Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MoC_iS-cbKM
pastebin.com/UwEUyauy
cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXCVwiYa99c
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5eafg8/how_to_cut_through_all_the_recent_psyops_bullshit/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI
youtube.com/watch?v=ncv0QDasrUY
youtube.com/watch?v=oAZJYDjVIuY
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5edior/admins_will_be_banning_this_subreddit_at_4pm_pst/
archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/*
youtube.com/watch?v=7ntlyjyvqRI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI&t=4m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=5mzRo8arepA
washingtonlife.com/2010/02/19/2010-the-young-and-the-guest-list/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwezOaSR-Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6ftGaRYDU&index=2&list=PL850FA5CA20F83916
youtube.com/watch?v=CwdvnjiPNYg
youtube.com/watch?v=BumAkx1zUfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for great justice, now reddit is being shutdown I expect we may get a new influx of people here.

you should archive those sites before they get them taken down

404: This thread has been SHUT DOWN!!!

True DeKEKtives :D

Fuck off...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MoC_iS-cbKM

Child sex crimes in texas

copy all the info on your computers,make copies, investigate further

whats wrong Argentina, runnin scared???

>Find alefantis pedo instagram
>>>Privated
>Call out Besta Pizza logo
>>>Changed logo
>Find Arun Rao's DoJ affiliation
>>>DDoS+Privated account
>Woman investigating clinton child trafficking in Haiti
>>>"Committed Suicide" last week
>wethepizza.com possibly hosted cp
>>>website goes down

Reposting

Reminder that:

The mods from the_donald and r/wikileaks have all been changed on the very day that Assange went offline.

There has been no PGP signed messages from wikileak's twitter since Assange went offline.

The mods at The_Donald just posted saying that talking about Assange and Pizzagate is considered offtopic because "this sub is about Donald Trump". A few lines later he goes on about how it's A-OKAY to talk about Hillary Clinton though in, you know, the sub about Donald Trump but not about the wellbeing of the one guy he owes the election to. He also goes on and on about how this decision is to avoid clutter in the sub and to not make it lose credibility as if libshit reddit has ever owed it any. And while concerns about assange are "clutter", apparently re-re-re-re-re-re-reposting things such as Hillary fainting is A-OKAY though.

Assange has not been seen since the day he went offline, whereas he used to show up at the window all the time.

Wikileaks files don't match precommitment hashes, meaning that they are NOT the original files and have been tempered with.

On the day Assange's internet got cut down, we have witnessed one of the biggest DDoS attacks of history that took down entire DNS servers and most likely tempered with Assange's dead man switch.

Wikileak's bitcoin wallet has been emptied 3 days ago.

Mods at r/wikileaks and r/whereisassange have been banning people that are raising concerns on his whereabouts.

In order to get inside the equatorian embassy where Assange "is" at you now need EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION from the equatorian government.

Sweden authorities nor Assange's own fucking LAWYER could not talk or even see him but apparently washed out whores like Pamela Anderson, who is linked to spirit cooking, and a journalist are A-OKAY.

In the interview, Assange and John NEVER show up in the same frame nor does he reference a SINGLE recent event. There are also signs of editing.

Promised phase 3 never happened

>>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
thats the department of justice. thats the reason the never investigated any tunnel. your in "no mans land" one of the areas the obama administration allocated for illegals to migrate to

its why there has never been any official action taken against mexico or illegals for boarder violence. about half of cali and a small chunk of texas is "no mans land"

you will never have justice all he or any one can do is prep and kill the fuckers that attack aka wave 1. some lady managed it years ago. shot and killed a illegal and the government got angry. they wanted to throw her in jail but defending yourself is a thing and the attacker had a gun and she managed to call 911

>pizzagate gets shut down on plebbit
>chan raided by nat_soc spooks

Archives:
pastebin.com/UwEUyauy

have anons seen Macaulay Culkin's band?

