this.

I Applied for janitor

i know i know
>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

but i want to get rid of these fucking shitposts so much

>disinfo

But all that shit is true.

bump for justice
we're being hit as hard as during the election, they've just shifted tactics slightly
they're still obvious as fuck, they're just bumping their own threads with pic related

>the alt-right is made up
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is a board of peace

Bump

^This

Also, remember to sage CTR threads if you should reply.

thanks

just because you want to stick your head in the sand doesnt mean youre not still a faggot.

totally agree with OP but I don't think it's CTR anymore, it was probably JIDF the entire time....

Its fucking obnoxious

They make the same thread 50 fucking times an hour. They don't call it a stabbox for nothing

It's still CTR, they're a shilling company, they were working for Hillary then and now work for someone else.

LIL' BENNY FISHBANE, ARE YOU STILL HERE?

I still don't get the CTR threads still floating around here. Trump is the President, there is no way for everyone to unvote him.

We got 4 years of Trump and it doesn't matter if he's the worst or best President in the US and all the crybabies about it have to wait until the next election to get another shot at the whitehouse.

>4 years

8 years if they keep this up

True, with all the crying and hatred making them look like the biggest sore losers in existence.

He is.

bump

I'm getting tired of repeating the same over and over

IDK if they are CTR or Stormfags but either way... fuck them

HIDE ALL ALT-RIGHT THREADS
>HIDE ALL ALT-RIGHT THREADS

>Trump immediately does 180 and shits on everyone that voted for him
>Trump tards blame CTR

At least this is hilarious. Would be SAD otherwise

>1 post by this ID
OUT OUT GET 'EM OUT OF HERE

They are trying to rile up people into altright labeling and social engineering.

Now that Trump won the only thing they can do is manipulate his supporters.

I know. In the past 20 minutes alone, the kikes have been shilling all of these...

bump

fuck off

They don't change their strategy at all

They pick a couple talking points and spam them like fuking popup adds and you know how everyone loves popup adds. Thats the strat I would use to change peoples minds...Spam

Can't believe Oliver blew up his only argument

muh currint ye

Bump

Yes, let the echo chamber reverberate within you.

Sucks. Even when you won, you lost.

This deserves a BUMP

It's really bad. The kikes shills are proping up TRS "muh altright" spergs as pied pipers.

pic related, TRS guy

They're working their asses off to tear down our last bastion off free speech. DO NOT fall for it my friends.

SOROS!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!

What caused it to go into ShillCon 1 though?
Did the media get so BTFO that Soros is losing his asshole?

I am in full agreement with OP. MAGA!

The lefties are so obvious when they try to troll Sup Forums.

How about not coming all at once and not be so obvious? Is not like we are running to elections day, or us the demoralizing tactic all about being before Trump assumes command or presents his plans?

Well sorry jews, but the immigration plans already leaked.

Bumping because fuck Antigua news and their shitposting.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a year.
After a few days back, I want to crash liberalism with no survivors.

I've went dark on twitter and came back as a shitlib.

I'm volunteering and signing up for all the minoritiy Dem outreach groups.

Going to penatrate deeeeeep for the mid-terms and 2020.

Will sabotage from within.

You should be doing the same.

Trust in Donny T to take care of the farm while you're gone.

He's a smart kid and he's going places.

SET UP SOCKS
INFILTRATE
VOLUNTEER
LEAK AND AQUIRE
CAUSE TEARS
FADE BACK INTO POPULACE

and another bump.

Trump is pivoting, I'm surprised you didn't see this coming.

If Hillary goes to jail, the democrats will be a thorn about it for a decade. Maybe she'll get 6 months, but she certainly will not get the 10 years she deserves.

Trump was a democrat for decades. He probably understands global warming or is willing to listen on it, but he had to play the part. He may have been even acting for the last decade just to play the part convincingly.

Silencing discussion on these issues will only turn Sup Forums into the delusional leftists it claims to hates. Maybe it's too early to tell what he's going to do but his rhetoric does point toward this.

BRING BACK PUBLIC BANNINGS
DAY OF THE LONG MODS NOW

reminder making fun of the alt right is actually a good way of purging all the faggot normies

Sup Forums is and always will be a nazi board

Why are so many shills here now, though? I

bimp

Alright, what the fuck is CTR?

Trump never promised he would put her in jail.

