Subversion and the Culture War: A Glimmer of Light

Greetings. I am back with more truths.

Unlike Anon5 (who is also back), these posts will focus primarily on the culture-war we are currently experiencing (while he focuses on the global/political picture). You must keep your eyes open to both. As usual I will not be posting any speculation or larping. I am merely pointing your eyes towards what they do not want you to see.

Part One: The incident involving 'Hamilton' and Mike Pence being heckled by one of the actors

- Firstly, I would suggest you look (briefly) into the production itself. The agenda is not very well hidden.

- While the media latched onto the stunt for as long as it could, it was intended to be so much more. The heckling of Mike Pence was intended to work very much like the 'bird-dogging' we saw in the Project Veritas videos. Those behind the stunt were hoping for a mass racist backlash from Trump supporters. Because this failed, they will try again, with more subtlety + emotional charge. Look for it.

Part Two: Kanye West and his 'support' Trump

- Kanye is essentially a loose canon with an obsession for fame and being on the cutting edge.

- He has seen a potential opportunity to become cutting edge again by rejecting liberalism (he is still mulling it over, testing the waters)

- This is VERY IMPORTANT, because it points to a potential shift in popular culture. (Generation Z has been found to reject liberalism/progressivism, as kids watch their liberal parents and think they are lame. (think of the 80s, after the end of the hippy era)).

- Those in power know this. Mainstream media will do everything they can to prevent it.

A paradigm shift in culture is very possible right now, but it is balanced on a knife edge. Either everything they have built will topple, or they will re-assert their power for another decade (at least).

The times we live in are crucial, so they will prey on your lack of agency. Their best tactic now is distraction (the theme of my next post. Stay tuned).

Polite bump and a request to elaborate further on the Hamilton production and the intent behind engaging pence directly.

Bumping for interest. Why is Kayne on our side of the culture war?

Thread like this are so stupid

Fuck off

Sounds interesting

I would also see Anon5 thread
Can somebody link it plz, so I can see both simultaneously

Furious indignation from the Dominican Republic. Adorable.

>kayne use ˆopportunistˆ
>its super effective

and voila he has a carrer back.

Kanye is "mulling things over" in known psyops facility?

Your thread is absolute shit m8
Fuck off

>information is usseles

you are the reason Americans look down on latinos.

Kanye is a trojan horse to compile the generation Z to adore multiculture in essence right?

>Mainstream media

How can we finally prove their corruption?

Emails with questions between DNC and news didnt work...

bump for fun

but honestly go fuck yourself

Hamilton works on two levels.

Firstly, it rewrites history to push the same agendas we have seen over and over (whites = bad, blacks = noble and civilised, men = bad and oppressive, women = pure and good). Also, it uses real historic events with dramatic license, so when I say it rewrites history I mean it literally.

Secondly, it inserts rap and hip hop (pure subversion at the best of times) into a historical setting. None of the actual music that was popular during the setting (which was all created by whites) features. This is another form of rewriting history and erasing the presence of whites + demonising them.

By merely addressing mike pence (you can look up exactly what was said to him) they are implying that he disagrees with everything the production promotes. Because he is adressed as an audience member, he has no opportunity to respond. He can only sit there and be lectured. The desired effect is for him to appear as an out of touch old white male who needs to be educated by the superior people of colour.

The other intended effect of addressing mike pence in this way is as I mentioned in the OP. They wanted to bait trump supporters into lashing out and making racist comments, after witnessing something that was clearly intended to provoke them.

this is someting it really worries me

if we got a population who is not willing to fight for their lives , who is going to protect us from the dangers of the cosmos , tink in the flood of halo.

and if we got a too much fighting against each other we may be ones who wipe themselfs out .

balance is one hell of dificult trick.

See:

Kanye isn't a cultural outsider in the US so there's no multiculti agenda at play. Black people aren't new arrivals to this country and his interpretation of black culture is very "white" compared to most rappers.

Mike Pence is a soft loser, who cant say what hes thinking, because of SJWs rules?
Strange

Kanye is actually a bigger story than most people realise.

He was sitting there in the audience, among hundreds of people, while being addressed by someone with a microphone standing on stage in a spotlight.

He wouldve had to stand up and yelled to be heard, which would have looked even worse than sitting there and taking it. It was a lose/lose situation by design.

You dont need to necessarily answer all my question,
because 1. I drank to much whisky and 2. I have no idea about what was going on

We he went there in the first place?

bump for interest

This is true, activating their fbi larp (Spencer) confirms it.

Our job must be to collapse the reputation of the fbi in order to pressure them into investigating pizzagate.

Associate the fbi with pedophilia and protecting pedophiles, and they will eventually grow frustrated enough (the good people among them anyways) to do something about pizzagate, or start an internal civil war within the organization.

Furthermore our efforts must be made to make the msm racebait AS MUCH as they possibly can.

No autistic larping like Spencer, but subtle things. FORCE them to blow it out of proportion so much that the normies will not help but shake their heads even at the msm.

Baiting the media is what we do best. But to be done in any form other than digital is extremely autistic and stupid.

Sage this shit. If you're going to collect crap spoken on this board and feed it skerricks back to us as spoopy insider, why don't you just make a Sup Forums digest general with archived refs?

This has all been discussed. And there was much more said on these matters here already. Don't pretend you're giving us sneaky insider bullshit when you're using our info in the first place.

Hello
Wouldnt incoming terror attacks in EU produce cultural backlash (going from liberal to conservative and authoritarian views)?

Potentially.

Media will do there best to spin it the other way. They will continue to blame peoples' 'intolerance' for the attacks, or say that they are attacking because the west is already too authoritative and oppressive.

Depending on where you live (russia, usa etc) this narrative has basically run its course, or never had any legs. People just dont buy it. In other places though (germany, canada) it still seems to work.

bumparoo

based poster. fuck D&C shills ITT

this. i'm lurking

The rubber band slapping back on generation z's ideology is inevitable you faggot. Times will get harder soon, potentially with z going to war. The culture war is not fightable unless you are a talented and/or powerfully connected creator or patron of it.

Funny though that millennials and the ones who created us love to speak of leaving a better world for our children when they're the ones who will have to have the strength to create that better world.

OVERTIME

Do you have any info on the reason behind many people going to the North Pole not so long ago?

This

Is it true that Trump has a impostor?
Why right wing "celebrities" are leaving the "alt right" and claiming it exists? Are they shills?

ANOOOOOON6

I too was interested by the activity in the north pole.

We know that the poles are shifting. The north pole is moving south, into siberia. Remember the sinkholes apearing in russia? There is a theory that this is a possible explanation for the evidence for global warming. It is clear that the earth is warming in certain areas and cooling in others.

This information, coupled with the recent trips to the north pole, could mean many things. One possibility is that global warming is a hoax and will be exposed as the poles continue to shift (possible but unlikely).

Another is that something has become exposed or more easily accessable as the poles move (more likely).

Unlike the rest of my posts though, this is mostly speculation. This is not an area I am particularly versed in.

Also wasnt there news that China bought Hollywood?
So it means that now its China who can dictate propoganda to the world?
How would it affect everything?

If the culture war looks like a loser for the left then expect a lot of them to simply give up the fight. The demographics of this country have shifted so far towards non-whites that they'll soon have no need for leftist social causes to bolster their coalition. Trumps election is at the very best a speed bump on the road to brown America, and probably not even that.