He ruined it all

He ruined it all.

Are you seriously going to let him get away with it?

Can someone take care of this moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtu.be/1zlOdZGAWoY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> ugh, it's all over for you evil anti-diversity racists!

Said the increasingly neurotic man for the 35th time this year.

Calm down—Trump did what he had to do. Richard Spencer has re-anchored the narrative, making everyone else look more reasonable by comparison.

Calm.
The.
Fuck.
Down.

Get the left to do it for you

I don't care, I just want someone to take care of Spencer.

Good.

I want that fucker to be afraid until it finally happens. This guy sold himself out to make millions of us look bad.

Get away with what?

He's a shill propped up to put a name, face, and label on a movement that does not exist.

The "impact" he has depends entirely on people trusting the MSM and that ship not only sailed - it fucking sank.

What he says is not wrong

Chatanigga?

He's an OG, pay some respect young blood.

If you don't know who pic related is, then you're a newfag and don't know shit.

CIA PLANT
CIA PLANT
CIA PLANT

The Alt-Left has the right to exist you monster

He's a cringeworthy cunt

Kys. Cucks not welcome

Cultural Marxism and Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Combat this by posting pedobear memes with fbi logos.

ASSOCIATE THE FBI WITH PEDOPHILIA

THEY REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE PIZZAGATE

NIGHT

OF

THE

LONG

KNIVES

for him and all the autists who raised their hand at his rally.

Oh, i know who he is. He's the dumbass who got rekt by tim wise in a debate.

dont worry the maynestreem medior is doing it for us

A man whose image is going to be destroyed thanks to the retarded of Spencer.

Idk how he joined those fucking criges in first place.

I'm rooting for Hirsh

he's a jew, simple
Also
I'm al-right now

this number gets lower every time I see it. yesterday it was a dozen. this morning it was 6. now it's 5. is Kek resurrecting these children?

I've known about this man for all of 24 hours and I absolutely despise him

He's forcing it too hard and too fast, worse than David fucking Duke endorsing Donald Trump. Why are these people so fucking stupid.

Sic the black panthers on this white boi

Whatcha planning, my dude?

Spencer did nothing wrong. Go back to your classical liberal civic faggot nationalists like PJW

>white nationalism is bad goyim

Fuck you fbi. PJW has been exposing pizzagate. He is a valuable ally.

>I've known about this man for all of 24 hours
you couldve simply said ''im a newfag''

>Media makes up a name to demonize people they don't like
>Some assholes decide to adopt the moniker
>Now it's a fucking real thing

>le Alt-Right doesn't exist meme
Newfaggot.

Jared Taylor isn't going to be harmed by anything, you spastic woman. Richard Spencer has always been exactly who he is, Taylor, and the rest of us have always stood by him.
White Nationalism is growing, not dying.

Newfaggot.

Just another thread with redditors outting themselves.

>Why is he getting all this attention?

Is the better question.

You realize you're doing too much right? You're only going to make people support him.

says the newfag

literally who? pic related

youtu.be/1zlOdZGAWoY

How many of these threads do you need to make?

explain to me without spewing memes how is it possible to not know at least vaguely who spencer is without being a newfag

Typical SJW faggot counter signaling

you FUCKING NEWKEKS THEYRE RUINING OUR CAUSE,JUST WHEN WE WERE EXPOSING THE PEDOS THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND APPEAR ON TV FUCK..THOSE POOR KIDS WONT HAVE JUSTICE

JIDF

He ruined what? A strategy to overcome the left? Or a strategy to bring about peace? Neither of those things would have come about either way.

>He ruined it all.
IGNORE DEMORALIZATION THREADS
>saged and hidden

kys concern troll

partially true.
but the wall thing is useless.
legal migrants will be the majority in america.
so you can't invoce some bullshit law to deport them.
even the illegal ones will start a civil war.

This and your thread are pathetic. Sup Forums has turned on you .

Like always, nazis win vs tremendous odds.

yeah, i'll counter-signal for not killing people lol

It's not the overton windows if the population's reaction to the extremism is wholehearted denunciation.The window hasn't shifted. We just look more racist.

You type like a faggot

Stop spamming Richard Spencer, nobody care's, he's about as relevant as Davis Aurini. He's done some good, he's done some autism, just stop spamming him you sodomite shills

He reks Wise every time they debate, what kind of shit b8 is this?

Nice strawman, counter signaling faggot.

If this were even remotely true we wouldn't be gaining members at an exponential rate.

>population's
Yeah but really how much? The media and lefties sure. More right wing people are moving to the fringes. Its gonna get more and more clear that the left and nonwhites won't tolerate whites much longer.

Wait, doesn't this guy love the kikes?
Wtf did he do this time?

mad?

>tim wise
>winning anything except a front row seat to the firing squad

Reminder: Richard Spencer fucks Asian Chicks

>I've known about this man for all of 24 hours
Says it all about you newfags who got here during the election.

David Duke endorsing Trump didn't hurt Trump the slightest, because Trump did the right move which is not to play the media's shitty game where they force you to give moral authority to the left by denouncing everyone who's further to the right than you.

Also, the alt-right is a thing. Don't be a retard and lash out claiming it's a Jewish invention they made up during the election when it's been around since 2010.
I know you're all triggered because the label is wrongly being applied to you, but that doesn't mean that the actual movement doesn't exist.

All the retardation surrounding this shitfest is driving me up the fucking wall to be honest. If "alt-right" doesn't apply to you, don't defend them, but don't spout shit and out yourself as a newfag by saying it doesn't exist and that you've never heard of it.

He went full retard and yelled "Heil Trump" in front of the press.

