Donald Trump Disavows the Alt-Right, Says He Would Never Hire Alt-Righters

>Trump denied that he had energized the alt-right, but again disavowed the movement.

>“I don’t want to energize the group, and I disavow the group,” Trump said. “It’s not a group I want to energize. And if they are energized I want to look into it and find out why.”

>Trump separated former Breitbart Executive chairman Steve Bannon from the alt-right moment, insisting that his chief advisor was not a racist.

>“I’ve known Steve Bannon a long time. If I thought he was a racist, or alt-right … I wouldn’t even think about hiring him,” he said.

I honestly don't even know why I'm surprised. Fucking pathetic.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/22/donald-trump-disavow-alt-right-groups/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

Cucks have arrived

Seriously how autistic is OP to think any public official would be pro alt right.

Who the fuck told you faggots that Sup Forums is associated with the alt-right? It boggles the mind

What the fuck is the alt right?

How sick are you guys of winning right now?

Why is Trump publicly getting on his knees and sucking the left's herpetic penis? Is he literally a cuck?

Do you think something has changed over the past few weeks? People still don't believe your narrative, nerd virgin. You know what normal people do when they fail miserably? They try something new.

It's because Richard Fucking Spencer destroyed the Alt-Right brand within a few hours. It went from 'outsider right' to 'nazism' because of this fucking sperg-artist

>Trump disavows racism

>Fuck Trump

The fuck do you people want? He could declare that white people are evil tomorrow, and you'd probably swing right around and say white people are the best thing since sliced fucking bread. He cannot do anything right as far as most are concerned.

Good.

leslie jones has become the new leader of the alt right movement

Haha, the madman, he has dems in a corner now
Literally every liberal has said they don't have to disavow anti-white extremist like BLM or violent anti-trump protests since Trump would never disavow alt right or nazis. Now they have to disavow their core supporters or look like bitches

Shhh let them think they are winning against their bogeyman

>“I’ve known Steve Bannon a long time. If I thought he was a racist, or alt-right … I wouldn’t even think about hiring him,” he said.

"Bannon, though, was not an experienced political strategist. He was the head of Breitbart News. Just a few months ago, he openly bragged that under his leadership he transformed Breitbart into "the platform of the alt-right movement." Those are his words — not from some distant past, but from this past July."

Sup Forums has been proudly rallying around the alt-right flag for months and now they're gaslighting themselves because Papa Trump said the alt-right is bad.

You are all cucks, and I hope Pence takes over and ends every single one of you.

Good, fuck off with this media boogeyman faggot shill

Lucky me, I'm a democrat now.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

It's like retards forget the basic lesson of hiding their power-level and get all butthurt when those smart enough to do so disavow them.

Right, he should have HAIL VICTORY'D the bitch reporters' asses.

No one seriously considered themselves Alt right. It was a term they tried to use on us.

>Sup Forums has been proudly rallying around the alt-right flag for months
Fuck off retard, no we haven't. CTR and the media invented the "alt-right" out of thin air.

There is no alt right just attention seeking whores

This board has turned into reddit

You are literally CTR in the flesh you weasel. You weren't here even one week ago if you are this deluded about what Sup Forums actually represents.

I'm an alt-righter.

Did I mention I'm also insufferable? :)

This

How autistic does one need to be to think Trump would be okay with people giving him sieg heils in public?

Alt righters are pathetic manlets.

Trump supporters are true Republicans, not some edgy "HAIL LE VICTORY! HAIL LE CHILDRENS OF SUN" larpers.

Even worse than stormfags. Embarrassing, childish.

This is related to the Richard Spencer nonsense. Of course he's going to disavow people who are openly white supremacist or neo-nazi, he's not an idiot. Hell, he's probably not even racist. It's too bad but he's still good for the world even if he's not as red-pilled as we wish he was.

It is too late. We out here

A fucking leaf

Stop replying to this CTR shit already

What's he going to do, hand out medals for posting moonman? There's no point setting yourself up as 'le ebin subversive internet nazis fighting the mainstream' and then crying about it when you get bad press. And I say that as someone who probably fits neatly in the 'alt right' even though I think it's a faggy label that should probably be left to people who worship Milo.

>Trump's daughter: converted to Judaism
>Trump's son-in-law: Jew
>Trump's grandchildren: Jewish
>Trump's statements on Jews: I love Jews
Autistic manlet Sieg Heils
>"WTF TRUMP DOESN'T LIKE NAZISM?"
Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

>And if they are energized I want to look into it and find out why.

The FBI is already on it. I feel really sorry for American posters now.

Newfag.

this

alt right is not a movement its simply anyone who is not a sjw retard

We are people with ideas moving the Overton Window, not a formal club with a badge.

Everyone here is literally retarded. I think those doing the Nazi memes are in high school learning about history so they think it's cool or edgy to do Hitler salutes publicly and talk about eugenics publicly

As if this site wasn't a honeypot before, your info is on that list too friendo no matter if you're behind 7 proxies

We don't need to worry you stupid leaf. What does an Indonesian anchorsmithing forum have to do with the alt right?

