BILL C-16 PASSES - NOT USING "CORRECT PRONOUNS" NOW A CRIME IN CANADA

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS? THIS IS ONE OF THE FINAL LEVELS OF CULTURAL MARXISM.

CANADA IS DONE

nationalobserver.com/2016/10/25/opinion/opinion-bill-c-16-flawed-ways-most-canadians-have-not-considered

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/301661-this-canadian-prof-defied-sjw-on-gender-pronouns-and-has-a

Other urls found in this thread:

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=68NHUV5me7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self-bump

Canuckolds are irrelevant.

Your country is a joke

Don't complain when the God Emperor annexes Saskatchewan

Correction, I meant Alberta but we'll take Saskatchewan too

So does this only apply at universities or all businesses?

What are they exactly expecting here ? You're going to interact under the constant threat of eventually breaking the law ?
Way to encourage dialogue and integration into society.. people are going to avoid them even more with shit like this

Good God, Canucks, I know we make fun of you guys for being the North American equivalent of Sweden, but Jesus Christ.

I wouldn't blame any Canadian that flees the ship that's steering into the storm of cultural marxism.

can't we just label or bathrooms "with urinals" and "without urinals"?

me on the left

Did gamer gate skip this country? They're gonna get swedened because they cave to SJWs rather than tell gem to fuck their own faces off like a sane person would.

fucking a canada, you fucking cucks

Now we watch and laugh as the left slowly eats itself alive

Will I get in trouble when I visit?

That rake is looking mighty friendly now eh?

This is hilarious.

Here's a solution... Address EVERYONE by this gender-neutral pronoun:

FAGGOT

There, problem solved. When asked why, say it's gender neutral and ask if they are implying that being a faggot is a BAD thing.

anywhere people can be employed, basically anywhere urban.

If someone says hi to you and you imply their gender is binary, they can sue you for gender identity discrimination. (not sarcasm)

it's to be expected they'll force it with cameras during protests to silence opposition.

enjoy your indebted money sinks

Don't comply, people need to break this law en masse.

kill me

I would, but...
>t.Colonial Baguette

It's very complicated actually.

You actually can have someone identify as a faggot under these rules. And you can't be neutral.

i.e. someone looks like a woman and you go "hey lady, please stop vandalizing that window"

you essentially just possibly offended someone by assuming their gender identity.

That fast, without previous interaction.

>change pronouns to faggot / nigger
> ???
> profit

what a fucking joke of a country. i guess this is what you get when you elect a drama teacher.

Serves leafposters right.

day of the rake when

>Thehill
>Nationalobserver

Yeah, when these two blog sites get posted and it's about Trump it's immediately a "blog bullshit shill just like le onion"

But when it's about Canada nobody questions shit, and everyone just assumes it's fact and that were already getting sent into reeducation camps.

You guys are fucking dull

>heh heh now transgender freaks will be able to force their pronouns everywhere- except in my community!

It could technically be permitted.

You'd have to identify as a faggot / nigger tough, not just meme it.

these laws are very selective, they only seem to be on the side of the ones who weaponize it, not the ones who oppose it.

it's like a poisoned blade with no hilt, you can try grabbing it but you'll cut yourself and become poisoned.

The antidote only exists for those who the social courts approve of.

it's rather discriminatory, which in itself is a paradox for them.

WOHOO!

I'm not even a leaf and I want to kill myself.

>WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?
because despite your nations best attempts to get attention by selecting a homo leftist pinko to lead your country Canada is still irrelevant on all fronts
Ie: We don't care

Could thing I avoid these freaks like the plague, and I don't live in Toronto

Ok fine it's a man in a dress and a girl with a disco ball around her neck.

We don't care
If you're redpilled and honestly ready to drop all ties to your previous life and stand under the Banner of America for the rest of your life we will gladly have you

Oh Canada??
Canada was done a long time ago

Used to date an Alberta cutie. Alberta is so much more based than Frenchie Canada. Hard to make money on oil while OPEC is being a shitlord though.

America gets Trump and Canada gets new laws regarding their speech. Leaf, in ten years you will be forced to be a tranny.
>good day to be alive

I don't have anything to say except for "haha".
I can't believe what a shithole Canada has become. If any of you leafs wanna an hero, make sure to take some ragheads out with you.

