How do we deal with the young, homeless women problem?

How do we deal with the young, homeless women problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue0sC_25BVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rape

Take away their crutches.

I let a homeless girl sleep on my couch one night. It smelled like either rancid vagina or feet afterwards I had to throw it out.

Wait for the cold, scrape them up when the snow melts.

slide thread

sage

It's literally a symptom of shitty/absent fathers in their lives. I know 2 girls who ended up homeless and both of their dads have been in and out of jail their whole lives.

wash she hot or an old hag

force them to live with NEETs

Finland NO!

this

>You have to eat all the eggs

They wouldn't be homeless if they spent some time making money on the street.

Sterilise them

And this.

Shouldn't of gotten involved with niggers.

She was a 7 when I first knew her but her lifestyle made her a solid 3. As an above user suggested, her father left the family or was kicked out, I don't know the story.

No idea what's become of her.

Fpbp

>check flag
>Finlandistan

It was my bird's decision as we went to school with her. I would waste my precious gains on her.

When I traveled to Estonia homeless women used to approach me to sleep with me for free when I was going into my apartment building. My girlfriend, who I eventually met told be they were gypsies. I guess they didn't rob me because I never unpacked

*Wouldn't

I'd take m'lady home, slowly undress her in the foyer, carry her gently to my bath. Hand wash every inch of her soft body and shave her from the neck down. Dry her with the softest towels Target has to offer and rub her with coco butter oil. Carry m'lady back to my bed and tell her this is now her permanent home. She will look deep in my eyes and beg me to fill her loins. My fedora would grace my bedroom doorknob with honor that night.

You have that? And you call yourself a 1 st world country?

I have worked with homeless and i am yet to see anyone younger than 30 let alone a female younger than 30.

The only homeless women here are 40+ often 60+

Fug :DDDD

Give them access to your shower.
Invite them in your bed
Fuggg them from behind
Pretend it's Ivanka
Pull out
Frosting geyser.
I've done this once before

can you write a fan fic novel plox? fedora shades of gray bruh

Is it that easy to bang gypsies in Estonia?

eggs

Never fuck crazy woman. Its not worth it, better jerk off.

homeless women, those exist?

gentlemen don't treat woman like that book, I would not want to be affiliated with such non gentlemanly conduct. Woman respect that.

>it was my bird's decision
u wot?

Yes, you need to rent an apartment in the old part of Tallinn by the tourist areas, that's where the gypsies beg. They would follow me home and approach me usually when opening the outer door . So if in hotel not, you may have to go find some gypsies and actively bring them to your room possibly

I would just pour maple syrup all over her and eat her out.

>Tipping your fedora this hard
>Even pretending to

but they're going to probably try to rob you, it's just that I didn't happen to get robbed because all of my stuff wasn't laying around. Make sure there's no money or important things on the table

ugly women exist. just an unfortunate fact of life.

They're """""homeless"""""" by choice, don't worry they got better social lifes and sex lifes than you do.
youtube.com/watch?v=ue0sC_25BVA

Find her a loyal loving red pilled Chad that will make her life as perfect as it can be

Take them home to be comfy with.

Knew two homeless girls. Both didn't have fathers present in their childhood and cunts for mothers. One was a druggie slut who I let sleep over cause she cooked, was cute, and good at conversation. Bitch stole some money to fund her coke addiction. Let them freeze

God she's hot.

>My fedora would grace my bedroom doorknob with honor that night
Topcuck

Learn English you moose cunt

Lower the cost of lap dances

Do you want to get scabies?

Legalize prostitution and centralize regulation on prostitutes

If you've got a cunt, you'll never starve

A few of my friends from HS are homeless. People have tried helping them by giving them places to stay or trying to help them find work etc. but every time they get a good thing going they fuck it up completely and just end up stealing shit from the people helping them to buy more drugs.

I used to care about the homeless but now I think they just need to be locked in a psych ward somewhere.

