Looks like poor lil' Trump has already been swallowed by the Swamp. So much for progress huh, rednecks!

Looks like poor lil' Trump has already been swallowed by the Swamp. So much for progress huh, rednecks!

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/drain-the-swamp-trump-registered-8-companies-in-saudi-arabia-during-presidential-campaign/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What broken promise? He's not even fucking in office yet.

THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS

rawstory.com/2016/11/drain-the-swamp-trump-registered-8-companies-in-saudi-arabia-during-presidential-campaign/

LOOK AT THIS PHONY GRAPH

> Trump registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during presidential campaign

>Donald Trump regularly got on his high horse during the presidential campaign about the Clinton Foundation receiving donations from Saudi Arabia — but it looks like he was eager to do business with the Saudis the entire time.

Jesus fucking Christ what idiots

Taking political donations vs. buying housing and making people pay you for living in them

One is corruption, the other is an honest non-political investment

>TRUMP JUST HIRED THE RACIST BREITBART MAN WHO IS A NAZI
>BREITBART IS FAKE NEWS DON'T LOOK AT IT
>A-ACTUALLY BREITBART HATES TRUMP NOW!

Yes Yes good goy =^)

Hehehhehee no conflict of interest there at all

Just move along goy nothing to see here

>Literally no argument at all

You're the cuckolds who spent the last year and change trying to convince us that Saudis are America's Best Ally™

>Literally this blind to a massive conflict of interest and hypocrisy
Who, Sweden tried to do that? I think you have us confused with someone else

>An inability to understand the difference between non-political ventures and foreign donations

You still haven't refuted his point. Sorry bud.

The only hypocrisy here is your fucking intelligence. Jesus you're dumb.

>An inability to understand the difference between foreign donations through a charity foundation and through housing projects
Here is how it works

Trump builds houses for the rich Saudi people, he sells it for a lot more then what it's worth, rich Saudi people buy houses in exchange for favours.

But no you just keep swallowing that blue pill meat

>rich saudi people buy houses in exchange for favors

Huh, I bought a house from my realtor and they haven't done shit for me.

Life sure is strange in arabic countries like Saudi Arabia and Sweden.

High quality meat such as you are rare. You will serve just fine

Sweden is a left wing nutjob with all his conspiracy theories.

My how the times have changed.

I consume just a little bit too much pork to be halal.

We need meat for the grinder, halal or not.

Already a week of being an elect and already he's gotten more done than Obama did in 8 years.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm SURE it's just a happy COINCIDE that he STARTED the project during his PRESIDENTIAL RUN and the fact that it ISN'T CANCELLED meat