>If you are wondering, reasonably, why any of this might be relevant to Americans, you might note that legislation very similar to Bill C-16 has already been passed in New York City.

>Authorities there now fine citizens up to $250,000 for the novel crime of “mis-gendering” — referring to people by any words other than their pronouns of choice (including newly constructed words such as zie/hir, ey/em/eir and co).

Oh boy.

killing yourself is maximum cuckage

motherfuckers
they bitch about having a neutral bathroom when they have one already, It's called the handicap bathroom.

>WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

dying/dead from an aneurism

So if I speak out about this and somebody for it hits me with a pronoun, I can sue them? Sounds like I can since the perception of the offense is based on the mindset of the offended at the time the offense is given. So I could theoretically say 'wow bigot racist, you just called me a guy even though I started feeling awfully feminine a few moments before the interaction'.

Nobody on the offending side has any way of knowing without prior interaction, and even with prior interaction they still need to be able to fucking mind read.

What a fucking nightmare bill, we need someone to make Canada great again because this is just a fucking load of horseshit. I'll need to read this bill myself just to iron out the legal details, but considering that something of this nature even exists means that I'm probably going to find a lot of wiggle room.

Guess Canada surpassed Sweden as most cucked on planet earth.

Congrats bitches

Not always. For example, it's better than being captured by the enemy.

I refuse to obey this law.

If they catch me.

I will kill.

Only way this goes away if by the John Proctor method.

Someone that everyone likes has to go down for it, and get punished by it. You need a catalyst to cause everyone to start threatening the elite to get it changed. That or just masses of your citizens calling everyone faggots and telling them to kill themselves. But the first is more likely to happen.

There is a big difference between akedah in that instance and just giving up. You could be of benefit to the world by going on.

Because leftist commies don't talk shit and make up stuff about their own side
Their job is to uplift their ideals not tear them down its how they stay in business

literally 1984 tier

>This reality is sex-based, not identity-based. Men cannot identify their way out of the oppressor class so easily, neither can women simply choose to identify their way out of vulnerability to male violence.

What the fuck have you done Canada that someone who writes the above is arguing against a special protection law?

Maybe one day.
But with nationalism on the rise, I want to see if either Québec or France makes it out alive.

kek

What about a frivolous lawsuit? Like say, if you dressed as a trap and went the whole 9 yards with it (cant half ass it) and met with an elected official that voted for it (ideally weedman himself) and try to bait them into addressing you as a female. Then file a lawsuit. Claim you were literally shaking when you were misgendered or whatever bullshit. Hitting the people that approve of the law with their own bullshit would at the very least garner coverage, especially if it happens to a lot of them.

TWO genders. BUT, trans is totally okay, and as long as they aren't being autistic spergs, I'll use preferred he/she promouns.

This can't be real..

This.

Anyone who can't see that these "did you just assume my gender" people are actual school-yard bullies who will use the powers that be to accomplish their goal.

They'll lie that you pulled their hair and get you a time-out
They'll lie that you were looking at their test and get you suspended/expelled
They'll lie that you raped them despite both of you being sober and consenting the day before
They'll lie that you were cheating on them with another person and steal half your shit in the divorce

They'll use the police and courts to claim that you used the wrong identifying or descriptive word for them, and bully you through their ignorance, to steal a quarter-million or throw you in jail for months to years because THE PERSON IN POWER IS EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN THEY ARE, or because you decided to take a stand against an immoral and unjust law at that point in time and strike back against your assailants.
Fuck the police.
Fuck these mentally ill gender bullies.

Some of you leaves are alright,Come on over to America and we can MAGA together

I thought of that too. You'd have to go all out though. Be a tranny for like years straight (because lawsuits would take forever), get all dramatic over it, start calling everyone racist and stuff. It could happen, but you'd have to sacrifice a significant portion of your life (and your reputation) to take them down.

You retarded? They make bullshit about anyone, they aren't all connected.

No, There isn't a fucking law against forgetting someone's pronouns. How fucking gullible do you niggers have to be

if you're a straight, CIS white male your case most definatly will be thrown out.

i can't tell which news is fake

when do we go back to paleolithic?

There really is no convincing you morons. Not only is this article shit, you believe anything because you want to believe that Canada is anywhere near as cucked as Sweden.

This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.