They're called The Pizza Underground.
They're a Velvet Underground cover band but they change all the lyrics to be about pizza. Literally: youtube.com/watch?v=kmgq81Ww7K4

I saw this a couple years ago and thought "huh, that's a pretty weird non sequitur joke to build an entire band around"…but will all this pizza shit coming out now?

Not tryna derail us down a Home Alone rabbit hole but Macaulay definitely seen some shit

copy from fullch
here's what i found out looking into older cases:

>royalty is involved
>there's broad networks in europe, in the last century rich people came to europe for sex parties
>they celebrate orgies with minors on castles
>they have doctors, psychologists to discredit victims (false memory syndrome)
>they actively induce did
>families are involved, they share their own kids (that's actually what de Sade described in 120 days of sodom)
>own kids are being introduced to the circles
>most brutal forms of rape, violence you could imagine takes place (raped pregnant girl has to kill her newborn, cut it open and eat its heart and that's not the worst I read)
>videos are being produced, in the 1990s videos could be ordered on demand, like: i want a video of a 13 year old girl being raped and decapitated.
>women are being impregnated and locked away for the time being pregnant -> undocumented child for sacrifice/rape
>i read on multiple sources about "human hunting parties", naked children are drugged and then hunted

So can we send Buddy Webb some Texanon backup?

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/

It's only fair to tell you.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXCVwiYa99c

Here is an example of how the shills are trying to control the narrative at reddit: reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5eafg8/how_to_cut_through_all_the_recent_psyops_bullshit/

Go to the middle of the page where you'll see the shill explicitly saying that the weird as fuck food talk on the emails isn't code at all. Read the entire thread and tell me with a straight face that the OP isn't a paid shill.

Need me some links to the podesta emails with the pizza.

this is copy pasta from infinity chan

Did the gay shit with Spencer happen because of pizzagate getting normie attention?

Yup army intelligence has been doing black budget MK-Ultra experiments on children going back to the Reagan administration

yes, quite relevant id say

Most likely yes

bump for justice
the shills are here in full force, don't let the non-shill threads die
sage and hide all shill threads

The looks oon their faces is fucked lads.

its hard to keep your spirits up knowing the amount of powerful and fucked up people involved in this, but truth is the most important thing to break the conditioning. some will just not accept it at all. cognitive dissonance

The Daily Sheeple Got SHUT DOWN for #Pizzagate Podesta Wikileaks StorY & for Expose on Child Abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI

youtube.com/watch?v=ncv0QDasrUY

Bump for justice indeed

Theyve all seen some shit

Nope. They were dropped by reddit, why should we take them?

This goes deeper than you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=oAZJYDjVIuY

how deep lad

HOLY FUCK REDDIT # PIZZAGATE TO SHUTDOWN AT 4PM PST
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5edior/admins_will_be_banning_this_subreddit_at_4pm_pst/

Does anyone have the descent texture files?

I think these were a smoking gun!

.pig and .pog files.

archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/*

Deeper than The Abyss.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ntlyjyvqRI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI

THIS IS THE IMAGE SHE TALKS ABOUT AT 4:30
>Double sleepover
THEY REALLY WANT THIS IMAGE SHUT DOWN FOR SOME REASON

WE HAVE A HOT LEAD BOYS CHASE HER DOWN

Nigga i expect it to go so deep my own mom is the endgame bad guy

So I'm stressing the fuck out because I want to help but I don't know how. I'm not good at all this investigation stuff.

I really want to help stop all this bullshit. Whatever needs to be done, I can try to do it.

when did she shut down her ig? and i dont remember seeing this pic at all

THESE 4 ARE THE KEYS TO CRACKING THE CASE WIDE OPEN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmW-QMOslI&t=4m27s

FOLLOW THE GIRLS

SAVE THE WORLD

We can pack it up guys, Trump won.

