We are being raided. We can only praise kek for illumination

Ok guys we are under attack, we cant tell whats real or not. Dunno if 4^2 chan or globalists, mabe followers of moloch. Go figure. The only thing we can do is ask kek for his knowledge on whats the truth. We need to ask the real questions : is assange alive? will peterson save Canada ? , will trump pardon Snowden ? Will france vote le pen ? Will bolsonaro make brazil great ? Focus guys, all this alt right thing is confusing us. We need to remember our plan to make the world great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time for the final solution

nice false god you have there

Praise Kek!

I'm happy to go with the Le Pen cause, how can we meme her into power? Is language a barrier for us? Is wacky French culture penetrable by our anglo-cebtric memes?

How? I'm British and unarmed, the only weapon I have are my fists and extraordinarily powerful flatulence.

THE SALT IS NEVER ENDING

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

TRUMP TOOK THEIR SOUL, WE GET TO WITNESS THIS PATHETIC PTSD FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS!

PRAISE HIM

Kek laughs at your four winds.

feels like after the election they doubled down on the shill posts senpai :^(

ctr were 12-years-old-and-how-do-i-internet compared to these cunts; theyve finally started using board culture semi-believably.

luckily for us memes have soul and it is still very easy to notice when a fraud is posting as they are super lame and devoid of any keks, LOW ENERGY. do your best to sage, call out, and roast any plebs who try to distract or suppress us. the meme war is not yet over.

SHADILAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

Czechia der digits

16chan???

kek be praised. MAy Peterson have pity on your soul.

Praise Kek!

ehueheuheuhe brazilian education.

Confirmed.

dub trips
nice

>kek praising intensifies

Kek guide us. We are your instrument.

He's here.

CTR's mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Shadilay my friends

Shadilay.

is that kek?
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Kek blesses your flatulence.

STFU

What is the riddle of steel?

These are difficult times. The shills got drowned out by our numbers during the US election but we can still keep them at bay by recognizing and saging bait threads, maintaining the generals, and sticking to our principles.
For sure immediate goals
-LE PEN IN OFFICE
-Keep Investigating PizzaGate
-Keep Investigating wikileaks and save assange
-be prepared to start our own wikileaks if need be
-be vigilant for unforeseen actions we must take

Le pen needs to win, if she wins, it'll start the domino effect that makes europe great again. WITNESS ME