Your still having sex not fedora and m'lady enough. Should of ended on him asking and rejecting himself before she anwsered him

Legalize prostitution

/thread

cawwww cawww

Good gracious no. You assume the hat on the door knob means coitus is taking place. Not at all. It is let all know that m'lady needs her rest and privacy to recuperate from the homelessness she suffered. I would be sleeping on the couch, ever vigilant protecting m'lady from malice and evil (with my Katana of course, I am trained in the Japanese arts of Bushido).

What homeless women problem?

Less than 16% of the homeless are female.

tesla??

It is because no one cares about men
We're disposable

temudjin would be proud

Oh my god, the homeless are so misogynistic!

Equality for all!

sell them to lonely men with homes

plenty of lonely IT neckbears here to take em

Drug rehab program ---> job training ----->job placement ----> halfway house ---->help them get their own apartments

The Clintons have been tackling this problem for decades

Bigger issue are all the homeless men, which outnumber the women.

Top keg

Fuck them to death

but only 25% of homeless people are even women. how is that a problem compared to the men who make up the majority by far?

>tfw all the homeless women here are ugly as hell.

Years ago there was a german homeless in my town, he was crazy af but was young like 30, women took him to their houses to spend the night all the time kek.

I don't know how he came here though.

The same with men. Gas them.

>Wanting to be a boring wagecuck buried in debt instead of living a fast, drug-filled life around the world as a comfy homeless

kys

Would you guys help her?

I actually was approached by a formerly homeless girl studying at my school while walking back to my car, out of the blue. We had a nice conversation and she was surprisingly intelligent and "charming". She later asked for my number and obviously wanted the dick but she used to be a junkie and probably had dozens of hobo dicks in her already so I never texted her because I didnt want AIDS. Felt bad tho.

The issue here is drugs though. And you're right, you do need professional help to lay off the more hardcore ones. Depending on your character ofcourse.

Society needs to take care of these people, it's like your fucked up nephew. He's an idiot and a bit of an asshole, but he's still your nephew. If he's in trouble, you help him out. Take care of your own.

Soup kitchens of hate

>women took him to their houses to spend the night all the time kek.
ROASTIE GENOCIDE WHEN

>American intellectuals

You are the best goy

offer a warm shower and some food for sexual treats

Give them a choice between brothels or gas chambers.

let one stay at my place for a few days some winters ago. i got a card from her 1.5 years later, guess she got on her feet.

was worried about lice and shit, but guess she was cleanish. didn't bother her and just told her to not fuck with me and I won't fuck with her.

top lelzelz

>Fuggg them from behind
gross, you don't know where that's been user

>women homeless

If you're a youg and good looking woman, then there is no way you can be homeless.

Any beta orbiter, or any male of that matter, would let her sleep in his house, while hoping she'll sleep in his bed.

Like this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

He's going all the way with the persona ladies and m'gentlboys

75% percent of homeless are male. The only women who are homeless are severely ugly or mentally ill. All a normal woman has to do is find a single man.

We have alot of homeless in London, i see females and males living in tents outside tubestations, begging in front of supermarkets, its really sad, we have a housing crisis here and the councils cant house them because of the housing shortage.

Rape baby government money checks.

The obvious answer is rape duh!

The winter will thin them all out

Should have let her use your shower.

Naw dude, they find places. One local homeless guy here will allot of times sleep in animal shelters, and if he can't find a place hell try to get hit by a car so he can stay in the hospital for a few days.

It's easier to throw out a sofa than a shower.

I have also some experience with them, I was in Tallinn and took the boat to Finland with my car, i've met a Estonian girl 6/10 on topdeck bc I smoke. She was really kind to me and when i said I wasnt Finnish she was verry disapointed but still super kind, I knew why she was disappointed (she was looking for a Finnish boyfriend) and because of a storm, we arrived in Helsinki at night so I offered to bring her to the place where she rented a room and bought her 2 packs of cigarettes. That girl had nothing! but insisted that a took some of her cookies and candy.

I still think of her sometimes

Because that's how you get scabies

Let. Them. Die.

The purest love, the love betwixt man an pigeon

you can fuck them for cheap money, idiot. dont take that away

I used to be homeless in london. Homeless girls younger than 30 are very very rare. Most homeless women are 40/50 year old toothless crackheads.

Tell us hobo stories pls