Remember that code.
youtube.com/watch?v=5mzRo8arepA

this german shill was in the last thread
>if youre so pissed off just get out the fucking thread bitch

Get me some guns and build me a bunker soldier

This is meme warfare

USE YOUR AUTISM

Guys, I've been doing this for 3 weeks non stop and I'm becoming ill. I feel so guilty not contributing so I take a break and it's an unhealthy cycle... I just don't want to get my mind off this for a few days and come back and it's dead. Every one around me doesn't know their taxes are going to pedophiles. How do you guys live like this. How do my parents and friends sit there and watch TV mindlessly when this is going on. This fucking socks. Maybe Stefan Molyneux was right about anarchy.

reddit banned /r/pizzagate
and voat is being DDoSed

This guys.
What do you need? Whilst I'm not normally your personal army, these cunts need to pay.
Please be specific

Why the fuck do u keep posting this music?

This hasn't got much traction
>too much shilling
Why does Pedosta hang around with this woman's kids so much?
Megan Rouse
If u look at the emails so think it's her updating him with pics
Also has anyone looked into the link between Paul Walker and Haiti?
>tfw Walker was prob droned or sabotaged
>tfw maybe he was trying to get out of the cult or call it out (maybe he wasn't in it)

If someone can link him to Pizzagate it will find hoards of normie women who are grief stricken over his death still.

Alexandra Marya Migoya
>Attorney in Washington, DC - lawyer.com ???
linkedin pages are offline, same with fb

Make me a season 2 True DeKEKtive meme

We have been compromised. Donald himself has been compromised (saying he won't prosecute Hillary, distancing himself from the "alt-right". We got a "leader" nobody knew about a week ago.

We are being infiltrated by Jews. For now, keep your power level secret in real life so they don't target you. Create confusing internal conflicts to throw off our scent. Stock up on guns and learn how to build bombs.

There is no other way. Julian is dead. We NEED to act now, or the Revolution will fail.

This isn't about Donald Trump anymore. This is much bigger. A literal Satanic pedophile cult. One that the government obviously knew about.

Our democracy has been subverted. We are no longer ruled by the people, but the Jewish elite. And God-Emporer Trump cannot Drain the Swamp alone. He needs YOU. The PEOPLE, the rightful RULERS of America, to help him take it back. He's been laying low. He wants you to strike.

Now go.

Stop flooding Sup Forums with this autistic /x/ shit. You're ruining our reputation.

Your little subreddit got banned. I hope the mods start killing these topics on sight.

Are those two sets of twin girls in the sleepover pic?

HOW THE FUCK U NIGGERS KEEP TRACK OR FIND PIZZAGATE & EYES WIDE OPEN THREADS WHEN NO ONE POST A LINK TO THE NEXT THREAD WHEN THIS GET ARCHIVED WITHOUT A LINK TO IT ?

Paul Walker was killed for trying to be a good goy in a (((bad))) world

We need the women his forces will bring to our army

bump for Kek

Listen to the message.

Eligible, not too stupid
Intelligible, and cute as cupid
Knowledgeable, but not always right
Salvageable and free for the night

Well my heart's runnin' round like a chicken with it's head cut off
All around the barnyard falling in and out of love
Poor thing's blind as a bat
Gettin' up fallin' down gettin' up
Who'd fall in love with a chicken with it's head cut off?

Whoa Nelly

My wife doesn't understand me
Many dozens hope to land me
I'm for free love
And I'm in free fall
This could be love
Or nothing at all

But my heart's runnin' round like a chicken with it's head cut off
All around the barnyard falling in and out of love
Gettin' up, fallin' down gettin' up

We don't have to be stars exploding in the night
Or electric eels under the covers
We don't have to be
Anything quite so unreal
Lets just be lovers

Well my heart's runnin' round like a chicken with it's head cut off
All around the barn yard falling in and out of love
Gettin' up, fallin' down gettin' up

I think so

That image caption matches what the article writer said too

See

Guys, maybe they just really really like pizza?

