Less than one month away from Madame President

Less than one month away from Madame President.

Little Drumpflings actually though the electoral college could win this for them

>6 millions supporters
>over the 300+ millions muricans
>implying that's going to change anything
wew

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only November. Does not having the lead in November count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This bait is so tired and old. Any predictions on when this dies out? I give it until Dec. 19th

come back when its 200+ million signatures

Guys I have an idea!

With Trump outing himself as a scam, maybe we can push the electoral college to elect Hillary. Conservatives will be even more irritated, liberals will be seen as cry babies that want their way, and most importantly we get another shitty liberal president that polarizes more people our way.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only November. Does not having the lead in November count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Quick question: is there still protests happening ? has that stupid #notmypresident shit stopped?

Been so busy with work, haven't had time to watch much news.

"Denial" was election night, when they kept saying Hillary was going to win once all the results came in even though she lost Florida and Ohio.

"Anger" was the torched cars and blocked highways and "not my president" chants.

"Bargaining" is what they're doing right now by trying to petition the electoral college not to confirm Trump's election.

"Depression" will be in the December-January period. They will still be stuffing themselves full of cookies, cake and pie even though Christmas will have been over for weeks and they said they would eat healthier as their new year's resolution. Statistically, many of them will commit suicide in January.

"Acceptance," for those who survive depression, will come when some new capeshit movie gets released in the Spring and they remember how easily they are distracted from politics.

um... trying to be on neutral ground here. Can anyone give me an official source please? A government website? There have been a lot of false and fanatic advertisement lately and I don't trust the casual sources I've come across.

This is the dumbest shit Ive ever read

Haven't you heard, Trump back stabbed his supporters

>unironically believing that shillary will win because a petition.
The Us already had a petition, it was called the election

ITT: dead memes

Yes and Trump lost the popular vote which is giving reason for liberals to want Hillary. We can use this against them by going along and getting Hillary elected.

She conceded so the college can't vote for her even if they wanted to.

>someone is mad

I think plenty of election problems would be resolved if the electoral college wasn't around.

CTR IS TRYING TO DEMORALIZE US

>CTR IS TRYING TO DEMORALIZE US

CTR IS TRYING TO DEMORALIZE US

Shillcon 1, lads!

Sage all shill threads when you reply.

Derail all shill threads.

Watch out for copypastas

I wish they would, just to give us an excuse to start a rebellion against the government featuring Madame President hanging from a magnolia tree

I don't pay much attention to that stuff but I haven't seen it nearly as much as that first week. After Thanksgiving, it'll die down until Inauguration Day where it'll go on another 3 week cycle..

>I think plenty of election problems would be resolved if the electoral college wasn't around.

Yeah, sure.

Imagine a close national popular vote if the electoral college was abolished. The massive recount and challenges in all fifty states.

Think Florida-2000, except on a national scale.

She's aging 7 years each month.
At this rate she'll be dead by January.

Okay shill. Like a change.org ever accomplished anything ever. Go back to CtR and eat some pizza

TL;DR

We already HAD a petition....

It was called "The Election"

And she LOST.

Not only that, she lost the popular vote as well.

Not even her attempts to rig the election worked.

"So 6 million 13 year-olds signed this online petition to make Hillary Clinton president... guys, its time to press the magical reset button and make Hillary POTUS! The children spoke!"

Nice CtR...

>people actually believe change.org has any power

at least use the White House one so you can get a "No" ffs

It seems like only yesterday that all these liberals were throwing a fit over Donald Trump possibly not accepting the results of the election.

Nah, they won't do it. They have enough support but the actually smart people in the left know it's a terrible move, well, terrifying is more like it. There would be extensive rioting, the left would lose most of it's credibility in the process. Yeah, they could pick up the big red phone, but they're smart enough not to.

Hopefully this fever dream lets the left sweat off the SJW infection and it can go back to being respectable instead of walking around asking straight guys why they won't put a nigger dick in their mouth.

Why wont you old white people just die

REEEEEEEEEE

If those petitions worked, I'd be playing on Nostralius right now.

Fuck off CTR

Why should you uneducated spaztic teenagers get a vote? I'm 19 and every progressive I know is a moron like yourself.

Alt right hates Trump now. This picture is counterproductive because you could easily convince them to sign the petition.

The_Donald

I was joking. I'm in my mid 20s

>>> CtR

you could sign it if you liked too

you don't get to have a second vote that is already open to literally everyone in the entire world with an internet connection

especially when you get less than you got the first time