Alt-right is a catch all phrase created to lump fine people who are conservatives or right wingers into the same group as stormfags and nazi larpers.

What? those awoo posters told me otherwise

It was made into a movement by the lieks of breitbart. Now lefties have it as their boogiemen. It's funny actually, that they think their oposition is so simple and concentrated

What exactly is the alt-right?

>bring a bunch of left-wing ideas to the republican party
>be no different from the current neocon establishment that directs the party
>be surprised when disavowed by a real conservative whose hard-fought win badly hurt said establishment's fee fees

THE SALT IS NEVER ENDING

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

TRUMP TOOK THEIR SOUL, WE GET TO WITNESS THIS PATHETIC PTSD FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS!

>also, flag

people with an NPR-tier understanding of economics who think hitler had an economic plan

This.
What the fuck does alt-right even mean?

For the millionth fucking time

Sup Forums is not the alt-right. Sup Forums is the Trumpstaffel.

Just because Milo mistakenly refers to Sup Forums as the alt-right does not make Sup Forums the alt-right.

If you un-ironically refer to yourself as "alt-right", you are a perma-virgin.

This. Every fucking time.

Good, he's smart.

>It's funny actually, that they think their oposition is so simple and concentrated

It is, pretty much everyone except fully signed-up cuckolds has had enough of their shit and they're reacting by going "look at this autistic NPI conference where some memelords threw nazi salutes, this is literally you if you don't get back in line". They just will not learn.

With the memes we drop here the only right we are is always

reading those comments sections is amazing
it shows you how the mainstream media are pits of incoherency and ignorance

>Media claims Bigfoot exists
>Trump disavows Bigfoot
>Leaf shitposts Bigfoot BTFO
>Sup Forums acknowledges Bigfoot existence
>Sup Forums disavows Bigfoot
>Sup Forums calls each other Bigfoot

you dumb niggers.

it was always meant, designed and created to be this way
he was just dumb enough to torpedo his fake ship too soon

Wtf is the alt right???

Trump supporters aren't "alt-right" any more. Trump won the presidency. Now Trump supporters are just "right". Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are the new "alt-right".

Now that he's in office he doesn't have to pretend he's not a cuckservative.

it's not the ctrl-left

Check the catalog, there are five threads about this already
sage

Good. Anyone who can't hide their power level in public need to gtfo.

pic related
The real truth of history is that Nat-Soc wanted a world in its natural state as it saw the coming globalist and self suicidal ideology of "Multiculturalism" that sought the destruction of the uniqueness of human races particularly the minority European race. Asia for Asians,Europe for Europeans,Africa for Africans etc.

Nat-Soc was never about removing other races. Only about the purity of race and preservation of heritage. Propagandists over the years have posted badly translated speeches and edited snippets to look threatening and justify their position.
Remember the "We'll shut their dirty lying Jewish mouths" video from Goebbels?
Vid related is the real speech regarding the murders of Nat-Soc members by Jewish communists
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

Yeah you're the altright Sup Forums bitches ffs, who do you think you are? This guy.

Ah yes because telling other people you support neo nazis is gonna help you win their support
Nothing special here

Oh boy.... We sure are deluded. There seems to be 2 types of hardcore Trump supporters: 1. The ones who truly understand that multiculturalism will never fix hatred and that war is necessary. 2. Another group of much more common people who seem to be more concerned with their ambitions being blocked by political correctness. This 2nd group does seem to be naive and destined to be cucked. They dont see the dangers the first group does. They claim they are smarter than the first group but comes into play many factors such as their ambition and pacifism which will make them fail. Both groups see each other the same as if their relationship was a mirror of the other.

There are some facts. First of all none of us are remotely capable of bringing peace into the world. The blacks are more aware of you then you of them and this 8 years has really weakened our intellects. We think we are above yet we are truly not. It is so obvious that if this is the only mentality which we have for the next 8 years that we are fucked as soon as Trump leaves office. You want peace? Then disavow everything and live like ghandi and realize the world is a corrupt battlefield without getting through to anyone because that is what you would have to do. If you had any attachment to anything or even the pursuit of any kind of pleasure or ambition then you would not be capable of bringing about peace.. This is a basic fact which was common sense in the past.

>I love the jews, they're my people, they're great people

>Wants to do everything the kikes dont want him to do, causing them all to fund Hillary

>true republicans

in case you missed it half our republicans were cuckservatives who hated trump and only choose him because Hillary was the most corrupt politician in human history

>Alt-right
People who take Nazi larping too seriusly, and feel they dont have to hide their powerlevels anymore

It's hilarious. They're all jumping ship and pretending this place wasn't an alt right safe space for almost a year.

fucking good.