If attacked, you can just say you are a black asian middle aged women with the pronouns Nig/nog

You can't bump your own threads you fucking nigger

>Lauren Southern AKA Queen of Canada gives her input on the bill's passing

>openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
sauce is official gov site

It's unconstitutional.

wtf is a correct pronoun

nevermind. i don't even wanna know.

It's true, you fucking idiot. There was a UofT prof who was speaking out against this stuff. Look up Jordan Peterson.

most of the bullshit in the canadian courts is unconstitutional
also inhumane

How the fuck this law will be even enforceable

no one's talking about it because your country was already a joke

THE GUY WHO WAS BEING BITCHED AT BY KIDS

LITERAL KIDS

HOLY FUCK, DID YOU SEE A COP THERE ARRESTING HIM WHEN HE TOLD THEM TO FUCK OFF? NO? ALSO HE'S STILL POSTING HIS SHIT ONLINE SO IT'S FUCKING CLEAR THAT HE ISN'T GETTING ARRESTED FOR A FAKE LAW

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

>but you'd have to sacrifice a significant portion of your life (and your reputation) to take them down.

isn't that what a hero is?

F

this is one more step towards there defeat

seriously look at sweden (think it was sweden), laws say men now need that affirmative action for schools 'oops time to get rid of those' its clearly sexism to women.

all we need to do is get 'men' included in the 'protected' classes and the SJW will tear down the whole thing in tantrum of hatred.

My God. When are you guys gonna just move Koyo Bearing and Dynamig to the States? We could use those quality factories.

alberta and sask are the ones who pay the equalization payments welfare nigger

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION IT STILL HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SENATE

This is nothing to get all upset over. Liberalism dies in the next 20 years. Political eras tend to come in waves of about 60 years.

I know this is bait, but the incident with Jordan happened WAY before today. Can you comprehend that?

Good luck, righteous one.

Where did you find this shirt?

I need the info for reasons

Not necessarily. All you would need to do is act within whatever the law specifies. If its as loose as I think it is, the minimum you would need is just to say you occasionally dabble in crossdressing. Say you mostly did it in private but have recently been going out in public. It might make the case less strong but it would be completely valid as an excuse. At most you would need to buy your clothes a few months beforehand.

Judging by , it seems that its actually fucking ridiculous.
>evidence that an offence was motivated by bias
This is all you need. No matter how hard you try, your brain sees genders as male/female by default. This is a bias. If weedman refers to a good trap as female without asking first, this is a violation as he wrongly assumed due to his own bias that the trap could only be female.

I'm a shitskin, problem is I'm not trap material by any means. I'm a big guy.

Good thing we aren't part of Canada then I guess.

I know nobody's going to like this viewpoint, but it doesn't seem that bad honestly.

First of all: The bill doesn't seem to specifically criminalize not using the right pronouns, it just broadens human rights protections to transgender people. Judges still exert the ability to be reasonable in court, so if you made a genuine mistake you'd probably get off - you'd only be punished if you were specifically trying to hurt people by using the wrong pronouns.

Secondly, I'm not big on specific protections for women anyway. TERFism is trying to have your cake and eat it too. Either you shut up and accept patriarchy, or you accept that going forward transwomen are going to be in "your" spaces. Those are their spaces too. If you want them to be exclusive to you, then you're helping to enforce traditional norms, yada yada yada, get back in the kitchen.

>implying the Canadian senate has ever gone against the house

cmon user, don't kid yourself

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=68NHUV5me7Q

it is not law, the OP and all the other piece of shit OP's making this thread are shills

>Quebec is the only province that does not recognize common-law relationships
>mfw I'm a quebecfag

So.. can you tell me where to find This shirt?

When I was in university we had 2 washrooms.

1 was females only. The other was all genders.

dis nigga hard as fuck

do you really think that font is on the shirt? its fucking photoshopped

Not using this to jail liberals who refuse to acknowledge you as an attack helo

The annexation can't come soon enough, I for one welcome the new God Emperor Trump.

People are going to abuse the shit out of it until it gets refined into being near worthless.

I don't know how canada's universities are funded, but in the US many of our super PC universities are getting cucked to death by Alumni donations. Turns out you can't support those radical SJWs and expect people to still believe you stand for anything.

Of course other countries are going to follow. Including peripherical ones.
This is too much. I can understand some limitation, but this is exceeding any rational limit.
The left actually think it knows the truth.