False numbers in swing states?

uhhhh...is it happening?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html?mid=facebook_nymag

>New York Magazine
>saged and hidden

There is a reason she will not challenge the votes.

Honestly, I'm getting concerned that there might really be a coup (in some form or another) about to take place in the United States. That or an assassination.

It's just academia trying to be relevant.

There's no way in hell Trump won all those blue states fairly. 1, MAYBE. But all 3? The Kremlin obviously hacked the voting machines in those states.

>call trump an idiot for claiming election is rigged
>lose
>claim election is rigged
I love 2016

>(((Activists)))

They're not connected to the Internet retard I bet u think nuke silos can be hacked by the Russians too

>urging HRC to demand recount

Ahaha, yes please do it.

Push her as hard as you can to do it.

>uhhhh...
Nope

>is it happening?
Nope

>There is a reason she will not challenge the votes.
Yes, cause they will check ALL the vote and find her thousands is not millions of fraud votes.

they won't assassinate trump. the liberals would be too afraid of mike pence becoming president if that happened

She already dropped out of the race. You can't just jump back in.

The only reason Hillary didn't challenge the outcome of certain states that were extremely close is because it would have proved she tried to steal them herself, do you really think voting machines switching votes from rep to dem was because of a "glitch"? Who knows what else DNC tried to pull that were not so obvious.

is that really the hill liberals wanna die on lol

You know if there was shenanigans with the vote count the DNC would not need some faggot activist from reddit to inform them of that fact.

They would of been investigating it and making a case a few days after the election was completed.

Hahah, I fucking knew Trump would NEVER EVER be president. Fucking kill yourselves asap trumplets before you have to deal with the shame.

(((False Numbers)))

Not so much the protesters themselves, it all just reminds me of the protests/revolts before mossadegh/jamie roldos aguilera/torrijos/chavez
were either assassinated or removed from power. If (((they))) think Trump isn't willing to play ball with them or is unable to be compromised in a way they can control, I think they will take him out.

don't all three of those states have soros voting machines?

>Whoa
>non-nutter
>fake news site
no ty shill, slide elsewhere

>Hillary supporters saying the votes were rigged

OH THE IRONY

The model being followed is that of the Arab-Spring. The model has been in play since Soros' meeting about 3-4 days after the election.

Took a week or two for them to prepare but the Media is now in full on Shilling mode. This Spencer story is just the beginning. The goal is to get protestors on the streets in force and then to create false flag shooting incidents. The creation of "student" martyrs will stain the first days of Trump's presidency with blood etc,etc, and the protests will continue.

The elites are shitting themselves over Trump's first 100 day plan. You think they're going to let him last that long?

You know this kind of stuff would come out regardless of the winner, don't be a faggot. If there's no foul play, let's examine

What shame?

How can the shameless proffer any shame towards anyone?

This is a grave of their choosing.

>to demand recount

Do liberals not know what 'concede' means? She fucking gave up, she acknowledged defeat...

If you're playing sports and you quit because youre losing before the game is over, there is no 'jumping back in and trying again to continue to win after its declared over.

She lost, nothing will make her become president this time. If she never CONCEDED, then there would be a chance...

Saged.

She could challenge the results, but she won't because any investigation would reveal MASSIVE voter fraud in her favor. Hillary just wants everything to go away now.

No, she can't.

She gave up and quit before it ended. Once you call your opponent and tell them "you won, I lost", its a wrap.

Its over.

Doesn't matter.

Either you're a hypocrite or you aren't.

If rigging the election was ridiculous, in your world view, before the election, then it is ridiculous after the election.

Well obviously

I mean they're SOLID BLUE STATES there's no possible way the could've turned red

in 2000 they recounted florida how many times? bush still won because he was the winner, the superior vote getter by electoral college

>Non-nutter
The fuck does this even mean?

Computer (((scientists)))

My personal belief is that the DNC got massively fucked by the media's negative portrayal of Trump and bogus poll numbers. They were expecting a McCain or Romney type Republican turnout of ~60M voters at best, that would be easily defeated by muh Latino surge. For this reason they committed what they thought was just enough fraud to defeat Trump, but not by the margins Obama won in 2008 and 2012, which would be undoubtedly suspicious. Ultimately, underestimating the Republican turnout resulted in them underestimating how many fraudulent votes Hillary needed.

Good. Then Pence comes in and drops all this faggotry that Trump is spewing to play nice. Would also completely destroy the "alt-right"/David Duke shit that's tied squarely on Trump.

The agenda has been set by the voters and it would be beneficial to drop all of his baggage before Jan 21.

I'm with her now

Trump is a lying faggot

saged

Conceding doesn't mean shit if it turns out votes weren't recorded correctly.

I don't want to even hear about Hillary anymore but you're pretty retarded if you think "oh well she conceded already so it doesn't matter lol"

Are you people even old enough to vote? Jesus.

I sort of doubt that. I think that no one really expected Trump to do as well as he did. I sure didn't think he'd win by such a large margin.

