Is Adderall the most Red pilled drug?

Is Adderall the most Red pilled drug?

> Gives you massive boost of energy
> Makes you much smarter
> Makes you extremely confident
> Allows you to study and be productive
> Makes you talk and meet new people like never before

> Muh Beta Male

Even if you Workout, eat well and are confident, it increases your confidence, drive and basically supercharges you.

Is Adderall the most Red Pilled Drug Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4mVLh4zrhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LESLIE JONES IS OUR NEW LEADER

report back to CTR pls

everything evens out

>taking drugs
SHIGGY

>needing a drug to do that for you

have you ever experienced a adderall comedown? It's fucking terrible.

Protip: don't touch that shit and better yourself without drugs.

DMT is the most redpilled drug

No Modafinil is. Amphetamines are early 20th century stuff.

I prefer Vyvanse.

I take 60 mg vyvanse in the morning, and 10mg adderall in the afternoon.

Active duty US military BTW

Hey speed guy. It's me, a-pvp guy.
Expecting a delivery of n-ethyl-pentadrone and a-php later next week. It's gonna be a fast Christmas!

How can i get Adderall in Sweden?

Adderall makes me less social though.

>mother's little helper
>redpilled

>It's fucking terrible.
No its not you fucking no0b

adderall crashes are fucking abysmal
adderall highs, however, are fucking fantastic

It was great until I started abusing it and reached the point where it started to feel like decaf unless I kept pushing how much I was taking. I eventually developed a touch of the old amphetamine psychosis when I started doing other drugs with it.

This

If you're not taking these for legitimate ADHD, after a couple of weeks and your brains burnt through neurotransmitter reserves, it'll just flatten your mood, boosted confidence disappears and you'll be chasing the euphoric effects they initially have.

They don't actually make you smarter, they just make you over evacuate youre performance

>I eventually developed a touch of the old amphetamine psychosis
Protip: That's when you know you're really alive.

>drug that makes you smarter than you really are
only retards and crammers take Adderall, so no

>tweakers invading Sup Forums

>trying to convince everyone with their delusions that amphetamines are somehow "good" for you and make you red-pilled

Only losers will take this thread seriously.

Hello fellow Vyvanse user. Shit's amazing but the feeling is bizarre. It also destroys your appetite but you don't care about being hungry anyway.

Also

>Sup Forums seriously discussing using amphetamines to become "red-pilled", while they make fun of anyone who uses weed for any reason

Never change Sup Forums

Going fast is awesome.
There's no arguing this.

Adderall is for cucks who can't understand basic chemistry problems. I'll never forget the look on my friends' faces as they were balls deep in addy cramming for midterms and finals trying to get into med school, they were like zombies. I got my degree natty and still ended up with a higher GPA than most of them.

I've noticed that whereas Adderall truly suppresses appetite for me, vyvanse just makes me forget to eat.

So if I stick to a good schedule, I can still eat normally, which is good for working out and reduces the "crash" feeling

That's what I'm taking. My grades have shot up and now I'm making gains in the gym like I never have before. SO MUCH ENERGY DESU

The Third Reich was fueled by amphetamines user.

>Sup Forums is one person

t. babby who just took it for the first time

i hope you have fun on days where you don't take it and run out, faggot

it's literally meth in a pill. degenerate as fuck

it is not "literally" methamphetamine in a pill
it is a mix of amphetamine salts

>It's fucking terrible.
Oh you sweet, sweet summer child.

Never had a bad comedown

I only take 15mg to study and limit it to the harder courses.

Works wonders.

it's basically meth in a pill

And they lost.

> Cucks

So I take Vyvanse and my grades have improved, I have massive energy and I keep making gains. My female game is also on point right now and socially I've been talking to everyone. feels great.

Should I take a week break and then go again? I don't want to burn myself out

>i hope you have fun on days where you don't take it and run out, faggot

Would this be a good rationale for refusing to drink water?

No.

It's a pill for Orange Pilled people (ADHD spazzes).

a-pvp is the only drug I've thrown in the trash.

I tried it briefly after MDPV got banned in the states. If you like a-pvp then you'll love mdpv.
My favorite part of MDPV was the hallucinations it caused after about 20 doses in 24 hours. They were very interesting. When it happened to me I'd see 2d picutres as 3-d and they'd move around and interact with each other like there was a film playing.
I really enjoyed that drug

No, it's saying to continue being as productive you will still need to rely on a drug and not yourself.
You will actually feel even worse than when you did before you started taking it. I used to do drugs like this, I know how it is

And look how great was Hitler's leadership in Russia
It was in the bag

Dude, what?
Vyvanse lasts like 9 hours, why the fuck do you need to take more before it's worn off?

adderjew is for faggots chasing a high and people with broken brains /thread

No, heroin is.

