job/apartment/service?

then they can’t call you a racist

>I can now face federal fines and even jail time if I don't use someones pronouns

But that's false you fucking idiot

And that is exactly how it will go down for me

SHADILAY

One fucking country at a time.

>Can we stop talking about things I don't like

You have to shitpost your gender also like Cheese grater or something.

F

You deserve it for making such awful posts 99% of the time

Confirmed for veracity.

I want to see what happens when a Muslim gets told by a SJW faggot to call them xir.

Tell Lauren to come down to the Land of the Free. She can marry me and get citizenship.

Dude the white males only need to wear a dress for one day, change their legal status to female and boom now they can fuck with liberals at their own game.

>Peterson has lost

F

Kek!!!!!

My pronoun is King Anonymous

Don't dare to disrespect me, otherwise -> jail

Canada: you need to trump this shit.

How can such great digits go to such a fag? Ooga booga.

So will a Frenchy be jailed if he doesn't use the right pronoun in english if he can barely speak it right? Speech laws can't work in reality.

I prefer "His Majesty"

Sorry leafs :(

Reading the post itself, it says

>It also proposes to amend the Criminal Code to add gender identity or expression to the definition of "identifiable group" for the purpose of the hate propaganda offences and to the list of aggravating circumstances for hate-crime sentencing.

It PROPOSES to do this, do I not understand the jargon correctly, or does that mean it's not set in stone?

god bless lauren

>Oh sawry, we didn't have apple cleaner for your hourly cell cleaning, courtesy of prison staff, only citrus. Lunch will be cordon bleu at 12, sawry if it's nit to your taste we have options. Sawry if your experience is not optimal, good day.

Holy fuck, I thought this "fake news" censorship stuff was bad. Leaves, explain yourselves.

It's what happens when idiotic leftists can't into basic principles.

Fine be a cheesesexual. Just get your gender changed put on lip stick and go into the nearest women bathroom you can and make a liberal assume your gender.

Normalize the non-following of the new law in protest.

If police really uphold the law and arrest you and shit like that you should just kill them.
This is one of those situations where you have to make damn sure they know what is unacceptable.
It's at this point where civility stops being relevant.

>living in a metropolitan area
You're just asking for jail time.

Step 1: change all Canadian men to be legally defined as female.
Step 2: demand a 60% female gender quota.
Step 3: replace all women in the workforce with female identifying men.
Step 4:?
Step 5: praise KEK and receive sandwiches from newly housewived cis women.

>organize 1000 people to do said '''crime'''
>over clog the jail system to the point where it no longer functions
>watch police forces go into blind panic while politicians have no idea what to do
>bill has to be overturned

do Canadians even into civil disobedience?

>Canada
Ahahahahaha

My pronouns are Supercalifragilisticexpialidoci/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocioum/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Better get it correct the first time or buy soap-on-a-rope.

It works both ways. Them SJWs can't deny you from their safe space.

Fuck.
FUCK.
I wanted to go live in Canada in a few years since I already have a dual citizenship, and canada decides to shit the bed too.
Fuck this shit. Is there a decent coutry where to live on this miserable planet?

You sound like George Soros with your ideas of attacking police.

You're looking at it friendo

reported to Trudeau for INTOLERANCE
prepare to have all of your property given to trans people while you have GOVERNMENT MANDATED SEXUAL REASSIGNMENT SURGERY to improve your xenophobic attitude.
>THANK YOU LEAFS, YOU HAVE NOW TAKEN IT 'TOO FAR ENOUGH' THAT YOUR TOLERANT LEADER WILL CUT YOUR TONGUES OUT FOR NOT SUCKING ENOUGH DICKS.
>YOU, THE LEAFS, ARE OUR MOUSE UTOPIA EXPERIMENT.
>THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US IF WE FAIL TO USE TRUMP FOR
***OUR OWN BENEFIT***
DON'T WAIT FOR HIM TO MAGA
YOU NEED TO GET UP AND START WORKING QUIETLY. TAKE THINGS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS. IF WE EACH DO TWO OR THREE OF THE 'THINGS THAT NEED DONE' THE MOMENTUM WILL CARRY US TO THE NEW ERA OF OUR PEOPLE.

Just say that you want to be called "Your Majesty, the King of England".

Laughing at this is the best medicine.