The last efforts of George Soros

>countless threads being spammed about trump 'disavowing' the alt right
>hey maybe the mods should do their jobs and delete a few of them
>WAAAA STOP TRYING TO SILENCE DISCUSSION

fuck off CTR

>Trump is pivoting

The thing is, most of the issues he's supposedly "suddenly" pivoting on are actually things he changed his mind on months ago. It paints a picture that the people making these threads are either A) shills or B) grossly uninformed regarding Trump's actual policy stances or the things he's been saying as far back as the primaries.

When will the retardation stop?

Seriously wheres my rational natsoc board. I want it back.

A-user?

Copypasta/10

Shoo shoo silly shilly

Exactly. But why don't mods just delete and ban anything that's obvious CTR shill?

So you think he should come out before he is inaugurated and say he will push for prosecution? Are you really that retarded? Would you do that if you were in his position? You know what will be happening if he actively pushes for the investigation to continue? He will probably recluse himself and let the FBI or the Congress do their thing, and it's a sane thing to do. She was only protected by constant interference from Obama and Lynch. You want him to come out and the leftards to burn another city rioting while king nigger is still in charge? You people are functionally retarded. He doesn't even have to put her in jail to literally destroy Clintons. Do you really want him to behave like an idiot even before the inauguration? She hurt his brand name. Do you actually think she will get out of it unscathed?

x>99799598

No you for you kike faggot

Fuck ctr i kill you nigga

Correct the Record. Basically a Democrat strategic initiative to defend Hillary - IE, shills.

The real funny thing is that PT tried to do the exact same damn thing in my country (called MAV - Mobilization of Virtual Environments in portuguese) and it only backfired on them by de-legitimizing leftist discourse everywhere. These retards never learn.

do i need to start screen-shoting this to shame you later? Mark my words, Hillary is not going to jail (definitely not longer than 6 months if she does, but i'd still admit to being wrong).

Yes. it's why Nixon was not prosecuted. Presidents do not prosecute former presidents, or rivals in a "democracy", because when political winds change, what is going to happen to you if you fuck up? they'll return the favor. It's self preservation.

The amount of effort required to change the national narrative from "FBI clears Hillary" is enormous. And in the end what do we get? Some petty revenge?

aaaaand? Trump never promised he would put Hillary in jail, and he is not in a position to really do it.

What do you even want to bring up?

>Screenshotting j-j-just to prove you wrong

just like that last shill who said "Screencap this, hilary will win drumpfkins!"

Don't risk it buddy, so far you fucked up alot

>He will never be a nominee
>He will never get support
>He will never get the swing states
>He will never be president
>He will never drain the swamp
>He will never deport immigrants
>He will never build the wall

all of those above are already in-motion

now say the line, shill

Not revenge, justice you dolt.
She broke the law.

he said several times in the debates she's going to jail, but not in a "campaign promise" sort of way.
i agree with you that's why i'm not responding.

Trump is merely waiting until Obama can't pardon her.

Then he can drop the hammer whenever he wants.

She already knows this and he probably told her to stfu and go make him a sandwich for the next 8 years.

Which she'll gladly do.

All justice is predicated on revenge. X did something I didn't like, put X in jail as retaliation.
Clinton's errors, while egregious have no victim. There's no name or face we can put as someone she hurt. If there is such evidence that is not public, then it would have to become public for it to sway clinton supporters. That is the only type of evidence that would persuade leftists to agree to it.

I voted for Trump, continue sticking your own head in the sand for all you like, but I bet you'll come to your senses a lot quicker than the leftists are.

What did Nixon do? Eavesdropping on dems. Big fucking deal. She labeled him as crazy racist and if he didn't win, he would be finished. She destroyed his franchise, and now people demand to take off Trump name from buildings. Do you believe for a second a business guy will let it go? If you do< i have a bridge to sell you. Fucking Lehman was destroyed 10 years after they refused to bail out LTCM. He is not a politician. She is done for. I don't know how but she you really really don't want to be Clinton now. She is a stupid cunt, but she will implode. And it has nothing to do with promises. It's just how business people operate. He will not go out of his way, but the first chance he gets he will bury her. She shouldn't have attacked his businesses, people like him don't forget or forgive. She is going to be utterly destroyed the first chance he gets. He fucking fucked Crispy Creme for prosecuting the father of his son in law. He is not letting her off the hook.