> Gives you massive boost of mood
> Makes you much more relaxed
> Makes you extremely sociable
> Allows you to be productive thanks to newfound love for life

> Muh junkie

My genetics aren't shit so I don't need a drug to do that. My buddy was so excited when he figured out he could fuck his gf for an hour on vyvance without blowing his load, and that was the first time I realized that was even an issue
>pic unrelated, just "white criminals"

Do you think it would work on chronic fatigue?

Amphetamines are what allowed Philip K Dick to actualize his metaphysical visions through his writings, which created the cyberpunk genre as we know it, without which we wouldn't have had the Matrix, and therefore the term "red pill" wouldn't even exist.

So in fact, meth is red pilled as fuck.

Yes

Go fuck yourself user

I have massive energy now and I've gotten so many female's number in the past 24 hours. This is a fucking red-pilled drug. It helps me go in 100% at the gym and I feel stronger and sharper.

But keep living your beta lifestyle because of " Muh degeneracy " while I make gains, get great grades and fuck qt's.

>Oh you sweet, sweet summer child.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've used all three of the good PVs.
a-php is my personal fave because it's not as paranoid.
Though after 4-5 days of it in a row, shit really starts to get real.

WAHWAH

It makes your dick nor work though.

t. adderol using guy.

You are stupid. An Adderall comedown only happens if you abuse it to get high or you don't hydrate yourself properly. So either you're a degenerate freak or an irresponsible fool.

Just do crack, you homo

TAKIN PEELS IS FO FATTY
DRINK YO SYRUP IF YOU GOT TO
BUT DRAIN THAT H8TRAID OUTT THUR FIRST YUNG BEEXY

This, or 5 dried grams

I was like you when I first took it too. It'll go away.
Enjoy it while it lasts retard.

I have ADD.
It does the exact opposite of confidence and energy for me.
It just raised my heartbeat, and makes me a socially awkward, autistic fuck.
When I'm not on adderall I'm extremely social, creative, confidence, outgoing and charismatic.
Not taking adderall is the red pill for me.

I've been on prescription opioids for a decade, since I was 16.
In my opinion opioids have the best high of any drug. The tolerance is the worst problem. If I wanted to get these days, I need 450mg of methadone, which is 22.5x the dose I needed when I first started.
It's actually so high that I need to make a decision between getting high and avoiding withdrawals and I haven't got high in several years

>adderjew
kek

My genetics are probably better than yours cuck.

> German
> Italian
> Argentine

Literally the trio of alpha.

So even though I'm getting hoes left and right now, my grades are through the roof and I'm making gains I'm degenerate?

Neck yourself

Well if a-pvp treats you well then that's awesome.
I tried it when I couldn't get any more mdpv and it didn't compare at all (to me, personally)
Glad to hear you like it, though.

How can I get some? Doctors here are real cunts about everything . Is it prescription only?

As a severe ADHD, the best part for me is that it diminishes my insomnia. Dropping more easily into REM sleep is a beautiful thing.

>Italian
Nigger detected

w2c

5 dried grams of what user?

So hit the gym while on Adderal and stop being a beta cuck.

When does it go away? I'm thinking about taking it for a week and then stopping for 2

Iv considered trying to get an adderal script. Have looked into it slightly (i work for the railroad and all the rules and regulations are a bitch) but I found
Part 219 subpart C does not prohibit the use of a controlled substance (on Schedules II through V of the controlled substance list) prescribed by a medical practitioner, or possession incident to such use, if:

The treating medical practitioner or a physician designated by the railroad has made a good faith judgment, with notice of the employee’s assigned duties and on the basis of the available medical history, that use of the substance by the employee at the prescribed or authorized dosage is consistent with the safe performance of the employee's duties;
The substance is used at the dosage prescribed or authorized

Adderal being a schedule IIN looks like it's legitimately possible.
I was diagnosed attention deficit as a child but never medicated.
I feel it could increase my quality of life by helping with problems such as being easily distracted, procrastination, better focus and help me stay awake (working 24/7 on call is a bitch)

What do you think Sup Forums?

Also worth noting other than smoking some weed after highschool I haven't done any drugs in years, and only drink socially a few times a year so not like I'm addiction prone.