Isn't nice how twitter distracted everyone from that? Tila has been saying nigger for more than a year. Suddenly she got the hammer. Kek

He insulted the media and used the term "soulless golems" to do so which triggered the jews hard
So now they're shilling by pretending to be part of the right wing that's really upset because we're supposed to pretend the media and jews are so respectable

He jokingly said Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory.
All things that are totally innocent, and light hearted. Fun fact: the MSM press that was there at the time thought it was funny, and they stuck around for drinks and hung out with everyone.

Media outrage is 100% fabricated

>white nationalism
there is no such thing, it's a stupid concept. Just call it nationalism.

Ruined what? He's been around for a long time.Lurk more faggot.

(((Tim Wise)))

STOP RESPONDING TO CONCERN TROLL THREADS AND JEW SUBVERSION SHILLING

Call it nationalism because all of the ideas it espouses only appeal to Whites anyway desu

>Mike Enoch does a Hitler salute like some autist
>Hurr durr controlled opposition hnngngyeegghh
Spencer is not controlled opposition.

>this thing that exists doesn't exist because I said so!
America in its founding was a protectionist White Nationalist country. We passed laws specifically to protect white people from being replaced by a huge wave of cheap Chinese labor. A nation is not the same nation if its majority ethnic identity changes. People always have known this, only cucks like you try to deny it because you're afraid of being called racist.
You're a moron.

>legal migrants will be the majority in america.
that's completely wrong

The retard ruined years of work for the clean side of white nationalism, he always said he was against Nazi larping as well.

you become a minority.
somebody is doing the breeding.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

OY VEY HE RUINED EVERYTHING AND I TOTALLY KNOW BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY A NATIONALIST ALL ALONG GUYS
LISTEN TO MY CONCERN TROLLING

>roman salute
>autistic

You're a faggot.

>he thought Sup Forums was satire

If you have to lie, conceal your views, and weasel your way into gaining power and people's approval, you're no different than a leftist. Go suck Milo's cock.

Richard was always against Nazi LARPing you new fag, it is a failed ideology. Greg said he was drunk, Brimelow said it was stupid. Stormfags need to get out of their echo chamber.

Nothing is ruined. Nothing is happening. The media was bitching and calling Trump Hitler from the very beginning. They were never going to stop so long as their organizations existed.
We already won. They can say whatever the fuck they please, it won't change what happened on November 8th. It won't change that whites bear near sole responsibility for getting Trump into office, and their pet shitskins couldn't stop it. We have the power to legally correct the demographics of this country, and we must do so.

Do you know how facists got into power? This is how politics is done.

Nigger, you're retarded.

OY VEY IT WAS NAZI LARPING GUYS
HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE A SIMPLE LIGHT HEARTED JOKE ABOUT TRUMP BEING THE GOD EMPEROR FROM WARHAMMER 40K
ITS NOT LIKE ITS A NOTABLE MEME OR ANYTHING

OY
VEY

Hitler was always very open about who was responsible for Germany's situation. Stop trying to rewrite history, kike.

I'm not worried about the Trump administration, I'm worried about the future of the alt rights influence on his administration. I mean Richard was talking to the heritage foundation behind the scenes, now it is all going to go up in smoke.

Richard Spencer is our guy and has been our guy for years.
Fuck the shills. Fuck Cernobitch, fuck Paul Joseph Watson(DA MAYSTREEM MEDIUR), fuck CTR and fuck ADL.

We stand with Richard Spencer. Fuck these ''anti-racist'' pieces of shit.
What happened today and yesterday makes me want to go full Nazi.
All these opportunistic assholes are turning on us just because a guy said ''heil''. Fucking pieces of shit.

Simple;

He's a fucking NOBODY.
Do you even realize how phenomenonally retarded your question is?
What am I supposed to do, make a list of all the way he's not noteworthy?

Seriously though, that speech seemed so out of character for Spencer. If you see him in other interviews and even in writing, he's not usually this much of a nazi roleplayer. It honestly seems fake and it wouldn't surprise me if he was paid to act like a tit in order to further smear trump supporters.

I'm here for you senpai.

Is this a new meme or are we being raided by reddit?

Shills are hiding among us

>who got rekt by tim wise

Media was allowed and even invited to the NPI conference this year. Simply put we knew this type of spin would happen. Its not harming us where it counts.
At the end of the day people with an IQ high enough to actually investigate things will see that CNN blatantly lied about the quote, and they'll start looking into more Al-Right media like Spencer's podcasts.

We're still growing and its not stopping.

Its a bunch of redditors and /leftypol/ faggots who think they're actually disrupting something here.

Yes

Jesus Christ I loathe people like you.

Yes, Hitler was. That worked out back then, how is it working now?

You know what has been working? Gradual change, and the entirety of Alinsky's playbook. Read that, analyze successful Leftwing cultural victories.

They have the winning playbook. It's much better to use it and win, rather than sit there in irrelevance saying "Doing X, Y and Z might work, but then I'd be no better than them!"

Hail Victory ffs

>(((All according to plan)))

Let's shoot him and blame it on the the BLM!

Can someone explain to me why this guy is a big deal? Trump literally retweeted fake black crime stats from white supremacists and that was BEFORE he was elected. Now he is elected and one autist and some people do a heil Hitler salute and you are all whining like bitches. Is this what concern trolling is like? How about you faggots fuck off back to the_donald?

There's a very large amount of shills/shitposters today promoting things like:

>dating single mothers
>racially blind civic nationalism
>conflating the desire for a majority white country with a 100% white fantasyland, >pretending to not be alt-Right
>pretending infowars is anything other than a mildly entertaining water filter infomercial.

All the kids killed were black btw.

Nothing he did is a big deal.
We are simply getting backstabbed by people who were pretending to be on our side, and they're trying to take out Richard Spencer by labeling him as controlled opposition.