>he said several times in the debates she's going to jail

He only said it one time during the second debate. Stop lying.

>I voted for trump
>this meme again

no you didnt

This

Sup Forums has received an influx of new fags that keep falling for the CTR slide threads, this place is tuning to cancer

he said it in nearly every single Trump rally. "She should be in jail!"
i really don't get why you're harping on minutia.

you may be right here. at the least i'd put it as a difficult decision for Trump. He has a history of attacking people who attack him very very hard. but in all those situations he had massive leverage with powerful lawyers. the president has leverage, but isn't all powerful. why should he pick a battle he's already won? She poses no political threat to him anymore.

>all 47% of Trump's vote was from neo-nazis who never question Sup Forums, deny climate change, etc etc
cuck

No its not, revenge and justice are opposites. Do you think we should have n laws then? Because revenge is justice'

NO VICTIM? How about every American killed in Benghazi, Seth Rich (and every "Suicide" related to the Clintons), the Haitians she stole from, the Iraqis/Syrians/Libyans/Egyptians/Tunisians lives she ruined by trying and in some cases succeeding in toppling their governments, the European lives she ruined by the resulting invasion of Europe?

>Sup Forums is STILL bitching about CTR
>even though the election is over

how cucked do you have to be to invent an imaginary enemy in your head as the reason why your lord and savior rejected you

>"She should be in jail!"

She should. The justice system didn't worked. He ain't part of the justice system and can't do it.

You're going nowhere with this.

she's not on trial for Benghazi. is negligence as a secretary of state a crime?

Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory, maybe its true but where's the concrete proof? Jet fuel can reduce the structural integrity of steel beams, there is plenty of plausible deniability.

>the Iraqis/Syrians/Libyans/Egyptians/Tunisians lives she ruined by trying

Bush did the same, and all his connections are guilty. Trump is here to drain the swamp, not waste his presidency charging them for their crimes. Statute of limitations, public outcry against tyranny, etc..

Bush isn't going to jail, Clinton isn't either

of course it is, it's not like there are shills or anything
silly goy :3

Sup Forums having a meltdown

>(Literally Yous)

youtube.com/watch?v=HrjWaW12jDs

1:58:00

Why is she so fake n dumb ?

x>99804288
Trying Clinton is draining the swamp.

The fuck is going on today? Are we under heavy attack. Almost every post looks like low quality bait written by disgusting shills.

What's wrong fag, you want to keep your safe space free of differing opinions?

yup, maybe /leftypol/
can't really find anything yet though
just report and filter

It's actually kind of fun, tbqh. I like having an enemy on Sup Forums. I was sad when Trump won and there was nobody on here to make fun of.

Also, look at (((Richard Spencer's))) supporters. A kike and a degenerate brown slut.

Need to slide them off the page. Post stupid threads everywhere and slide the unwanted topics off. Ignore ALL the raid stuff (alt left, Marxism and spencer threads), it's a hit squad, and bump the sliders.

>Ignore Marxism and spencer (sage ffs)
>Bump our own slider threads.
>Take back the catalog

Shit wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=kYT3jE1Xknc

Fuck off Trumpshill CTR's contract is up

I love seeing multiple threads with same shill lines and pictures

and another one

these fags couldn't be more obvious

You should move to Chicago and a nigger community so you can disrupt their safe space.

Faggot.

Of course you know damn well about CTR's contracts shill.

>WAAAAAHHHHHH HIDE ALL THREADS THAT DONT FIT MY PRECONCEIVED ANALOGY WAAAAAAHHHH

Who does OP sound like?

>WAAAAHHHH WHY ARENT PEOPLE LISTENING TO ME OR MY THREADS

there are plenty of shill OPs calling him a flip flopper but people like Scott Adams have been predicting this for well over a year. Trump is pacing and leading the Republican party to new ground. And it's for their own benefit.

Hahaha look are the shill faggots copying and pasting

What's wrong fag, upset that someone doesn't want you shitting up the board?

Bump.

I've heard theories that CTR has fled to and is now raiding in collaboration with leftypol.
any other ideas who are behing this?

Soros

I applied too and linked them a thread and screencap on Sup Forums with "boipucci"

of course they didn't mod me though, I like a lost of us can see through the shit tier spam posts unfortunately the mods are normies and need to lurk moar