These fuckers only want to latch on and become some kind of cult of celebritism

these fuckers come out of the woodwork at the end like they did anything or changed anything and act like they're the supreme leaders and the head of a snake

fucking idiots embarrassing ourdon

i'm sure glad no racists are getting into positions of government. ;^^^^^^^)

>Bigfoot detected.

fuck off niggerfoot

this.. Alt-right is a shit meme and needs to be squelched.

Sup Forums is not "alt-right".
The term is a media concoction.

>Trump is an evil racist misogynist who's going to kill all the minorities!
>LOL! Did you guys hear about how Trump isn't a racist? CNN told me! Stupid Republicans got tricked! What a bunch of idiots!

You're acting as if Sup Forums is just one massive hive-mind

Everyone claims to be smarter you fucking retard.

I only speak for myself but I'm pretty happy with him so far. Only thing I didn't like was him bitching about Hamilton on twitter.

>alt-right

>safe space

you have to go back, these words have outed you

there is and never was no fucking alt-right here, just a bunch of idiots cross site posting thinking they were on the same page.

there is no fucking page or team, this is not a movement, this is a pushback AGAINST a FALSE MOVEMENT.

All you fucking retards had to do was sit on the sideline stamping your feet like good little white nationalists and hide your power levels and not fuck it all up

This ultimately had nothing to do with even Sup Forums this all happened for the same reason the Amish people came out in droves to vote for the first time.

Because there was a collective unconcious pushback against tyranny and it came from everyone in the reasonable world

tacking on your fucking labels and making teams out of shit like alt-right is a leftist jewish tactic to divide and conquer and you aim to separate normies from having any part in speaking up for fear of being lumped in with you lot

you are damaging this shit and I think it's intentional at this point

fuck off, Sup Forums is not your personal alt-right recruitment squad and not your fucking army and never fucking was

>media names anything that isn't their brand of liberalism alt right to band it wit racism and shit
desperation lads

>Trumpstaffel
thats even cringier then "alt-Right"

Fuck you niggerfaggot the alt-right is a real bigoted group of nazis! CNN told me!

Their mascot is the frog poopoo!

Make America Restart Again

Alt right is a meme term invented by the Jews to associate this board of peace with nazis on reddit

The alt right doesnt even exist

The dying hag made up a name for frog posters that will eventually meme her and her husbands death into reality.

Look at the frogs!
Frog posters are jews now!

Why?
Because...
They post frogs because....
Frogs are posted because...
well, the frogs, i...
youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH!

I wouldnt hire you weenies either.

ill fuk u up irl u lil faggot bitch nigger luving cuck. Fuk u CTR you fat spic fuckers i h@ u, u r all lying faggots. Stop regurgitating your BS talking points from motherjones and huffpo they are kike luving nigger butthole fuckers that would finger their dead grandmothers than go get communion from their nazi gay AA curch where the priest fucks their asses in a cage with a baseball bat. fuck you. are joos real people???1

>implying the alt right even wants the support of a zionist kike

Who is this Sup Forums?

good thing the alt right isnt real

Alt-right is just as much idealogical bullshit as sjws/libcucks.

HAHAHAHAHA!! YESS!! ALT KIKES BTFO
/r/The_Donald BTFO
TRS BTFO

FUCK YOU KIKE RIGHTERS
FUCK YOU MILO
FUCK YOU CERNOBITCH
FUCK YOU DICK SPENCER
FUCK YOU NEWFAG REBBITOR LARPERS
HAHAHA YOU GOT KIKED MY DUDES HAHAHAHAH

Jeez, look at that disgusting kike.

filthy subhuman

EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME.
>A FUCKING LEAF

Pic as worthless as (((j e w)))

Fuck you, you kept niggers out of your country and you shun anyone who is different from a cookie cutter Jap. Also sage this shit thread.

Thats exactly at the core of the battle between various types of people. Its that sole factor which keeps the mind or a person or group of people from appropriately responding to the crisis in life such as this one. It isnt everyone that lacks humility, but most. These things are related: humility, intelligence, responsibility in relationship, non-violence as are also related: ambition, unintelligence, irresponsibility in relationship, hatred.

A person who had humility and understood this would not be alt-right, but they would be observing this disaster of a situation. No parties involved are going to bring about a peaceful world. Most non-whites will not give up their cause.. Likewise these ambitious whites who think that some victory is in the future or are pacified to claim that non-violence in the answer without bringing about true peace are on the losing side. That they are on the losing side is an observable fact just as the simple fact that if they only have this mentality they will get stomped if the other side comes into power.

It is a dog eat dog scenario. The whole thing is unitelligence and filled with hatred. Hell someone who isnt on one side or the other is going to have a very difficult time surviving at this point. They are going to get black balled up the ass like some weakling in prinson by dishonest people who are merely offended that they are questioned. These people are irrate.

We can play strategy all we want but implied in strategy is always one side dominating the other and in a more likely scenario death, killing and war.