Would you rather have a shitload of Spaniard or Italian immigrants coming straight to your country

Would you rather have a shitload of Spaniard or Italian immigrants coming straight to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21651261-north-limps-ahead-south-swoons-tale-two-economies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally, I choose Spaniards because Italians are loud and annoying and look like Muslims

Well that's an easy one.

Mathematicians
Italians:Fibonacci, Lagrange, Ricci-Curbastro, Ruffini, Fubini, Peano, etc.
Iberians:?¿

Scientists
Italians:Galilei, Torricelli, Fermi, Majorana, Avogrado, Natta, Golgi, Malpighi, etc.

Inventors
Italians:Volta, Marconi, Pacinotti, Meucci, Barsanti, Perotto, Faggin, etc.

Painters
Italians:Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Boccioni, etc.
Iberians:Retards who painted like 5 year olds.

Accomplishments
Italians:The Renaissance, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Ferrari and elite racing and engineering, Gucci and the best fashion in the world.
Iberians: Stealing an entire continent and still being poor.

Imagine what a great world we would live in if the Americas were colonized by Italians instead of "muh dick" Moorish scumbags.

Isn't there a shit ton of people who are genetically pure spanish but have linage from other latin american countries due to the New World exploration?

Like some Cubans, the non mestizo mexicans, Argentinians, etc?

Northern Spaniards and northern Italians have a lot more in common than their southern counterparts.

Especially northern Italy is a whole different world when compared to the south.
Spain's northern third (Galice, Asturias, Cantabry, Northern Castile, the Basquelands, Navarre, Aragon & Catalonia are so much more advanced than middle and low thirds.

That's unironically true

neither because they both have big noses

WE CAN BE AS LOUD AS ITALIANS OR EVEN MORE.

I don't know about spains, but depending on where you go in Italy you literally find completely different worlds
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21651261-north-limps-ahead-south-swoons-tale-two-economies
>Of the 943,000 Italians who became unemployed between 2007 and 2014, 70% were southerners
>The share of northern and southern families living in absolute poverty grew from 3.3% and 5.8% respectively in 2007, to 5.8% and 12.6% in 2013.
In the past years there's been a considerably big secessionist movement in the north, which has recently turned into utter shit, but still

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca

>being proud of being a jungle creature
>LOL I CAN YELL LOUDA
this is why this country is literal crap

WRITE LOUDER, I CANNOT HEAR YOUR CRIES FROM HERE.

No
I like you guys I don't feel closer to a Northern Spaniard than to a Southern Italian

I haven't met a Spaniard I didn't like and I kinda find the Catalan women hot as fuck

but that's part of the Spanish way of life
BUT IF U YELL FROM 15:00 TO :17:00!!!!!!!

Spaniards are rapists and can't colonize for shit.

Italians, higher IQ.

Except Sicilianiggers.

Mexicans r savages and don't know what a wheel is

>Mexico

im okay with both

Neither can Mexicans, that's why California, Texas and New Mexico belong to us

All of the accomplishments you listed aren't even Italian, they may be better than Spaniards sure, but they are still subhuman. Fuck, off monkey.

>Nueva España.

That's because you never met them

angry tribal detected
As long as they're white or even "white" I don't care. They should bring their antique guns or their modern sporting guns though.

Italians. At least they speak their language correctly

I'd rather have italians than mexican speaking Spaniards.

Italians
Intelligence of the Greeks, diplomacy of the Romans and beauty of the Etruscans

He has a point. You really did fuck up and leave behind a gigantic continent of 3rd world savages. Why didn't you do what the Anglos and Dutch did and massacre all the natives instead of fucking them and creating a mongrel race

Stop hating Spaniards.