I'm white bruh

>tfw adderall doesn't exist here
I got put on Dexamphetamine a week ago and it isn't doing shit. Tried 5mg, 10mg and 15mg so far. Tried both orally and sublingually, tried taking antacids an hour before I took them and made sure not to eat.

No matter what lengths I go to I don't feel a fucking thing, it was the same with Ritalin. Am I just immune to stimulants or what?

You are in the "honeymoon" phase of drug use. Just wait.

Heroin would be fine if you could be limited to a few days of use a year.
Opiates always seem to help me get my thoughts organized. I'd just rather not be a junkie.

this. dont listen to the morons in here that say the pharmajew is a good idea. it takes a shred of common sense to know taking pills like this is a crutch and will only make you dependent.

Mushrooms. DMT and psilocybin are both tryptamines

How do i get it in France ? I tried Adrafinil and it's shit. I feel nothing at all.

Go to a doctor and say you're always tired, despite getting a lot of sleep.
If they ask say you underperformed in school.
If they ask say you find it hard focusing on work.
If they ask those questions fidget and look around the room a lot.
If they ask say you misbehaved as a child.
If they don't ask then maybe you'll get some modafinil or something, which is probably better for what you've got

prescription only

just visit a new psychologist and incorporate common ADHD/ADD symptoms into your body language then start blabbering on about how these symptoms are beginning to interfere with your daily life and that you used to just deal with them but yada yada yada..

A few months.
I took mine only as prescribed, never on weekends, and tried to space out the days. So like M-W-F or only days I needed it.

The on top if the world feeling goes away pretty quick. The focus stays for the most part.

Only side effect I get and hate

just buy it online

Dexamphetamine is supposed to be taken as a suppository you fucking idiot.

Poz that shit up your arse you mongo.

Stims and psyches tend to work well with me.
Even my bad trips help and are valuable.

I'm not a fan of downers or calming drugs, unless I become manic from too much stims(thank dog for etizolam and good beer).
People don't realize there's a genetic component to how drugs affect people.
Some folk can handle their booze, some folk can't.
Some folk can handle their stims and psyches, some can't.
I can't handle opioids. They're almost dysphoric for me, because I always notice how empty and useless I feel on em.

Try taking it WITH food.
Drink a cup of coffee.
Whatever you do don't go over 3 pills, that's abuse territory.

Adderall is just a mix of levoamphetamine and dextroamphetamine . A lot of people I've known who like those drugs prefer dextroamphetamine alone because it has less unenjoyable side-effects (excessive stimulation, dehydration, etc)

>adderall comedown

LOL

Even cocaine doesn't have much of a comedown, unless you binge on hundreds of dollars of it in one night.

it makes my dick work

Why the fuck would I start taking a drug that ruins everything about myself, and then work frantically to gain that back, when I'm literally a fucking god completely clean and sober?

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4mVLh4zrhw

while it's true they're both stimulants, the effects vary between the two substances

this

there are no free lunches

the real red pill is innovation, clean living, and hard work

>I can't handle opioids. They're almost dysphoric for me, because I always notice how empty and useless I feel on em.
Dysphoria from opioids is pretty rare but it's a known paradoxical reaction.
That's rough, I hope you don't need them prescribed sometime if they cause that reaction in you.
Personally, I prefer analgesics. Opioids and dissociatives are my favorites

nah m8, I might one day get desperate enough to try snorting it but never that.

Doc said to work up to 4 pills twice a day though. Side note, coffee doesn't do shit for me with or without pills, like I have literally never felt anything from it.

Only thing I haven't tried was with food, seems counter productive.

Mah clockwork elf

Shit, last time I crashed on a 4-day, 3g a-php binge, the crash was actually more enjoyable than most of the binge.
Maybe because I dosed l-theanine throughout.
I listened to metal and drank some ale and crashed the hell out and as I regained my sanity I felt reborn. It was awesome.

Best comment

You know that Adderall is amphetamine? Why not go full Wehrmacht red pill and add a single metyhl group?

I think taking with food can increase the effects because it produces more stomach acid and makes the pills be digested faster

> Take it with coffee

Only do this if you've already had like minimum 3 glasses of water. If not you're just dehydrating the fuck out of yourself

I take Vyvanse whenever I need to get work done or focus. My grades improve drastically etc.

I can focus for 16 or 17 hours, so much so I won't be able to jerk off before I sleep because I'll still be focused on getting my work done in my head and how to improve it.

I don't even drink coffee and I'm extremely productive. It's called a good night of sleep.

You people fell for a meme.