Since Canada is under the crowd, and you shuold not mock the Royals, a bill like this cant be used to prosecute yuo since yuo now can.

It will be awesome to see how law makers will spin this up.

What the hell is a prnoun. I feel sexually attracted to sports cars. Does that count?

Shadi-fucking-lay.

DONT YELL HAIL THIS. DONT YELL HEIL THAT.
>WORK QUIETLY TO IMPROVE OUR NATION.
EVERY DAY DO SOMETHING FOR OUR FUTURE. SOMETHING TO SECURE OUR EXISTENCE. JUST GET IN YOUR CAR, DRIVE AROUND FOR A HALF HOUR AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING THAT DESPERATELY NEEDS TO BE MADE GREAT.
>YOU BECOME GREAT THROUGH YOUR LABOR TO MADE OUR NATION GREAT.

The US would be more than happy to trade conservative Canadians for liberal Americans. It is part of Trump's immigration plan.

Nothing in that post says you can go to jail for not using the right pronouns

I would gladly like to be proven wrong, but don't panic quite yet.

Would you accept us Brits annexing you if we unuck ourselves before 2020?

Don't think so.
Especially in the future.
Trump election is great for the rest of the world and for making liberals butthurt, but will make U S of A go to the shitter.

Any idea where one might go to do such a thing?
Will there be a list of pronouns to choose from?

MCGA!
Make Cheese Grater Again!

It's about time to move to the country. Good luck cityfags, god knows you'll need it.

i hope you like the newspeak, leafs :^)

I've been fucking googling, but all I get is fucking Trans sympathy pieces.

I want a straight answer and source. If refuse to recognize a tranny as their proclaimed gender, will I be charged?

Claim to be transracial and your pronoun is nigger, yo

It's a shame all those liberals threatening to move to Canada aren't actually going through with it, you guys could have organised some exchange program. Some celebrity whore can live in a snowy cabin surrounded by moose and chinks and you could go to America and be Lena Dunham.

God save the queen. Loyalist to the end.

Please take the Ticinese with you, while you're at it.

Why be sad, just sue the shit out of people for not referring to you by your preferred pronoun. If everyone did this the law would get struck down faster than it was put up.

Honestly. Fuck Canada. Fuck you all. You are the worst autistic shitposting fucks out there. Enjoy your sinking ship you fucking freaks.

your day is coming degenerate

i cant wait to see your kind with their back against the wall

>Cucknada

Replace all instances of fucked up pronouns with "This person" or "That person".

Pronouns BTFO.

Although I live in the city and never encountered any pronoun-demanding special snowflake, so everything's pretty chill.

What is you just use sir or ma-am all the time?

If non pozzed Canadians all refused to obey this bullshit maybe not, but then how small of a contingent is that? We know they're not the majority or feminists wouldn't have ever been in power to begin with.

DIG A HOLE TO FILL WITH 'LITTER'
BUY TRASH BAGS AND ZIP TIES, THEN CAREFULLY AND QUIETLY COLLECT LITTER.
MAKE AMERICA CLEAN AGAIN.
ITS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE.

leafs need to insist that others use their shitlord pronouns

how about 'sir', 'milady', or 'thou'

I'd tell people I identify as a 300 pound greatsword called Dragonslayer, honestly

leave it to the south africans to tell you how to get a whole country rekt

Get fucked transphobes!

This.
We're not the states, we're the polite big brother that doesn't like conflict. We gotta fight this passive agressively by dong what we do best: Shitposting. Anytime some bullshit law is passed and enforced, start taking advantage of that law and become the obnoxious cunt liberals are trying to defend. Introduce Canadian law to post-ironic shitposting.

Here's a thought, give us Lauren and Peterson and the rest of the more conservative people and we'll ship you the commiefornians.

pay back for the sitposteing pre election .leafs raked

leafs blown out

this is absolutely insane

Reminder Pierre Trudeau was a Soviet sill that destroyed Canada and his son is finishing the job.

So what are your pronouns lads?

[WARNING: USER WAS REPORTED TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR HATE SPEECH, INTOLERANCE, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND NOT USING THE RIGHT PRONOUNS]

HOPEFULLY SO YOU FAT LOSERS

I love this country

My preferred pronoun is Lord, I would appreciated it if you referred to me as such and if you refuse I will sue you.