How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Howling_Coyote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

lol

lol

Feels like progress.

lol xD

I feel like it would make a great hotdog stand.

I'm sorry, that was very insensitive of me. What I meant to say was that we should really build an oil pipeline across that parking lot.

racism!!! XD

castles made of sand

IT MAKES ME SAD
NO JOKE BLOKE

lol

looks like those injuns needed some beer money

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHITE MAN THIS OUR LAND
>RESPECT OUR LAND GOD DAMMIT OR WE'LL SCALP EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU
>"okay we won't touch it"
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW DARE YOU DEVELOP RIGHT AROUND IT
>GOD DAMMIT WE NEED A 100 MILE BUFFER OF VIRGIN, UNDEVELOPED LAND

lol

DEY BAVED BARADIZE AND BUD UP A BARGING LOD :D :DDDD

lol

Kek. They should put some elevated spaces above it.

Feels like non-haunted strip malls. Smart people.

>americans prefer a mall over a piece of their history
Doesn't really surprise me.

reminds me of pet cemetery

Looks like a cemetary

i think it's dumb from all angles. parking lot is way too big for that small commercial lot, why even pay extra for land not utilized. the fenced in cemetary could have been much more attractive by planting some trees and leaving some dividing grasses, making the lot as a whole feel much more attractive to buyers down the line. indians and commercial developers are retarded in their own ways.

I won't lie it's kinda funny

>Wooooooo you must not build on our ancient burial grounds Wooooo
>Okay

you have an entire island for a cemetary that's equally fenced in, farmer jose

I'm ashamed to admit that I spent some time looking for some sort of pajeet poo joke in the image until I realized it was a cemetery for American indians.

Honestly the only correct reply, from a leaf no less

Should have discovered the wheel

There is a pokestop there now. It spawns ghost pokemon.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read all day. Congratulations.

>that completely inefficient use of space
Are Americans truly the worst city planners?

mfw quad-dubs

you have to go back

Our history? No my fellow white friend, that's a different people's history. A people who themselves are just that. History.

>yuropoors have so little land space that they require "city planning"
Feels good to spread my wings desu

kek

This country will never be free.

It's pretty normal. People develop around cemeteries here all the time.

There's a multimillion dollar business park just down the road with a fenced in 1800-1900's era bunch of graves right up front in the middle of shiny new buildings.

Why the fuck do you need so much parking? The store doesn't even look that big.

>LEL LETS PUT FUCKING ASPHALT FUCKING EVERYWHERE
It's almost like you let a 9 year old with a grey sharpie near the drawing board

Sad.

Because why not? In America land and vehicles are plentiful, unlike your cramped, sweaty little shitbox of an island.

>It's almost like you let 400,000 turk allochtonen with no job prospects into your largest cities

Sad.

Only race I really feel bad for.

Parking's for the cemetary, actually. It's quite a popular drinking spot.

This is what you call real progress.
Its only natural, the strong destroy the weak.
Custer would be proud.

Waste of good parking space for like three graves.

Remove injuns.

Convenient parking for the funerals when the day of the rake comes.

Below the belt ;_;

This is the future of white people if they don't wake up.

I giggled.

why do you rape the natives then not prosecute the offenders because there's not enough evidence to convict then publicly state that in all likelihood they got raped but you couldn't really prove it? how many hands can you really hold at one time

Took me some time to realize that this isn't about us..

When not just say native americans?

>Implying there was a drawing board
lol no. We put concrete wherever someone pays us to put concrete. Because we can. It's that simple

victorious

Just you wait...

lol

haha

We honestly have so much land to fuck around with, it's like that everywhere across the country except for very large Cities like San Francisco, NY, etc.

Don't forget just how big we are, you could fit almost the entirety of Europe sans-Russia into our country.

Except it's still there. Why does it need a buffer zone?

"Indians" actually just means 'shitty people whose concerns should be ignored'. The usage is correct in either case

holy christ they could hardly make a play outside of ambushing large unit movements once every 7 years, over an entire century. no chance, that's literally as effective as a mild flu. they lost, they were herded westward, and depend on government assistance for another century. total victory

shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Howling_Coyote

is that weab shit with a native american headdress? chief larps in park

Checked and kek'd

property acquisition, there was a wedding hall that closed and the 7-11 next door bought its parking lot. Ita a huge lot, the lot itself has more square footage than the 7-11 plus the parking it already had. for what purpose? Property.
its at a corner where two main roads intersect. a few years from now they will turn around and sell it to a building developer at a premium

It reminds me that Native Americans are the most marginalized, shat upon group of people in American history, and still continue to be to this day, yet the modern SJW couldn't give less of a shit about them because it's not trendy like bitching about gay and black rights.