>fucked by the media's negative portrayal of Trump and bogus poll numbers
no one pulling that many strings could be so incredibly incompetent to drink their own kool aid

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE CRYING CTR WOJACK

(((non-nutter)))

thats why theyll kill both

this

Technically she only loses after the EC votes

I think you misspelled "President-Elect."

You poor, silly idiots cannot be this surprised that you got bamboozled by a (future) POLITICIAN.

Translation: Media is still clinging to their shattered narrative and pretending their "reality" is well, real.

Elections cant be rigged. Obama said so.

>(((non-nutter)))
>(((non-fake news)))

Again, it does not matter. She acknowledged defeat and gave up. Alleged cheating on either side no longer matters.

If she held out for months like Al Gore did a few years ago, she would have a chance.

>believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked

xD

She's not contesting because she knows the DNC cheated and they STILL lost.

>That or an assassination.

Do it, faggots

In your world they just continue down the succession list until it hits a democrat?

The thing is he didn't win by huge margins in the swing states he flipped. He only took PA, MI, and WI by tens of thousands of votes combined. Those were all leaning blue. Enough voter fraud in Detroit, Philly, and Madison could've swung all those states for Hillary.

Neither were the Iranian centrifuges.

Truly, his corporate tax breaks and massive de-regulation have them shaking in their boots!

2016 is truly the year of miracles.

I'm with her, get the cuck faggot out

Can t ask for recount . It s too late . There is a term limit and it s gone

>((((activists)))))

This.

Count the votes, expose
>1.8M dead voters
>3M+ illegal votes
>Who knows how many "multiple votes"

Also, Russia cant hack machines without physical access to them, so if you wanna argue Russian spies infiltrated hundreds of counties to steal the election, then no one can help your fried brain.

NOW BTFO CTR SHILL

Yeah, for those of us that can see the patterns unfolding it's all a bit freaky to think about.

>The goal is to get protestors on the streets
Which is why I'm hoping for a very cold winter, the sooner the better.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
what do you think was planned for a Hillary presidency (before Trump fucked their shit up), another false flag attack?

I see. Forgot about the all or nothing system.

We're approaching levels of sour grapes that shouldn't be possible.

Every article by some crybaby loser about the election results makes me prouder that Trump pulled it off.

Keep crying and calling me a racist. Do it for another 4 years so we can easily elect Trump again.

Dwelling on your failures and past is a good way to never improve. Keep it up!

B-but that means both sides agree that it was rigger, r-right?

ALMOND STATUS: ACTIVATED

2016: The year the "Participation Trophy generation" was unequivocally blown the absolute fuck out.

ATTEMPTS TO RECOUNT VOTES IS EXACTLY WHEN VOTES ARE ACTUALLY RIGGED

RED ALERT

Kek.
It makes you wonder why the Clinton campaign isn't asking for any attention on any votes? Maybe there was an attempted steal by them and the last thing they want to see is that fully and openly discovered

she already conceded. its over. if she wants to force this then she can face a never ending series of allegations that will hide her core support unit being dissected but wont prevent her looking stupid

exit stage left hillary

>Who is Al Gore

Computer "Scientist"

>WOAH

it's nothing

Someone who was never the president.

Try again, faggo.

They're at anger

M8 look at all the fuck ups, the email leaks, the hackings all that shit and tell me the left is actually competent and what they were attempting to do.

See

He conceded in 2000 then took back his concession and challenged the vote all the way to the Supreme Court.

you learned something today, faggot.

Oh look. Another Fake News thread.

I'll click on it right away!

>what do you think was planned for a Hillary presidency

No, what you learned was that the precedent for that type of behavior is NOT becoming the president.

>Someone already tried this and failed ergo Hillary should try this

Its fucking retarded.

Aren't these the sort of fake news stories that your favorite social media sites should be banning, OP?

Oh, yes, Mike Pence will be much better for the Left than a Socially Left Fiscal Conservative.

I hope Mike invites me the the LGBTBBQ

>Gore is projected to lose 271 to 267
>calls Bush to concede
>doesn't publicly concede
>a short time later Florida was too close to call
>Gore calls Bush back and reneges on his concession that night

Yeah, exact same situation, dipshit.

A coup needs the backing of the military. It's essential.

Of course it's not that, it's the opposition to TPP and their ability to move capital across borders to avoid taxes and screw American workers.

Wasn't that Hawaiian bitch joining the cabinet?

So, are we ready to take up arms against the moderate headchoppers?

I think we are underestimating how ignorant these people are. They really would like that, for about twelve seconds.

Then a million voices screaming out in terror before embracing oblivion.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

How amazing would that be for the Trump admin to troll gay outreach with a LGBTBBQ in DuPont Circle or the like.

Just thinking about the salt and concern trolling is making me hard.

JEB! SURGE BOIYS

The democrats did such a good job rigging those states that there is no way trump won them without cheating

this total lack of any real evidence is backed up by the total lack of any real evidence that Russia did it.