I'll work on it. May be some time.
I am bad at virtually everything
Except Excel.

and maybe the pope is a jesuit

gone.
because this won't spark huge controversy and outlash like when fatpeoplehate was banned right?

info saved, will look

shill

You are a mental midget if you think the elites of the world dine fucking pizza and hot dogs.

HOLY FUCK
>REDDIT BANS IT
>NYT DENIES IT

Reminder that there are literal encrypted CP files on Comet Ping Pong's website. Do any pedobros here know how to decrypt them?

By the way this is what you faggots get for trusting people with no Italian heritage with your pizza

washingtonlife.com/2010/02/19/2010-the-young-and-the-guest-list/2/

interesting people theyve got there

Bump

Anyone got the password to get into protected as the passwords are in these vids!

On a related note, why has the MSM been pushing the term "Fake News" now?

All my normie liberal acquaintances are warning people about "fake news". They had never used that term before. The media just tells them what to think, they parrot it mindlessly.

Mass media does not make people informed. It's institutionalized brainwashing.

I just looked up alexandra migoya. Instagram and twitter both shut down her accounts and I got a huge number of pop ups and that virus warning.

Stalk or
Read or
Memes or
"Stole" memes and make it viral

I would love to go to that shitty place and start a
fight, that would be my fucking stupid plan.

Who is Reno.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwezOaSR-Ho

RABAK etc....youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6ftGaRYDU&index=2&list=PL850FA5CA20F83916

> Do any pedobros here know how to decrypt them?

If you downloaded them already, it would not be problem to crack simple ZIP password protection, unless it uses newer version with strong protection, which I doubt... (it should be few hours of computing for a brute-force trial)

If you did not download them originally, they are either inaccessible or replaced by whatever bait... They're defending already.

REDDIT BAN /R/PIZZAGATE BUT KEEP /R/PEDOFRIENDS WHAT KIND OF NIGGER RUN THAT SITE ?

THANKS user

Dude, what the fuck are you doing? Stop posting this gay ass shit.

There's literally nothing we can do. They have all the money in the world to cover up shit while we have limited people and resources. Not to mention families/relatives. If they find out you're a significant contributor they won't just take you out but your loved ones.

Why, I was just stating the obvious...Why are you being obnoxious? whether you like it or not, the reddit pizzagate was making inroads, so the mods deleting the community is a problem,

Literally nothing.

Y'all niggas be reaching en shit.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=CwdvnjiPNYg

They deleted their shit on Instagram

TWITTER BAN ALT-RIGHT ACCOUNTS BUT KEEP PEDO ACCOUNTS WHAT KIND OF NIGGER RUN THAT SITE ?

Guys, look at cometpingpong.com/protected

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD?

The passwords are in this channel!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6ftGaRYDU&index=2&list=PL850FA5CA20F83916

Not suspicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=BumAkx1zUfE

I guess I could take a sleeping pill and sleep at will
And not have to go through what I go through

But the truth must be heard, even for the shills
If they come after us, we will retreat to the hills

Then to summary (y)our progress at PizzaGate:

- few funny children photos, not ever tormented
- edgy jokes
- gay jokes
- "modern" art (posters)
- pedo-art Podesta
- magick (Abramovic -- shall you burn her at stack?)

- triangle-spiral sign for BestaPizza has surely been done by some artist and owner of the B.P. didn't know, what is that supposed to mean, so if he learned the logo has been changed...

On the other hand, WeThePizza is a BAIT.
It was released in text-only form to show you, what a real nasty CP is about, to show you the difference...! It was released by pizzerie owners ("we the pizza") as a self-defense... There is nothing like that (by a great margin!) in Comet PizzaGate yet...

And since you(we) are just kidding about it for weeks already, if there ever was anything, all traces have already been swept clean...

(Don't you expect, that you break into a server, tell about it everyone including the server's owner, and then few days later shall break there again or ever find there anything, what the server owner did not _want_ you to find ?)

Pedophilia isn't illegal you mong.