Okay...

Okay, so how does Sup Forums feel about the term "alt right" is it just a label that controlled opps use TO delelegitmize our movement and stances on gov't and society.

I've also noticed that the good people at (((CNN))) have replaced "alt right" with neo nazies

nothing to do with us

Wow oppie, thanks for the insight. I think you might be right. Man, what a redpill.

It's lefty language used to lump the whole right in with one another under the banner of some new internet based movement. Unfortunately the usual suspects (attention whores such as Milo and PJW) have adopted it as an actual thing without realising it makes a mockery of us all.

No, "alt-right" replaced "far-right" in the first place.

And anyone who's for white interests more than the average Republican is considered a "white supremacist".

why does TRS waste its time here? I don't get it...isn't trolling supposed to be funny or accomplish something? #highschool #thanksgivingbreak

The libs are too busy trying to tarnish it with half quotes and shit flingin that it really doesn't matter.

Sup Forums is alt-right as fuck. They just pretend to not be because
>don't label me
like a bunch of faggots

hi TRS. The manosphere is for recovering betas...i guess thats you. wew lad.

cmon goyz? What? You don't want to respond when you get called out? What happened to your "epic troll"?

(((Alt-right)))

Kek...we aren't anyone's personal army...

Suck a dick you Fucking faggot it appears you're Fucking incapable of interacting in a real discussion

TRS!
Come on!
I'm bumping your thread!
Do something interesting...

... this queer might have it right

What the fuck does that even stand for

We are subjects of occult chaos magic.

Our chaos defendant god is KEK.

We use his guiding hand of chaos to aid our guy Trump to lead us to true prosperity and classical freedoms.

why are ignoring me? Shill your faggot site to me OP, im here.

Shadilay!

Yea, nah, Sup Forums isn't one entity and it will never agree to be one entity, not everyone here wants to be called "alt-right."

worst trolling I've ever seen. Kill yourselves nice and slowly you autistic, unfunny poofs

trs can eat this boipussi

Checked

In the past they would have...but recently they discovered Reddit's RedPill and even made eye contact with a few girls last weekend. Impressive eh?

What the fuck are you talking about are you literally autistic not even memeing

They're obviously trying to turn Sup Forums and the Right in on itself into a Civil war to weaken the Right. But the retards dont realise most of this boards culture is chaos and shitposting against each other anyway so will make literally no difference.

tldr We memed Trump into power and they want us to meme him out.

Worst infiltration I've ever seen. Even some of the Reddit far-left Commies blend in better than these tryhards

It's just a label. It was always a D&C operation. The media doesn't know how to deal with mostly-anonymous and decentralized groups.

What's the "alt-right"?

>"water is wet" constitutes as a real discussion

Its not my fault you're so illiterate it took you 6 months to realize this. I'd be angry too

Alt-right is a label that was assigned to us, when did we ever call ourselves the alt-right?

>how does Sup Forums feel about
you are literally on Sup Forums

yes make this thread again we havent been clear enough the first 50

Oh yeah they're really shit at fitting in but then again they're just normies that have turned up fresh from Facebook so are too reserved in their language and their fake 'concern' about Trump and the new alt-right leader Spencer.
(Also some of the obvious fake posts will just be shitposters doing what they do)

It's both, of course.

Whatever label anyone comes up with, the MSM will find the most normie-repellent character they can that answers to that label and make him the poster boy. Remember what they did with the tea party?

Anyway, it's sad that they've lost the ability to adapt, that they can't respond to criticism with anything other than a truncheon, that every time they destroy their opposition it comes back as something more closely resembling their nightmare.

That's just how it goes, I guess.

heh. I remember my first beer

Nobody cares about alt-right except the people that they're already pandering all their buzzwords to.

It's like a self-fulfilling circle jerk.

But Dick Spencer is a qt, so I'm torn.

He was talking to us, obviously.

>Okay, so how does Sup Forums feel about the term "alt right"
Fucking MSM made it up because the DNC needed a boogeyman. Fuck it and fuck them.

Right now, priority #1 is to redpill the fuck out of these normies infesting our board

>(((CNN)))
idiot

trump HATES you anti-jew racist fuckers. the group name has nothing to do with his statement. what he said is hell never accept your antisemitism and nazi crap.

understand it

A label isn't always bad. It depends on how much control over it we have. If the media is able to set the narrative, then it's a bad thing, but if we can become acceptable to the normies then we should do that. Eventually we have to stop hiding our power level.

STOP REPEATONG WHAT THAT LISPIE AUTISTIC FAGGOT MIKE CERNOVICH HAS TO SAY LIKE ITS A DEEP INSIGHT

FOR CHRISTS SAKE ENOUGH OF THIS CERNOVICH IS A FUCKING RETARD

Milo gets a free pass by the MSM to some degree due to his ethnic heritage and sexuality. I've watched quite a few videos of him, and he comes out with truth bombs - as far as I can see, he's an asset in the anti-establishment movement, of which Sup Forums is a part.

Ebin.